Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 748 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11215
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9115
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    500 for a 48 year old 3/10. Now I've heard it all. Lmao. Remind me to never subscribe to seeking again. I keep doing it remembering the glory days. Had a new abg every week for 300 PPM. Times have changed for the worst. I got to get a new hobby LOL.
    That's why I'm already off seeking. Too few new girls and most new girls don't make my cut. It's just the same old SB rotating back creating new profiles and too many scammers.

  2. #9114
    500 for a 48 year old 3/10. Now I've heard it all. Lmao. Remind me to never subscribe to seeking again. I keep doing it remembering the glory days. Had a new abg every week for 300 PPM. Times have changed for the worst. I got to get a new hobby LOL.

  3. #9113
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Link to the video?
    The video is in the Unblock Tech box in the adult section. You can buy the box from Amazon. She filmed it with a Japanese porn company so the video is probably for sale in Japan or you can find it in JAV.

  4. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper24  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The photos are her just not sure if it's her in person or someone else using her pics for the post. I didn't know she was on PD. I never use PD.

  5. #9111
    The guy who posted says it came from Reddit, as reported by SBs. So biased.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gar-Bowl-quot-(SA-WYP-SD4-ME)&p=6899430&viewfull=1#post6899430.

  6. #9110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to get with Eva a couple of times back in the day. If I had been wiser then, I would have really cultivated the relationship. As it was, I just kind of let it slip away.

    My current project is to get a hold of porn girl Kimberly Chi: just as slutty and petite but comes off as a little less drug dazed. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Nice. I've had a few other of my nonpros do some porn that I actually fucked and had long term arrangements with. One was a mixed young Asian MILF, a Black girl and a Latina. Don't ask for those links. I don't post pics anymore of my past nonpro adventures or current sugaring adventures. Learned my lesson a long time ago in the nonpro thread because of some white knights / captsaveahos on this forum. That threw me under the bus, mentioning my reports to my nonpros on this site. Lost two great girls because of that. I only mentioned Eva Yi because she's done quite a few videos and is in the public eye now. But I actually didn't get to fuck her.

    You must have met her early on in her porn career. Or was it before that? Asian honeys are one of the types I try really hard to hold on to. I consider them exotic even if they're born here and Americanized. White girls, Black girls and Latinas I consider them all a dime a dozen. But Asian, Middle Eastern, European and British White girls to me are the exotics.

  7. #9109

    Slutty Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Porn girl Eva Yi was supposed to be one of my nonpros I was going to start seeing back in 2017. But we could never get our schedules to mesh. Mostly on her side. Because I would have taken days off work to fuck her. A few months later in 2018 she started in porn.
    I was lucky enough to get with Eva a couple of times back in the day. If I had been wiser then, I would have really cultivated the relationship. As it was, I just kind of let it slip away.

    My current project is to get a hold of porn girl Kimberly Chi: just as slutty and petite but comes off as a little less drug dazed. I'll let you know how it turns out.

  8. #9108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Eva Yi

    Porn girl Eva Yi was supposed to be one of my nonpros I was going to start seeing back in 2017. But we could never get our schedules to mesh. Mostly on her side. Because I would have taken days off work to fuck her. A few months later in 2018 she started in porn. I know her as Alice the name she gave me. Had her ready to go at 140 PPM for everything in bed except anal. 20 years old at the time and attending UC Riverside. I still want to fuck her but it's not going to be 140 anymore. LOL And if I could even find a way to arrange that but haven't yet. I follow her Twitter account. Girl is one of the sluttiest submissive Asian girls I've ever seen.

  9. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    She did porn when she was 18 yo before she started her modeling career. I only found one. That was the only porn video she made.
    Link to the video?

  10. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I mean if you are going to sugar why not get the freshest girls you can. I know some guys will say they don't have enough experience in the FC but teaching them is half the fun.
    And young! 18 to 22 preferably. College girls and the like. Sweetest booty to find. Even sweeter when they're 18 and still in high school. I've had quite a few of those over the years.

  11. #9105
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    She did porn when she was 18 yo before she started her modeling career. I only found one. That was the only porn video she made.
    Is this her by any chance?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/brittneysweets

  12. #9104
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    You have pretty good taste in pussy bro.
    I mean if you are going to sugar why not get the freshest girls you can. I know some guys will say they don't have enough experience in the FC but teaching them is half the fun.

  13. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this ricer?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-9395c6bb6242

    Seems fakish and I think I've seen her profile before under a different name. I'm destroy her holes though LOL.
    She looks Filipino or Vietnamese.

  14. #9102
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    This Brittney looks like my current blonde 19 yo SB.
    She did porn when she was 18 yo before she started her modeling career. I only found one. That was the only porn video she made.

  15. #9101
    Anyone have experience with this ricer?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-9395c6bb6242

    Seems fakish and I think I've seen her profile before under a different name. I'm destroy her holes though LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape