Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11208
-
05-14-24 16:37 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 1019Eva Yi
Porn girl Eva Yi was supposed to be one of my nonpros I was going to start seeing back in 2017. But we could never get our schedules to mesh. Mostly on her side. Because I would have taken days off work to fuck her. A few months later in 2018 she started in porn. I know her as Alice the name she gave me. Had her ready to go at 140 PPM for everything in bed except anal. 20 years old at the time and attending UC Riverside. I still want to fuck her but it's not going to be 140 anymore. LOL And if I could even find a way to arrange that but haven't yet. I follow her Twitter account. Girl is one of the sluttiest submissive Asian girls I've ever seen.
-
05-14-24 15:33 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 250Link to the video?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 14:35 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 1019And young! 18 to 22 preferably. College girls and the like. Sweetest booty to find. Even sweeter when they're 18 and still in high school. I've had quite a few of those over the years.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 12:07 #9105Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this her by any chance?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/brittneysweets
-
05-14-24 11:45 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 5602I mean if you are going to sugar why not get the freshest girls you can. I know some guys will say they don't have enough experience in the FC but teaching them is half the fun.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 10:15 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 622She looks Filipino or Vietnamese.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 10:05 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 622She did porn when she was 18 yo before she started her modeling career. I only found one. That was the only porn video she made.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 00:16 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 245Anyone have experience with this ricer?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-9395c6bb6242
Seems fakish and I think I've seen her profile before under a different name. I'm destroy her holes though LOL.
-
05-13-24 23:30 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 245You have pretty good taste in pussy bro.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 23:14 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 245She instantly blocked me after I message her LOL.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 22:37 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 1019Of course man. As I posted in another thread. This isn't my first rodeo on this site. Just a new handle. I've known you for a long time and a couple of other guys like Christophe1 when we used to run game in the Non-pro thread many years ago on this site. My nonpro buddy was Bladerunner who was one of the mods on that thread. But alot of those guys arent around anymore. Before finding this site and getting into nonpros. I mainly was a street monger and visiting Asian / Latina massage joints and Asian / Latina houses.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
This site introduced me to the nonpro game. Which like you said always caused arguments. Oh nonpros don't exist, blah, blah blah. Any woman that has never been paid directly for sex is a potential non-pro! Plain and simple as that. I dont know who coined the term but it fit. What else were we going to call it? The Virgin Prostitute game? lol They aren't some magical unicorn or anything else. But once a girl does get paid for sex. Then the term starts to become a gray area term. Just like the sugarbaby term. I know what the reality is. No need to blur the meaning of each term and candy coat it. But like you said some guys want to argue the opposite. We're all here paying for pussy bottom line. Sadly CL personals got shut down because of FOSTA. And the only game in town that was similar is sugaring. So when I make my posts on here I'm not trying to argue with anybody. I'm just trying to spit game and my knowledge from what I know, have experienced and seen from the gritty streets of street mongering, my other P4 P adventures, nonpros and then to sugaring.
-
05-13-24 20:42 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 5602This caused a ton of arguments back in the day or maybe not so long ago. Want to start a squabble just start saying non-pro in your posts. But to the guys that sugar as their mainstay, we all know what we prefer. Girls looking for a little extra income and a lot of adventure / new experiences / good sex.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
My social life is very mundane and has been for a while but I still have a pro model that I live with that's run me 5 bills a month for the last 10 years on average (30 year old). An out of town civi girl that I see from time to time (23 year old) and full time local hoe that has been taking $ per date for the last 5 years (23 year old). Being forced to pay less is what gave me the skills to pay less. And I see a few girls out there that I could still get for $-$$ no problem if I had the extra scratch. But overall the prices are double what they were 5 years ago.
-
05-13-24 19:10 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 3337Found this on the NoVa sugar thread. Allowance survey
-
05-13-24 16:57 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 3337I am not even going to ask which one.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Seems like tantra massage is supposed to be about prolonging the enjoyment and edging. Was that the plan? Did you get the happy ending before she went for it?
I am in OC, you are likely in LA, so we won't compete.
Also, please empty some space in your inbox.
-
05-13-24 14:28 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 3337Just a FYI
The exchanges concerning BB, etc, got moved over to the Safe sex thread.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...vice&p=6896579#post6896579.











Reply With Quote




