Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Stacey 101 has a TER??
    Yes 390478.

  2. #229

    Stacey TER

    Does anyone know if Stacey 101 has a TER??

  3. #228
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Those tend to be hhr rates though. Uncertain if booker here has hhr rates, but it's worth asking if you need lower rates. I think the current rates are fine for what's on offer.
    No, that's a full hour at VAC in Vegas.

  4. #227
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Those tend to be hhr rates though. Uncertain if booker here has hhr rates, but it's worth asking if you need lower rates. I think the current rates are fine for what's on offer.
    If you look on Tryst or some other sites, some of the girls are 500-1200 an hour and I doubt you would get as good of time as this.

    Granted, you can always go to AMP for 260 but for another 100, you're getting a pretty good time and GFE and for another 60 you get MSOG and another 100 gets you BBFS on some of the ladies.

    Or you can hop on a cheap Spirit flight to VEGAS or LA and spend the same amount of money or stay here in the Villa and have your fun.

  5. #226

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that entry level rates in Vegas were 3 xx for years and just recently 32 x in 2024.
    Those tend to be hhr rates though. Uncertain if booker here has hhr rates, but it's worth asking if you need lower rates. I think the current rates are fine for what's on offer.

  6. #225
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    These are the same rates they ask in Vegas, it's a phenomenal experience for sure, but too pricey to be more than an occasional treat.
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that entry level rates in Vegas were 3 xx for years and just recently 32 x in 2024.

  7. #224

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Advertise yes, lower the prices YES. This is Louisville, not Manhattan. $400 starting point is steep for Louisville-I could see 300-350 and more with extras.
    These are the same rates they ask in Vegas, it's a phenomenal experience for sure, but too pricey to be more than an occasional treat.

  8. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    This would confirm that they are not busy enough. Cola said she was staying for 2 weeks. Glad I saw her.

    If they want more traffic, they need to advertise. I would have never known nor trusted their webpage if it wasn't for this forum.
    Advertise yes, lower the prices YES. This is Louisville, not Manhattan. $400 starting point is steep for Louisville-I could see 300-350 and more with extras.

  9. #222
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Cola and Siena are both gone. New girl coming Sunday.

    Said Stacey would hopefully be back sometime.
    Stacy lives in Louisville now and I'm sure will be back. They really need to stick to two girls until the they are oversubscribed. Bringing in Cosmo / Cola / Olivia (whatever she goes by next week) was a bit of a stretch.

  10. #221

    The agency is still new hopefully we can get it growing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    This would confirm that they are not busy enough. Cola said she was staying for 2 weeks. Glad I saw her.

    If they want more traffic, they need to advertise. I would have never known nor trusted their webpage if it wasn't for this forum.
    Same here. As a traveling monger I get station here and there so this is a welcome surprise to have this be in the Midwest. I hope they can become bigger and have more traffic. I'm just jealous of the other boards and their talent that comes through.

  11. #220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Cola and Siena are both gone. New girl coming Sunday.

    Said Stacey would hopefully be back sometime.
    This would confirm that they are not busy enough. Cola said she was staying for 2 weeks. Glad I saw her.

    If they want more traffic, they need to advertise. I would have never known nor trusted their webpage if it wasn't for this forum.

  12. #219
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Gone

    Cola and Siena are both gone. New girl coming Sunday.

    Said Stacey would hopefully be back sometime.

  13. #218

    That sucks bossman

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    As far as I understood Siena had one session all of Monday. And decided to peace out early. Aka today (which meant I completely missed out).
    Yeah I don't blame her she is touring and her next stop is Virginia. There boards have great reviews and multiple agencies. Sorry you had to miss out. Hopefully the booker has great talent coming through.

  14. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Keeping 2 girls booked up should be no problem, yeah I know girls get burned out and want a day off but most of theses girls work 6- 8 months of the year then take off. The girls that put in the work and are there for the money will have a hard time coming here, I'm just hoping the girls are leaving on good terms and are willing to come back.
    As far as I understood Siena had one session all of Monday. And decided to peace out early. Aka today (which meant I completely missed out).

  15. #216

    I think the booker has to take some responsibility

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Honestly more than 2 girls in one location is a little awkward for all involved as well. Nobody wants to be trying to share showers and a little privacy goes a long way to make it a good experience.
    Keeping 2 girls booked up should be no problem, yeah I know girls get burned out and want a day off but most of theses girls work 6- 8 months of the year then take off. The girls that put in the work and are there for the money will have a hard time coming here, I'm just hoping the girls are leaving on good terms and are willing to come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape