Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 552 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6411

    Club Lineup Posts on Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    You know, for as dead as the strip clubs are, one would think they would post their lineups on Instagram.

    I don't go unless I know who is working.
    Pandora's is the only club in the region that regularly posts its lineups. It often posts the day shift twice, and the night shift once, but that's usually after 11:00 pm That's way too late for me to decide to go. I prefer to plan my club trips well in advance, when I know certain dancers I want to see will be working. Sugar's occasionally posts lineups. I've also seen them from the Playground.

    Otherwise, you have to check the individual clubs' IG accounts. They might have a dancer or two reposted that she is working at the time you happen to check.

    I prefer to have either an IG handle or the phone number of any dancer I might be interested in. When I feel like seeing them, I get in touch to confirm a day and time. Works well for me.

  2. #6410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Strip Clubs are Empty

    You know, for as dead as the strip clubs are, one would think they would post their lineups on Instagram.

    I don't go unless I know who is working.

  3. #6409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I have done two Vips with three dancers.

    #1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.

    #2) Monse, Luna, Liz.

    They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.
    Great work.

  4. #6408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I fucked both.
    Nice job buddy.

  5. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?
    I fucked both.

  6. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    I have done two Vips with three dancers.

    #1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.

    #2) Monse, Luna, Liz.

    They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.

  7. #6405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.
    Does she fuck?

  8. #6404

    Amari

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.

  9. #6403

    Monse #

    Would someone please dm me Monse's number.

    I lost it.

  10. #6402

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?
    Post #6335, sounds like she takes loads.

  11. #6401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.
    Troll or no troll, his info is accurate.

  12. #6400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Pm. Sent. Sorry about that.

  13. #6399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?

  14. #6398
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  15. #6397

    Corona Lime

    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape