Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40077
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah  [View Original Post]
    If you go to this place and see Cici, she willl do a nude HJ with fiv and nipple play.

    $7 to the house and $1 to the girl.
    Do you mean Tranq in Wey or a different place located in Brighton? You responded and had Brighton at the top of your message.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Kool Zero; 05-16-24 at 19:43. Reason: grammar and spelling

  2. #40076
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    It's a decent place I tried it. My gut feeling tells me it is not going to be a routine FS place.

    In other words unless you have multiple visits to establish yourself I would say it's a no still.

    I m guessing everyone does have price but better value can be found elsewhere and of course YMMV.
    Yes, definitely. If the only potential FS option at this place is Tina, I will have to pass. Not great looking 50 something and looking haggard and aged.

  3. #40075
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Summer I do not know.

    But Bella at KC is Linda at Quincy Coddington and another location. Slipping my mind. I have to see Blue Ocean Linda. Could be same person.
    I think Bella was called Julie when she working at Coddington.

  4. #40074

    Wall Nut NooTon

    Quote Originally Posted by JSully168  [View Original Post]
    I had FS up there when it first opened several times but the girl apparently is no longer there. Seems to be a lot of turnover up there. Follow ups and no go on FS thus far.

    Anyone in particular FS now?
    It's a decent place I tried it. My gut feeling tells me it is not going to be a routine FS place.

    In other words unless you have multiple visits to establish yourself I would say it's a no still.

    I m guessing everyone does have price but better value can be found elsewhere and of course YMMV.

  5. #40073

    Thanks for the clarification!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
    Ahh, this makes sense.

    Thanks for the clarification!

  6. #40072

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
    I'm pretty sure Summer was Kiki at Devens.

  7. #40071
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
    Summer I do not know.

    But Bella at KC is Linda at Quincy Coddington and another location. Slipping my mind. I have to see Blue Ocean Linda. Could be same person.

  8. #40070

    Summery

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeApple  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused.

    Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

    Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.

  9. #40069
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Tina should be your destination.
    That answers, thanks. Will give it another try. CFS or BBFS?

  10. #40068

    Confused by this

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I know how Linda looks but when she us at KC she is Bella. That is what I come to understand. They be name changing. I didn't partake in their session and walked out at that day.

    Still waiting for Braintree to reopen.
    I'm confused.

    Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

    Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

  11. #40067

    Anyone specific for FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    I had FS up there when it first opened several times but the girl apparently is no longer there. Seems to be a lot of turnover up there. Follow ups and no go on FS thus far.

    Anyone in particular FS now?

  12. #40066

    Anyone elFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's thean same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.

  13. #40065
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.

  14. #40064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit, only HE available. Young atractive mid-20's named Dee, but she wouldn't budge. Next visit try another girl.
    Tina should be your destination.

  15. #40063

    Walnut

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Recent visit, only HE available. Young atractive mid-20's named Dee, but she wouldn't budge. Next visit try another girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape