Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 553 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6426

    Witch manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's is the only club in the region that regularly posts its lineups. It often posts the day shift twice, and the night shift once, but that's usually after 11:00 pm That's way too late for me to decide to go. I prefer to plan my club trips well in advance, when I know certain dancers I want to see will be working. Sugar's occasionally posts lineups. I've also seen them from the Playground.

    Otherwise, you have to check the individual clubs' IG accounts. They might have a dancer or two reposted that she is working at the time you happen to check.

    I prefer to have either an IG handle or the phone number of any dancer I might be interested in. When I feel like seeing them, I get in touch to confirm a day and time. Works well for me.
    Who does the line up posts? Often, when I don't see one. I will message the club. Often, I get the response, "I am not in today. ". I used to think it was the MILF manager that posted. However, they often list the MGR, and I have seen 3 or 4 different ones listed. I have seen Cindy Lewis. I think the woman that goes by Cindy is the skinny skeleton lady. She looks like a 90's Meth Chick, and patrols the LDA. I think the MILF goes by the handle Boss Lady? There is another one that goes by Kimmi, and another that goes by CBL (that could be initials for Cindy B. Lewis? I have seen other positions listed too: BT: Hottie Smurf DJ_RainMan, DJ $veN.

    Who are the managers that allow more fun, and who posts the line up?

  2. #6425

    Club Lineup Posts on Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    You know, for as dead as the strip clubs are, one would think they would post their lineups on Instagram.

    I don't go unless I know who is working.
    Pandora's is the only club in the region that regularly posts its lineups. It often posts the day shift twice, and the night shift once, but that's usually after 11:00 pm That's way too late for me to decide to go. I prefer to plan my club trips well in advance, when I know certain dancers I want to see will be working. Sugar's occasionally posts lineups. I've also seen them from the Playground.

    Otherwise, you have to check the individual clubs' IG accounts. They might have a dancer or two reposted that she is working at the time you happen to check.

    I prefer to have either an IG handle or the phone number of any dancer I might be interested in. When I feel like seeing them, I get in touch to confirm a day and time. Works well for me.

  3. #6424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Strip Clubs are Empty

    You know, for as dead as the strip clubs are, one would think they would post their lineups on Instagram.

    I don't go unless I know who is working.

  4. #6423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I have done two Vips with three dancers.

    #1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.

    #2) Monse, Luna, Liz.

    They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.
    Great work.

  5. #6422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I fucked both.
    Nice job buddy.

  6. #6421
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?
    I fucked both.

  7. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    I have done two Vips with three dancers.

    #1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.

    #2) Monse, Luna, Liz.

    They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.

  8. #6419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.
    Does she fuck?

  9. #6418

    Amari

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.

  10. #6417

    Monse #

    Would someone please dm me Monse's number.

    I lost it.

  11. #6416

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?
    Post #6335, sounds like she takes loads.

  12. #6415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.
    Troll or no troll, his info is accurate.

  13. #6414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Pm. Sent. Sorry about that.

  14. #6413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?

  15. #6412
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape