Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 43542
-
05-15-24 10:03 #40062Senior Member

Posts: 1247It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
Originally Posted by Pooma127
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:10 #40061Regular Member

Posts: 10Too much traffic at blue
Now with the reports as someone who frequents regularly it is very busy. There are new girls. As many as 4 or 5 working at a time now. I was baited and switched 2 x in the same appointment. Was told grace was there but it was not grace. One provider was younger attractive but very bad skills and no effort. Second provider was bigger not very attractive but she was more enthusiastic. Overall not a very good experience. Time was cut short, girls were in and out. Another place losing its touch and service.
-
05-15-24 00:44 #40060Senior Member

Posts: 518Move around and name change
I know how Linda looks but when she us at KC she is Bella. That is what I come to understand. They be name changing. I didn't partake in their session and walked out at that day.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
Still waiting for Braintree to reopen.
-
05-14-24 23:01 #40059Senior Member

Posts: 35Newt ville wash st anybody been there?
Its an advert on C list. Says new. Just wondering.
-
05-14-24 17:49 #40058Senior Member

Posts: 418JoJo Southboro
Went to JoJo in Southboro had asked for Wendy and was presented with Lisa, told Wendy was away. Very what seemed genuinely humble and polite woman, mid 30's, slender, 36 D naturals. Good massage skills and teasing, asked if I wanted to flip after a few minutes and was presented with unique BBBJ with with breathing on Jr lots of hot saliva which morphed into mostly HJ after that. The girls came out to play, FIV, hugs and kissing. FS seemed to be out at this time with signals may later. Hot towel cleanup, foot massage, Arms, Legs, Chest, Head, and redressing. Never rushed or pushy at all, Nice time and the 'come back soon'. House. 6 Tip 1.
-
05-14-24 14:04 #40057Senior Member

Posts: 28Inbox
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 12:24 #40056Banned Member

Posts: 34Tranquility
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
I can confirm Illmonger's Post. When Kiki owned the place, a few of the electricians in the back were clients. They don't want any issues to befall the place, too convenient. Also had one client interrupt my session, and waited in his pickup truck for me to leave. The minute I walked out, he jumped out of his pickup truck and walked right by me to go in. Kinda rude dude, but not about to start an argument in front of the place. As IllMonger stated, doubtful it's undercover.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 09:31 #40055Senior Member

Posts: 90I did yeterday as well. I don't know how long they have been there but given the location I can't imagine nosy neighbors won't figure it out soon.
Originally Posted by Relahw
[View Original Post]
The visit itself was quite enjoyable. Two young attractive girls. The girl I had was 28 with nice man mades and body. The other one I saw briefly as I was leaving and looked to be hot as well.
Massage itself was on a bed and was mostly pushing and rubbing but flipped quickly and the main event was great. CBJ and CFS, 80 house and wanted 160 for FS.
All I had with me was 120 xtra and it was accepted. She told me her name but it was indecipherable. Dou or similar. Would repeat.
-
05-14-24 02:14 #40054Senior Member

Posts: 42Confused about this? Summer works at KC and Blue Ocean?
Are you saying Summer works at KC and Blue Ocean?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
I'm confused why you said Linda is now named Bella? I thought Linda is still Linda at Blue Ocean?
-
05-13-24 22:06 #40053Senior Member

Posts: 143Burl AMP
I partook after seeing it here this afternoon.
I got in and out safely and satisfided and would repeat. Based on the location I find it hard to beleve it'll last long.
-
05-13-24 19:34 #40052Senior Member

Posts: 293None
Listing is on RM, but no reviews yet.
Z.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 17:49 #40051Senior Member

Posts: 457Interesting. One would think it'll be an AAMP-type setup. There are comments on the RM page for it; can anyone see those? My sub expired recently and I'm not buying crypto to renew it.
Originally Posted by Motoman36
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 15:48 #40050Senior Member

Posts: 278Keans AMP Burlington
Interesting new ads on BP for new AMP in a single familyhome on a residential street in Burlington. Will be interesting to see if it lasts. Any takers out that way?
Moto.
-
05-13-24 14:03 #40049Senior Member

Posts: 38CBM on Harrison ave
Drew Lisa (maybe Linda but pretty sure it's Lisa) for my first repeat at this establishment and requested 1/2 hr. She gave an excellent treatment to the back neck and legs, with a little teasing after the hot towel oil wipe. On the flip went right to business, and has the stroke of a seasoned professional, and she doesn't let up until you beg for mercy. Great spot for a proper massage with a bonus. Yet to be disappointed at this establishment. She is in her 50's and didn't offer UTC or head game.
-
05-13-24 14:00 #40048Regular Member

Posts: 21Watchers
Sounds like it is just the electricians who work in the back. Really doubt it's undercover.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





