Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34697

  2. #34696

    The BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    The no BBBJ thing is silly to me. That girl, while fun looking, seems like she's been rode hard and put up wet. Who knows how many bare cocks she's slobbered on? I mean if your hygiene is good. Wth? There's pretty much no way to decipher if a man has an std on his cock unless it's broken out with the herps or puking nasty stuff. One would think she would want to put her best "mouth" forward to encourage regular visits. Maybe charge a bit more the 1st time, but say if you repeat, no charge for BBBJ. But hey. What do I know? I've only been in business for over 40 yrs. LOL.
    Well, it's probably one of two things. Either the gal doesn't like suckin bare dick (or suckin dick period), which doesn't have to be a dealbreaker in and of itself. Just make sure service is priced appropriately. Or, she's worried about catching something. And, in that case, keep your most recent test papers on hand. If that isn't good enough, either adjust service terms or keep it pushin.

  3. #34695

    Self post?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #34694

    Sunshyne

    Anyone got a contact number or had any luck at all with this one? Messsaged her several times thru Tryst and got no response. Definitely has a sexy look. PM me if any of you know the secret to reaching her or if she is even real.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sunshynerenee

  5. #34693
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.
    The no BBBJ thing is silly to me. That girl, while fun looking, seems like she's been rode hard and put up wet. Who knows how many bare cocks she's slobbered on? I mean if your hygiene is good. Wth? There's pretty much no way to decipher if a man has an std on his cock unless it's broken out with the herps or puking nasty stuff. One would think she would want to put her best "mouth" forward to encourage regular visits. Maybe charge a bit more the 1st time, but say if you repeat, no charge for BBBJ. But hey. What do I know? I've only been in business for over 40 yrs. LOL.

  6. #34692

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the girl I post but I think she's someone different but I'm not sure.

  7. #34691

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.
    I won't repeat because of those BBBJ, kissing restrictions but I her place was ghetto. Definitely not an upscale condo community but not super horrible. I felt safe and comfortable. I'm from Ny, I can show you ghetto LOL. She's not married, she may have some baby daddies that help out but no husband. Also, there is no upstairs and there was no one else in her unit. Discreet and private. Just sayin.

  8. #34690

    Francesca the Silva

    I love Latina girls. Easy contact by email. The meeting scheduled for the same day in the afternoon. Met her at the door and she gave me a nice DFK and I straight away knew that this is going to be great. Then we both undressed and went to the shower. DFKs in the shower were great. She gave me a nice BJ in the shower which was hot. A little bit of boobjob too. Then we went to the bed where we had some nice DFKs. She uses a lot of tongue which I really love. After that she gave me a nice BBBJ. Then she started riding me in CG and RCG positions. She has amazing riding skills. Then we switched to missionary and then to doggy. DFKs never really stopped, so the chemistry was great. I ended up in the packet while she was riding me CG. It was a hot and sensual experiences.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/francesca/

  9. #34689
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes! High as shit and smelled like a diaper. She was horrible!
    Thank you.

  10. #34688

    Sexy Trinidian queen

    No ad up yet but there will be one by end of week. Very sweet girl, Welcoming, sexy accent, fresh, clean. Super tight must see no rush service. Doing her a favor and posting about her here. She is new to town and is looking for a couple of regulars.

    Treat her right fellas.

    718 days 374 weeks 7XXX months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1017.jpg‎   IMG_1093.jpg‎  

  11. #34687
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743

    Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.
    She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.

  12. #34686

    Mya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743

    Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.

  13. #34685
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Yes! High as shit and smelled like a diaper. She was horrible!

  14. #34684
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/169800943

    Absolutely one you want to see. She is definitely the woman in the pics. Pics don't show how short and petite she is. She's maybe 5'2". Just my type. Very sensual and playful. Either got off or is a great actor. Multiple positions. Really liked fucking this woman.
    Well damn. Whatever you do, don't piss her off. I think I had to cancel on her a while ago for a legit reason. I think I gave her at least an hour or so. I keep forgetting who she is when she comes in town. This is the second time she has basically told me to fuck off after I texted her, LOL. Talk about holding a grudge.

  15. #34683

    Tee or maybe another name previously

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...g/062140109247

    Hey brothers, we've got some one new to my area (Sarasota) saying check out my Jacksonville posts. Which I did, but all that got me was more photos. I searched your thread, but she's going by Tee which is obviously not yielding any results. Long story short, if you could point me in the right direction I'm happy to do my due diligence, or just give me the highlights, yes or no? I'm a BBBJ fan and per her posts she delivers top notch, but could be self reviews etc.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape