Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 9866
-
04-29-24 09:20 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 2189Curious how would an account be identified? GaryG and FrogPilot were not Wiseass.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 19:44 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 783Someone I know brought up semen retention I told him yah no big deal I can hold it in for a month I've done it many times, do I feel any better idk maybe?
I googled it for the first time it shows it can be a good thing.
To me the mainstream advice tug on your prick often is good for the prostate or something like that doesn't make sense to me?
-
04-23-24 10:19 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 1247Billy, we both know that GaryG was banned because it was Wiseass on another account and the administrator promised to ban all dumbass's accounts when those are identified. Didn't know about FrogPilot being gone but I guess his ban fits what I said above.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 23:42 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 1247TheBoobHound, a man of culture
I knew this faggot, also known TheBoobHound, for a long time. Kind of forgot about him but he reminded me about his existence by the fabricated recent post about 32 in Watertown. I got curious what he was up to lately, so I looked at his posts. And oh my, that's some crazy shit. Here are the locations of his last 50 posts, one by one, without any edits:
Boston.
Northern Virginia.
Worcester.
Boston.
Philadelphia.
Northern Virginia.
Queens, NYC.
Northern Virginia.
Northern Virginia.
Queens, NYC.
Queens, NYC.
Norwalk, CT.
New Haven.
New Haven.
Miami.
Miami.
Miami.
Miami.
Miami.
Miami.
Oral Sex (not a location obviously, just some trivial idiotic stuff about blow jobs).
Miami.
Miami.
Miami.
Lowell.
Hartford.
Vernon, CT.
Tacoma, Washington State.
Worcester.
Stamford.
Queens, NYC.
Hartford.
Hartford.
New Haven.
Boston.
Miami.
Boston.
Worcester.
Boston.
Hartford.
Vernon.
Worcester.
Hartford.
Boston.
Central Jersey.
Vernon.
Vernon.
New Haven.
Springfield.
The geography is stunning. It probably means something — one possibility is that the dude just makes up "reports" for different locations to increase the posts count. Could be something else. Please, explain this to me if you can.
By the way if you still don't know that, TheBoobHound is Billy's "serious reviews" account. The dude is mad.
-
04-22-24 22:14 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 566Condolences
Dear Andir (CheezeFist) super sorry you lost another account. Shit, how many are you up to? By my count way over ten but probably more.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
What is more shocking is Frog got banned as well. I never saw that coming, always thought he was a good guy, shocked he was one of your Puppets.
-
04-21-24 22:28 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 1247I think you are right.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 21:39 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 783I share my quirky thoughts on here, I'm not starting a fight. I think GaryG is wiseass other account.
-
04-21-24 20:31 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 3853Unfortunately, the Bullshit Trans Gopher (BTG) strikes again.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Yes, it does. You should follow your own advice before asking others to do the same.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 11:04 #9498Senior Member

Posts: 1247Speaking of puppets
Still not sure — is Billy crazy or just plain stupid? Inclined to think it's a combination of age-related cognitive impairments and his inherent dumbness. Billy, your post as TheBoobHound about paying 200 in total (including the house fee) at 32 in Watertown for "excellent service" is a complete fabrication. You would be lucky to get just a handy with a limited roaming at this shop for that much.
-
04-20-24 15:34 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 566Puppets
Andir (AKA Cheezefist).
We have talked about this before, please post from your main handle. Posting from your puppet accounts confuses the new guys.
Thanks pal!
BTG.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 13:20 #9496Banned Member

Posts: 46Dannymn
For real though can everyone agree that Dannymn is one of the stupidest and most useless members to come along in a long while? He's offered virtually no useful information to the board, about 98% of his posts are questions, and some of the questions are fucking stupid.
-
04-14-24 12:53 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks Nrlmus & Andir.
I appreciate you brothas. And if it wasn't for this particular Forum, or Site in general, Life would be kinda boring. It's fun to read up on the Reports. Whether it be a back and forth fight or a good or negative review / post, on one of these damsels in distress. It's very cool either way and I'm happy this Site is here for us. For at our reading / viewing pleasures.
-
04-13-24 18:52 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 783Guys amazing high end pros work the back bay bars boy did I see some fancy ladies, I can't afford LOL. (night lite) new fav beer check it out fellas. I like the owl.
-
04-13-24 16:51 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 2197Gotcha bro. No biggy one way or the other. Peace man.
Originally Posted by JohnnySpades
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 10:12 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 1247LOL! What? Thank you bro for a good laugh.
Originally Posted by JohnnySpades
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





