Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 658 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9520

    Times are changing.

    I haven't posted in while but I felt like going on a short rant. One of my favs in Revere was shut down a couple months ago, and it was the last of the 100 FS providers. Now the prices are all over the place. Some mongers are paying 120 for a BJ, and others are getting FS for 100. And that from the same provider. This inconsistency is driving me crazy. I miss when I knew what I was getting before I showed up. I miss when if a provider tried to upsell me, I could talk to the mamasan and she would sort her out. I don't mind paying a little more, but I want to know what the fuck is on the menu. I used to think that if prostitution was legal the prices would go up, but the prices are going up anyway, so fuck it, legalize it. Thant's my rant.

  2. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Dumbest guy on the board
    Yes, you've already proven time and time again that you are the most dumbest "person" on the board.

    Deleted by Admin - This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama.
    Thank you very much for reminding us.

  3. #9518
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    You really are fucking stupid.
    Yes, thank you for sharing your stupidity with the rest of the board. The entire board already knows, including A2. LMFAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    keep posting about your admission to being a homo
    Yes, keep posting your self admission of being a Homo. Hugs and Kisses.

  4. #9517

    Reminder

    So we all know that Mike "WongMichael" Tranny fucker Mattis is into guys. The major problem is that he claims to fuck girls too so there is a cross pollination problem that I outlined here:

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    .

    Hey Magoo, saw this post by you:

    So yeah, HIV and Syphilis are pretty serious and the state wants to make sure they contain any outbreaks. Lucky for me and most hetro guys on the board there is little to be worried about as both mostly happen during male to male sex. Why I bring this up is based on your self admitted history with tranny's pre ops and post-ops you are what is considered a high risk. Get tested buddy and maybe lay off the cock.
    Stay safe Hetro friends.

  5. #9516

    Dumbest guy on the board

    You really are fucking stupid. Let's start with your most recent post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I didn't misquoted you. .
    So you "didn't misquoted me"? Fucking moron.

    But that is the tip of the iceberg.

    So I scorch you for admitting and posting that you get your ball sac waxed by a man. Just typing that makes me feel ill. Here's the thing, Danny jumps on Massholes and posts about Andir. Few more posts and my perfect post on your disgusting ball waxing is getting closer to being bumped to page two. A smart guy might put up a few Massholes posts about ANYTHING other than that. But being a moron you need to have the last word so I remind the board again about you being a tranny fucking, gay ball waxing degenerate. And what do you do?

    Post about me again, like a moron knowing that your gay ball waxing makes it back to the top of the page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...742905304.html

    (S)he's been around for a long time and was doing men waxing way before a lot of these spas even offered it. He(r)business started in Malden and moved towards Woburn where she stopped seeing clients for awhile due to COVID.
    As far as service, amazing! Clean and quick. Before you know it, you're cleaned up and out the door. .
    And Flyn pointing out to the board that you got your ball sac waxed by a dude:

    Quote Originally Posted by FlynNY56  [View Original Post]
    Why are you saying "she" when the ad clearly states it's a male?

    By Appointment Only****Monday through Saturday (I'm a male and I dont do massages ! I am Wax Professional only !!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    We can play this game again and maybe, .
    Ok, more than happy to keep posting about your admission to being a homo and letting a man wax your ball sac LMFAO.

  6. #9515
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I fixed it for you.
    I didn't misquoted you. Sorry, if you're too stupid to understand. Apparently, therapy isn't helping. We can play this game again and maybe, I might make 4,000 before the end of the year. Your move my loyal and obedient friend.

  7. #9514

    You misquoted me

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reading, you are my most loyal and obedient fan. I will include a free gift if you hit the Subscribe button.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Tranny Fucker Mattis strikes again! This sick fuck will do anything to quench his urge for man meat.

    So, this homo posts about a guy giving homo waxes to gays like MaGoo:

    This part is important: Mattis had to be on Craigslist reading this add and then copy and pasted the link.

    He gets called out for being a sick fuck for wanting his ball sac waxed by a dude:

    Realizing his sick tendencies to want cock has been called out again he tries to say he screwed up and posted the wrong link:

    Complete fucking nonsense! So this moron wants us to believe that he was posting about Kelly, who has never been mentioned, discussed, reviewed etc, but coincidentally was reviewing a guys craigslist ad that offers waxing of the ball sack and scrotum fo homos like Mattis and post that link by mistake? Getthefuckouttahere with that bullshit you homo!

    Oh, spoiler alert: If you Google the number listed by the guy in the CL ad it leads to Kelly! Bahahaha.
    I fixed it for you (see bold red above).

  8. #9513
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Mattis strikes again!
    Thanks for reading, you are my most loyal and obedient fan. I will include a free gift if you hit the Subscribe button.

  9. #9512
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    I will pay you whatever you want if you let me fuck your daughter you old hag.
    What a pathetic piece of shit. I thought the female dresser BillyBaloney was bad. This loser certainly tops it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Suddenly decided to respond to my 8 month-old post? OKay, well, that's interesting.
    That's because it's difficult for cowards to maintain multiple accounts.

  10. #9511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Fuck you mother fucker you pimp of some asian prostitutes. I will pay you whatever you want if you let me fuck your daughter you old hag. Fuck off you bastard.
    Suddenly decided to respond to my 8 month-old post? OKay, well, that's interesting. Can't wait to see what you are going to say next. But I already have a pretty good idea who you are.

  11. #9510
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Is this noob Dannymn for real? This know-nothing faggot is lecturing people on the board on how they should write posts!

    Dude, when you say that you pay 90 for the massage in Belmont, you meant 70 for the massage and 20 as a tip without any extras? I think you are very confused. I could go to Massage Envy if I needed a real massage without anyone doing anything with my junk.

    Went back a few pages and couldn't find anyone mentioning 140 all inclusive at 558. You mentioned that you wanted a BJ. Doesn't it mean that you expected a BJ for 70 (70 house and 70 for the deed). Aren't you a dumb fuck? I think you are.
    Fuck you mother fucker you pimp of some asian prostitutes. I will pay you whatever you want if you let me fuck your daughter you old hag. Fuck off you bastard.

  12. #9509

    Bahahahahaha

    Tranny Fucker Mattis strikes again! This sick fuck will do anything to quench his urge for man meat.

    So, this homo posts about a guy giving homo waxes to gays like MaGoo:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...742905304.html

    She's been around for a long time and was doing men waxing way before a lot of these spas even offered it. Her business started in Malden and moved towards Woburn where she stopped seeing clients for awhile due to COVID. She has a strong personality and constantly reminds you that she has a "wife" and the whole conversation during the session is about her "wife". OK, I get it that you don't offer extras and she reminds the readers in both her website and in her ad.

    As far as service, amazing! Clean and quick. Before you know it, you're cleaned up and out the door. She recently started posting again post COVID. The old Winthrop lady (now Revere) is unreliable now, considering also that she doesn't provide the finale anymore. She's a bit far in Woburn. Maybe not far for most of you. But a pain for me. I may consider Cida in Everett as she offers waxing service.

    Until then, enjoy the weather.
    This part is important: Mattis had to be on Craigslist reading this add and then copy and pasted the link.

    He gets called out for being a sick fuck for wanting his ball sac waxed by a dude:

    Quote Originally Posted by FlynNY56  [View Original Post]
    Why are you saying "she" when the ad clearly states it's a male?

    By Appointment Only****Monday through Saturday (Im a male and I dont do massages ! I am Wax Professional only !!!)
    Realizing his sick tendencies to want cock has been called out again he tries to say he screwed up and posted the wrong link:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Complete fucking nonsense! So this moron wants us to believe that he was posting about Kelly, who has never been mentioned, discussed, reviewed etc, but coincidentally was reviewing a guys craigslist ad that offers waxing of the ball sack and scrotum fo homos like Mattis and post that link by mistake? Getthefuckouttahere with that bullshit you homo!

    Oh, spoiler alert: If you Google the number listed by the guy in the CL ad it leads to Kelly! Bahahaha.

  13. #9508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    How's life in Worcester.
    Awesome as always!

  14. #9507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Curious how would an account be identified? GaryG and FrogPilot were not Wiseass.
    Hey old man! How's life in Worcester. You are correct about FrogPilot — so he was unbanned.

  15. #9506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Billy, we both know that GaryG was banned because it was Wiseass on another account and the administrator promised to ban all dumbass's accounts when those are identified. Didn't know about FrogPilot being gone but I guess his ban fits what I said above.
    Curious how would an account be identified? GaryG and FrogPilot were not Wiseass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape