rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 552 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    I have done two Vips with three dancers.

    #1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.

    #2) Monse, Luna, Liz.

    They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.

  2. #6405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.
    Does she fuck?

  3. #6404

    Amari

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.

  4. #6403

    Monse #

    Would someone please dm me Monse's number.

    I lost it.

  5. #6402

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?
    Post #6335, sounds like she takes loads.

  6. #6401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.
    Troll or no troll, his info is accurate.

  7. #6400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Pm. Sent. Sorry about that.

  8. #6399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.
    What service does Jane Provide?

    What service did Chanel provide?

  9. #6398
    Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  10. #6397

    Corona Lime

    Why does his profile say "I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list. " ? Is the moderator trying to imply Corona Lime is a troll, or not who he says he is? Oh My.

  11. #6396
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Lily. Cute petite Asian girl. Slight sweat odor, lame HJ available. Upsell central.

  12. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.
    Your inbox is full.

  13. #6394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Someone new

    Any suggestions on someone new for me at Pandoras?

    Jazz, Amari, Terra, Sylvie, Ruby, Lily, Chanel, Jane and Marie.

    I see them in the club but rarely see reports.

  14. #6393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Kittens, Everyday except Tuesdays 10-5.
    She is in today.

  15. #6392
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Left work early and decided it was time to join the club and blow a load into Monses mouth. But I must have been too late. Place was dead and the shift was changing. Enjoyed some dances and turned away a few cuties. Watched Naomi dance a few times and seeing those big beautiful tits flop out had me sprung. Confirmed with the board (thanks!) that she was down to clown. I was worried she might not look as good up close but I was wrong. She was sexy as fuck, smelled amazing and charmed me. 120 $ got those tits in my mouth and hands, and she talked dirty "we're going to empty these full fuckin balls! 🥵 " And even let me gently put my hand around her neck. Finally I dropped a massive load that got all over me, her tits and everything else. We cleaned up and I was off. Cute chic. Fuck I'm smitten and I need to get inside that woman.
    Mmmmmmm. Naomi very good. Very nice. Tight kitty. You like very much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape