Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8286
-
05-16-24 09:57 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 274Witch manager?
Who does the line up posts? Often, when I don't see one. I will message the club. Often, I get the response, "I am not in today. ". I used to think it was the MILF manager that posted. However, they often list the MGR, and I have seen 3 or 4 different ones listed. I have seen Cindy Lewis. I think the woman that goes by Cindy is the skinny skeleton lady. She looks like a 90's Meth Chick, and patrols the LDA. I think the MILF goes by the handle Boss Lady? There is another one that goes by Kimmi, and another that goes by CBL (that could be initials for Cindy B. Lewis? I have seen other positions listed too: BT: Hottie Smurf DJ_RainMan, DJ $veN.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
Who are the managers that allow more fun, and who posts the line up?
-
05-16-24 01:47 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 118Club Lineup Posts on Instagram
Pandora's is the only club in the region that regularly posts its lineups. It often posts the day shift twice, and the night shift once, but that's usually after 11:00 pm That's way too late for me to decide to go. I prefer to plan my club trips well in advance, when I know certain dancers I want to see will be working. Sugar's occasionally posts lineups. I've also seen them from the Playground.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Otherwise, you have to check the individual clubs' IG accounts. They might have a dancer or two reposted that she is working at the time you happen to check.
I prefer to have either an IG handle or the phone number of any dancer I might be interested in. When I feel like seeing them, I get in touch to confirm a day and time. Works well for me.
-
05-15-24 18:31 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 1108Strip Clubs are Empty
You know, for as dead as the strip clubs are, one would think they would post their lineups on Instagram.
I don't go unless I know who is working.
-
05-15-24 18:28 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 1108Great work.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:27 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 1108Nice job buddy.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 12:40 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 120I fucked both.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 22:05 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 216I have done two Vips with three dancers.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
#1) Monse, Luna, Mandy.
#2) Monse, Luna, Liz.
They were fantastic. Especially the one with Mandy.
-
05-14-24 19:44 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 1108Does she fuck?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:26 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 444Amari
Amari was working almost as soon as the clubs reopened. Vapes a lot. Looks a bit rough. Can be a good time. I can remember looking back into the LDA and could see her standing over a guy while she held his head in her crotch.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:12 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 134Monse #
Would someone please dm me Monse's number.
I lost it.
-
05-14-24 18:28 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 281Jane
Post #6335, sounds like she takes loads.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 18:02 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 1108Troll or no troll, his info is accurate.
Originally Posted by ButtMuch
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 18:01 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 1108Pm. Sent. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 18:00 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 1108What service does Jane Provide?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
What service did Chanel provide?
-
05-14-24 17:59 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 120Terra's a sweetheart, great on stage, fun in back but tame (I. E. Nothing extra offered). Jane's a wild one but prefers VIP rooms, a bit pricey but good service and not out range with what seems to be current pricing trends. Chanel's been a wild one in the back (haven't done VIP yet) with a great price point for her highest level of service. I've no interest in others you mention so no experience to share.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





