Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11215
-
05-14-24 21:31 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 622The video is in the Unblock Tech box in the adult section. You can buy the box from Amazon. She filmed it with a Japanese porn company so the video is probably for sale in Japan or you can find it in JAV.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:28 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes. The photos are her just not sure if it's her in person or someone else using her pics for the post. I didn't know she was on PD. I never use PD.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 18:58 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 3337The guy who posted says it came from Reddit, as reported by SBs. So biased.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gar-Bowl-quot-(SA-WYP-SD4-ME)&p=6899430&viewfull=1#post6899430.
-
05-14-24 18:43 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 1023Nice. I've had a few other of my nonpros do some porn that I actually fucked and had long term arrangements with. One was a mixed young Asian MILF, a Black girl and a Latina. Don't ask for those links. I don't post pics anymore of my past nonpro adventures or current sugaring adventures. Learned my lesson a long time ago in the nonpro thread because of some white knights / captsaveahos on this forum. That threw me under the bus, mentioning my reports to my nonpros on this site. Lost two great girls because of that. I only mentioned Eva Yi because she's done quite a few videos and is in the public eye now. But I actually didn't get to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
You must have met her early on in her porn career. Or was it before that? Asian honeys are one of the types I try really hard to hold on to. I consider them exotic even if they're born here and Americanized. White girls, Black girls and Latinas I consider them all a dime a dozen. But Asian, Middle Eastern, European and British White girls to me are the exotics.
-
05-14-24 17:51 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 52Slutty Asians
I was lucky enough to get with Eva a couple of times back in the day. If I had been wiser then, I would have really cultivated the relationship. As it was, I just kind of let it slip away.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
My current project is to get a hold of porn girl Kimberly Chi: just as slutty and petite but comes off as a little less drug dazed. I'll let you know how it turns out.
-
05-14-24 16:37 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 1023Eva Yi
Porn girl Eva Yi was supposed to be one of my nonpros I was going to start seeing back in 2017. But we could never get our schedules to mesh. Mostly on her side. Because I would have taken days off work to fuck her. A few months later in 2018 she started in porn. I know her as Alice the name she gave me. Had her ready to go at 140 PPM for everything in bed except anal. 20 years old at the time and attending UC Riverside. I still want to fuck her but it's not going to be 140 anymore. LOL And if I could even find a way to arrange that but haven't yet. I follow her Twitter account. Girl is one of the sluttiest submissive Asian girls I've ever seen.
-
05-14-24 15:33 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 250Link to the video?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 14:35 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 1023And young! 18 to 22 preferably. College girls and the like. Sweetest booty to find. Even sweeter when they're 18 and still in high school. I've had quite a few of those over the years.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 12:07 #9107Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this her by any chance?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/brittneysweets
-
05-14-24 11:45 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 5603I mean if you are going to sugar why not get the freshest girls you can. I know some guys will say they don't have enough experience in the FC but teaching them is half the fun.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 10:15 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 622She looks Filipino or Vietnamese.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 10:05 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 622She did porn when she was 18 yo before she started her modeling career. I only found one. That was the only porn video she made.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 00:16 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 245Anyone have experience with this ricer?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-9395c6bb6242
Seems fakish and I think I've seen her profile before under a different name. I'm destroy her holes though LOL.
-
05-13-24 23:30 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 245You have pretty good taste in pussy bro.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 23:14 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 245She instantly blocked me after I message her LOL.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




