Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34682

    Brittany?


  2. #34681
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.
    Saw her yesterday and I think she's in town for another day? Great experience protected sex was default and I was totally fine with that and didn't press so I can't speak to a total 'bare' experience. Amazing BBJ though. She did say she will be going abroad and not back for six months so definitely reach out asap.

  3. #34680
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.
    There's translation errors with many of these Latina providers. That bare is referring to the BJ, not the FS. She does offer / allow DATY and she does do BBBJ. FS is covered.

  4. #34679

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I guess there is your answer.
    And then she pops up with another one. Guess it is a scam unless I hear otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676878237587

  5. #34678
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/169800943

    Absolutely one you want to see. She is definitely the woman in the pics. Pics don't show how short and petite she is. She's maybe 5'2". Just my type. Very sensual and playful. Either got off or is a great actor. Multiple positions. Really liked fucking this woman.
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.

  6. #34677

    Ad is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Laura.

    Anyone got any info on this one? Been texting back and forth. Comms are a little spotty but seem agreeable to most requests but has no reviews and she has changed her number 4 times in the past month which is a monster red flag. PM me is fine. Thanks nd stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/981194158479
    I guess there is your answer.

  7. #34676
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say that she is probably in her 40's, but holds her age really well. Body is a 25 year old body, but can see she is a bit older in the face. This isn't to dissuade anyone from seeing her, but just to inform. Would recommend her over basically every 20 something Latina that comes through here.
    Would love to no her prices and do and don't? You can DM if you would like.

  8. #34675

    I thought the person that played ET was dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69;6894115[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/169662451[/URL]

    I think this is her?
    By the looks of this still alive and giving head.

  9. #34674

    OOPS! My bad on Rana. Search Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed numerous times, although I don't think recently. She hasn't been posting as much as she did a while back.
    I had forgotten that most of her reviews were before she changed her name. You know how it goes, as reviews become increasingly unflattering, they change their names to try to throw us off the true info. Most of the reviews are going to be pretty old. She really hasn't posted much recently.

  10. #34673
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    So, normally if asked, I'd say "she's worth the price of admission, because she's about the business and performs to the advertised price."

    I tried lining something up with her last night. We weren't able to come to terms on what time to meet up, so I told her we'd run it another time.

    She decided that, instead of a reply along the lines of "okay, no problem, appreciate you reaching out we'll meet up soon", to get mouthy with me.

    Now, I dunno about you all but I'm not with that. At all.

    I come see these broads to avoid the b / s I find out there at the bars, in the gym, on Tinder, wherever.

    If she needs my business bad enough, it's on her to sweeten the pot. Just like if I want to go see someone bad enough, I need to up the ante or go somewhere else.

    She got a little too comfortable with me, and thought that was acceptable. It ain't.

    So, I don't plan on reaching out to her again.

    Any of y'all who do see her on some (semi) regular cadence, understand what you can eventually expect when things don't go her way.

    Any of y'all who don't, take heed.

    Anybody who needs me to clarify, hmu in the DM's, I'll shoot you over a transcript of the texts.

    Anybody who doesn't know who she is by now, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/387014749088
    Appreciate your take and input that's what this forum is for! Used to see her frequently but haven't seen her in a few months for the similar reasons.

  11. #34672

    Just saw the wonderful Asia Renee off Dunn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/770388137076

    Hmmm never seen her personally, but was interested, but seen all of the bad reports so passed. When I say saw her I meant I seen her going towards the laundromat on Dunn. Good body, yet look like the booty is sagging. Sores / bug bites all over her legs, and face is worned. You can tell she was fierce before the lifestyle though. Tbh she looks like a top of the line SW that used to walk the streets I'm the good ol days.

  12. #34671

    Ariana

    So, normally if asked, I'd say "she's worth the price of admission, because she's about the business and performs to the advertised price."

    I tried lining something up with her last night. We weren't able to come to terms on what time to meet up, so I told her we'd run it another time.

    She decided that, instead of a reply along the lines of "okay, no problem, appreciate you reaching out we'll meet up soon", to get mouthy with me.

    Now, I dunno about you all but I'm not with that. At all.

    I come see these broads to avoid the b / s I find out there at the bars, in the gym, on Tinder, wherever.

    If she needs my business bad enough, it's on her to sweeten the pot. Just like if I want to go see someone bad enough, I need to up the ante or go somewhere else.

    She got a little too comfortable with me, and thought that was acceptable. It ain't.

    So, I don't plan on reaching out to her again.

    Any of y'all who do see her on some (semi) regular cadence, understand what you can eventually expect when things don't go her way.

    Any of y'all who don't, take heed.

    Anybody who needs me to clarify, hmu in the DM's, I'll shoot you over a transcript of the texts.

    Anybody who doesn't know who she is by now, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/387014749088

  13. #34670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/588060586168

    Went ahead and tried this one out myself because I'm a sucker for nice man made tits. For all of you guys worried about her wearing wigs, she looked fine. She had one of THE CLEANEST and organized rooms I've been too. She was clean and fixed up when I arrived. Smelled nice and was very accommodating. She has an amazing set of man made tits that are soft and amazing. She has a nice ass in the canine view as well. She seems to want to please you and do what it takes to make sure you leave happy. I may give her another try just because of those tits and her effort to make sure I was happy.
    I have to say agree with you. She was accomandating to my request as long as I told her what I wanted. I plan on seeing her again.

  14. #34669

    Laura

    Laura.

    Anyone got any info on this one? Been texting back and forth. Comms are a little spotty but seem agreeable to most requests but has no reviews and she has changed her number 4 times in the past month which is a monster red flag. PM me is fine. Thanks nd stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/981194158479

  15. #34668

    Tale of Two Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give her another shot. Again, when I got to the hotel, she said she would give me the number in a few minutes. 20 min later got a text that said "got to cancel". Fucking ****.
    Some positive and negative reviews on here about Karman. You can count me in the positive category. She drives an hour to meet me and has always been on time, and the performance has always been great. She's always been lucid and friendly, and I feel great at the end of the session. Just my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape