Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11218
-
05-15-24 10:44 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 1388Young and Fresh only way to go
That's my philosophy. Sugaring, or just mongering in general. I love young and fresh girls. Something about just how sweet their pussy scent and taste.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of 18-19 yo girls on SA. But sealing the deal just takes a lot of time, effort, work, and money. That's why I joined Hx in 2011 because in SoCal this app be the fastest, biggest, and easiest way to bang, and in many cases, bareback and creampie young fresh girls. The bookers take care of all the hard stuff. Recruiting them, and trust me, many of the girls are found and cannibalized from Brandon's site, from HS & colleges, and from various SM apps. These bookers do the Lord's work and make it so easy for experienced high level Hx guys like me with established networks to just point and click without having to go thru all the BS messaging, grooming, meeting, and greeting that takes up so much time and effort.
All these 10 girls below were 18 when I banged them. Out of this group, only 2 were with condom and the rest were BBFS. Just a minuscule fraction of young girls I've tasted over the years. The picture with the 3 white girls, their booker called me up and says "Hey I got these three white girls all 18 years old and still in skool, interested in trying Hx. Can you be their first client? They never done this before". I met all of them in this apartment with a narrow spiral staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms. They even had a large dog who took to me. For some reason I don't know why, but pets and animals gravitate to me. I must smell like hotdogs or something. So I negotiated price and activities--all BBFS and one date every day over a whole week. In a way that was actually a M&G with 3 barely legal girls but the booker physically lives in the FC ha ha ha. When you get offered this bucket list opportunity, you grab it and drive it like you stole it. You only live once, and life is short.
The 2 taller girls (5'6") on either end (P & Z) were my Tue and Wed. The really tiny little one (5'2") in the middle (V) was my Mon, Thu, and Fri LOL. I continued banging V on a SD-SB basis outside of Hx long after she left the booker and the website. Who knows maybe one of these days I will post spread eagle pics of her hot body showing off her tight pink almost virgin pussy (but no face).
None of these 18-19 girls stay on Hx or SA very long, typically just a few days or a couple weeks. By the time word gets around, they are gone!
-
05-15-24 09:53 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 622She does BB and CiP. I think she is pregnant now according to her update on her ModelMayhem profile. Not sure. There was a review of her on PD in April 2024 so she is still available and active last month.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:50 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 622The video she did was AMWF bareback CIP.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:44 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 622That's why I'm already off seeking. Too few new girls and most new girls don't make my cut. It's just the same old SB rotating back creating new profiles and too many scammers.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:59 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 246500 for a 48 year old 3/10. Now I've heard it all. Lmao. Remind me to never subscribe to seeking again. I keep doing it remembering the glory days. Had a new abg every week for 300 PPM. Times have changed for the worst. I got to get a new hobby LOL.
-
05-14-24 21:31 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 622The video is in the Unblock Tech box in the adult section. You can buy the box from Amazon. She filmed it with a Japanese porn company so the video is probably for sale in Japan or you can find it in JAV.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:28 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes. The photos are her just not sure if it's her in person or someone else using her pics for the post. I didn't know she was on PD. I never use PD.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 18:58 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 3338The guy who posted says it came from Reddit, as reported by SBs. So biased.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gar-Bowl-quot-(SA-WYP-SD4-ME)&p=6899430&viewfull=1#post6899430.
-
05-14-24 18:43 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 1023Nice. I've had a few other of my nonpros do some porn that I actually fucked and had long term arrangements with. One was a mixed young Asian MILF, a Black girl and a Latina. Don't ask for those links. I don't post pics anymore of my past nonpro adventures or current sugaring adventures. Learned my lesson a long time ago in the nonpro thread because of some white knights / captsaveahos on this forum. That threw me under the bus, mentioning my reports to my nonpros on this site. Lost two great girls because of that. I only mentioned Eva Yi because she's done quite a few videos and is in the public eye now. But I actually didn't get to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
You must have met her early on in her porn career. Or was it before that? Asian honeys are one of the types I try really hard to hold on to. I consider them exotic even if they're born here and Americanized. White girls, Black girls and Latinas I consider them all a dime a dozen. But Asian, Middle Eastern, European and British White girls to me are the exotics.
-
05-14-24 17:51 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 52Slutty Asians
I was lucky enough to get with Eva a couple of times back in the day. If I had been wiser then, I would have really cultivated the relationship. As it was, I just kind of let it slip away.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
My current project is to get a hold of porn girl Kimberly Chi: just as slutty and petite but comes off as a little less drug dazed. I'll let you know how it turns out.
-
05-14-24 16:37 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 1023Eva Yi
Porn girl Eva Yi was supposed to be one of my nonpros I was going to start seeing back in 2017. But we could never get our schedules to mesh. Mostly on her side. Because I would have taken days off work to fuck her. A few months later in 2018 she started in porn. I know her as Alice the name she gave me. Had her ready to go at 140 PPM for everything in bed except anal. 20 years old at the time and attending UC Riverside. I still want to fuck her but it's not going to be 140 anymore. LOL And if I could even find a way to arrange that but haven't yet. I follow her Twitter account. Girl is one of the sluttiest submissive Asian girls I've ever seen.
-
05-14-24 15:33 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 250Link to the video?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 14:35 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 1023And young! 18 to 22 preferably. College girls and the like. Sweetest booty to find. Even sweeter when they're 18 and still in high school. I've had quite a few of those over the years.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 12:07 #9105Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this her by any chance?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/brittneysweets
-
05-14-24 11:45 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 5603I mean if you are going to sugar why not get the freshest girls you can. I know some guys will say they don't have enough experience in the FC but teaching them is half the fun.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





