Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 43537
-
05-15-24 23:43 #40072Senior Member

Posts: 385Summer
I'm pretty sure Summer was Kiki at Devens.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:23 #40071Senior Member

Posts: 518Summer I do not know.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
But Bella at KC is Linda at Quincy Coddington and another location. Slipping my mind. I have to see Blue Ocean Linda. Could be same person.
-
05-15-24 16:31 #40070Senior Member

Posts: 170Summery
They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 16:17 #40069Senior Member

Posts: 28That answers, thanks. Will give it another try. CFS or BBFS?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 14:57 #40068Senior Member

Posts: 42Confused by this
I'm confused.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
-
05-15-24 14:44 #40067Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone specific for FS?
I had FS up there when it first opened several times but the girl apparently is no longer there. Seems to be a lot of turnover up there. Follow ups and no go on FS thus far.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Anyone in particular FS now?
-
05-15-24 13:45 #40066Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone elFS
Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 13:40 #40065Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 13:28 #40064Senior Member

Posts: 1247Tina should be your destination.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 13:15 #40063Senior Member

Posts: 122Walnut
Recent visit, only HE available. Young atractive mid-20's named Dee, but she wouldn't budge. Next visit try another girl.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 10:03 #40062Senior Member

Posts: 1247It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
Originally Posted by Pooma127
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:10 #40061Regular Member

Posts: 10Too much traffic at blue
Now with the reports as someone who frequents regularly it is very busy. There are new girls. As many as 4 or 5 working at a time now. I was baited and switched 2 x in the same appointment. Was told grace was there but it was not grace. One provider was younger attractive but very bad skills and no effort. Second provider was bigger not very attractive but she was more enthusiastic. Overall not a very good experience. Time was cut short, girls were in and out. Another place losing its touch and service.
-
05-15-24 00:44 #40060Senior Member

Posts: 518Move around and name change
I know how Linda looks but when she us at KC she is Bella. That is what I come to understand. They be name changing. I didn't partake in their session and walked out at that day.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
Still waiting for Braintree to reopen.
-
05-14-24 23:01 #40059Senior Member

Posts: 35Newt ville wash st anybody been there?
Its an advert on C list. Says new. Just wondering.
-
05-14-24 17:49 #40058Senior Member

Posts: 418JoJo Southboro
Went to JoJo in Southboro had asked for Wendy and was presented with Lisa, told Wendy was away. Very what seemed genuinely humble and polite woman, mid 30's, slender, 36 D naturals. Good massage skills and teasing, asked if I wanted to flip after a few minutes and was presented with unique BBBJ with with breathing on Jr lots of hot saliva which morphed into mostly HJ after that. The girls came out to play, FIV, hugs and kissing. FS seemed to be out at this time with signals may later. Hot towel cleanup, foot massage, Arms, Legs, Chest, Head, and redressing. Never rushed or pushy at all, Nice time and the 'come back soon'. House. 6 Tip 1.











Reply With Quote




