Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #215
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabmb4  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where else they may be "advertising", but I suspect that this forum alone will be unable to keep more than 2 girls busy. Would be great having a 2nd agency in town though.
    I agree. Honestly more than 2 girls in one location is a little awkward for all involved as well. Nobody wants to be trying to share showers and a little privacy goes a long way to make it a good experience.

  2. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we need to get more people through the doors, I tried to book Siena after finally getting back in town and was told basically she's leaving early due to lack of clients. I understand that not everyone can partake on a weekly basis, but if we want to build momentum and get the hot girls to come, we have to make sure they think it's worth it to come. Siena is a legend in Northern Virginia, and I just hope she doesn't go back telling the other girls it's not worth coming here.

    In my mind, we need enough momentum for another agency to come in town. Just imagine having 3-6 options at all times.
    Not sure where else they may be "advertising", but I suspect that this forum alone will be unable to keep more than 2 girls busy. Would be great having a 2nd agency in town though.

  3. #213

    I'm with ya here

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we need to get more people through the doors, I tried to book Siena after finally getting back in town and was told basically she's leaving early due to lack of clients. I understand that not everyone can partake on a weekly basis, but if we want to build momentum and get the hot girls to come, we have to make sure they think it's worth it to come. Siena is a legend in Northern Virginia, and I just hope she doesn't go back telling the other girls it's not worth coming here.

    In my mind, we need enough momentum for another agency to come in town. Just imagine having 3-6 options at all times.
    I'm trying to see what day she leaves so I can at least get my fill. (if you know what I mean.) Don't let a good thing go away here guys. Take a chances you'll never know until you try.

  4. #212

    Cutie

    Had the pleasure of spending some time with cutie yesterday and oh boy did I have fun. 360/ hr 40 msog add 100 for BBFS. Met at door, shoes off gave her a few gifts and she had a big smile and a warm kiss for me after entering middle bedroom. Off to the shower with some preview BBBJ after cleaning me off in the shower but not like the other showers before where I was cleaned from head to head with soft nipple kissing and done DT BBBJ. Swish and spit and then to the bedroom. Beautiful natural C's bolt nipples and an almost cleaned shaven kitty after my tongue noticed a few stubs. Started with her grinding me while I played and sucked the bolts, then she started BBBJ wet sloppy DT and then I took my time at her honey hole and magic button making her more wet. Knew I didn't want blow in BJ so cowgirl it was and she rode me hard until I blew my load into her tight pussy. Kept riding and then after finishing we laidback and chatted. Loves sports and betting so we made a few bets and talked about the Mav game. But all I can say is she treated me right and my 1 hour dream lasted 6 hours. Can't go into details but I'm extremely tired after a 2 hr nap before starting work this am. Go see her soon here for 2 weeks great time.

  5. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    If you paid 5, does that mean Cutie does BBFS? Or does she charge more?
    Interested in this info too as it'd make my decision between seeing Cola or Cutie a bit easier over the weekend.

  6. #210
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    If you paid 5, does that mean Cutie does BBFS? Or does she charge more?
    It's usually 360 for an hour.

    400 for msog.

    500 BBFS.

  7. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    K-Gurl Cutie.

    Post # 600 for Slam and I've got a good one! There's a new Angel at 101 and her name is Cutie. Took a roadie down from Cincy on Monday to check out her first day in Louisville. Good session approaching great. But oh so very hard to top my first 101 experience with Lily a few months ago. Bring her back!

    Pics on the website have usual glamour treatment but are definitely Cutie. The third one is the most representative. She stands maybe 5'2" and has a banging body with lucious natural c-cup breasts and perky pink nipples. Freshly shaved love nest and the softest skin that you've come to expect from Korean beauties. Oh, and a sexy discreet tattoo on lower back just above the hip.

    Greeted at the door with a few kisses and led by the hand to bedroom. Placed 5 Benjamins on table and was told to strip. We both did and proceeded to the shower where gentle body wash and preview BBBJ commenced. I believe both are standard with this establishment. A note for less agile mongers: be very careful when exiting the tub. It's a deceptively high step onto a slippery surface.!
    If you paid 5, does that mean Cutie does BBFS? Or does she charge more?

  8. #208

    Need more customers. We can only have nice things if we build up our popularity

    Guys, we need to get more people through the doors, I tried to book Siena after finally getting back in town and was told basically she's leaving early due to lack of clients. I understand that not everyone can partake on a weekly basis, but if we want to build momentum and get the hot girls to come, we have to make sure they think it's worth it to come. Siena is a legend in Northern Virginia, and I just hope she doesn't go back telling the other girls it's not worth coming here.

    In my mind, we need enough momentum for another agency to come in town. Just imagine having 3-6 options at all times.

  9. #207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Cola is not the girl in the pictures, but she has an equivalent OMG body. Curves you would never expect for an Asian girl.
    I totally agree. I got my first experience with a K girl and picked Cola. She doesn't speak much English but know enough to follow direction. She is is petite, beautiful. Beautiful rack (implants), all shaved, smelt amazing. She greeted me and took me to the bedroom. Hugged me and kissed me. After giving her my donation, she left, came back and let her dress fall on the floor. She is so beautiful, it stopped me, I stared at her for a few second, probably drooling. If my ex wife looked like her, I'd still be married LOL.

    She asked me if I wanted a shower, which I agreed. Unfortunately one happy monger was already using the shower. So she asked me to lay on the bed. She used wipes and cleaned me before starting a BBBJ. Very talented girl. Then time for CFS. Now she commented I was big which has been an issue with other Asian girls. But starting slowly and gently, she had no problem. All positions, you name it, finishing in CG. I initially paid for double pop. She started to massage me, hugged me, a real GFE. Then started again with HJ and BBBJ till I exploded a second time.

    I was impressed by the girl and the experience. Now this is my first K girl so I cannot compare but, I will go back for more.

    The booker was very friendly, the screening process very easy. The booker gives you pricing and all instructions.

    If you want to read reviews or see more photos. Just Google the names and Ter. It's not rocket science. I found every single girl mentioned in this forum. The girls seems to rotate across the State.

    Stay safe.

    Have a lot of fun with the K Girl and, most importantly, treat them well, they will treat you very well in return.

    DBUSA.

    Thank you everyone for creating this K girl discussion thread. It helped me make a decision.

  10. #206
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews and experiences with Cola or Cutie?

    Anxious to hear about them.
    Cola is not the girl in the pictures, but she has an equivalent OMG body. Curves you would never expect for an Asian girl.

  11. #205

    Booker usual does state the rates upon confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    The booker should tell pricing when you're texting.
    Most of my conversations and confirmation I had with the booker has been upfront what the prices of services were and what was available with each provider. LA, Vegas and the other boards have all similar prices.

    Prices are rough but the girls services are worth it to me at least. The AMPs here haven't been cutting it for me so I'm glad to have this option here.

  12. #204
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    JSMW is correct about the +100 up charge for BBFS.

    You are also correct that the website has stopped showing prices. But they remain unchanged as far as I know.
    The booker should tell pricing when you're texting.

  13. #203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    +100 up charge for BBFS

    JSMW is correct about the +100 up charge for BBFS.

    You are also correct that the website has stopped showing prices. But they remain unchanged as far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Is there an increase in donation from 4 to 5? They stopped posting donations on the website as well.

  14. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Is there an increase in donation from 4 to 5? They stopped posting donations on the website as well.
    The difference from 4 to 5 is typically BBFS. 4 is regular GFE but FS is covered.

  15. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    K-Gurl Cutie.

    Post # 600 for Slam and I've got a good one! There's a new Angel at 101 and her name is Cutie. Took a roadie down from Cincy on Monday to check out her first day in Louisville. Good session approaching great. But oh so very hard to top my first 101 experience with Lily a few months ago. Bring her back!

    Pics on the website have usual glamour treatment but are definitely Cutie. The third one is the most representative. She stands maybe 5'2" and has a banging body with lucious natural c-cup breasts and perky pink nipples. Freshly shaved love nest and the softest skin that you've come to expect from Korean beauties. Oh, and a sexy discreet tattoo on lower back just above the hip.

    Greeted at the door with a few kisses and led by the hand to bedroom. Placed 5 Benjamins on table and was told to strip. We both did and proceeded to the shower where gentle body wash and preview BBBJ commenced. I believe both are standard with this establishment. A note for less agile mongers: be very careful when exiting the tub. It's a deceptively high step onto a slippery surface.

    Back in the room fun began immediately with playful mutual groping and make out session. She asked if I liked touching her body (duh!) as I proceeded downtown for some clean wet cunny licking. She seemed to enjoy the attention but I felt some tension in her legs particularly with FIV. I took the hint and proceeded gently.

    When it came tome to insert Tab A in Slot B, she first applied a lubricant or lotion she said was organic. Appeared to be custom blended and not from the drugstore or local fuck emporium. It was light and pleasant and I didn't mind (unlike lube which I detest). We went at it in mish and I again noticed the tensed legs limiting my travel. Somewhere recently on one of the OH or KY forums there was discussion of why a provider might do this. My take is that. For some reason. It was uncomfortable for her. We switched to cowgirl which seemed better but even then we managed no more than three or four inches. Having just the one data point, I can't say if this is the norm for Cutie. She's an experienced masseuse having worked in LA, the Bay Area and other places so that's not the problem. After a few minutes of cowgirl, Cutie asked to go back to mish and this is where I came. Busting inside her lovely pussy was a delicious treat. Reflexively, I pushed a little deeper as I nutted and she yelped a little. She then reached quickly. Perhaps a little too hastily. For wet wipes in anticipation of my withdrawal.

    We both headed back to the bath for a quick rinse then returned to bedroom. She offered a light back rub before I turned over and she started a second blowjob. Like the sex, she is limited on oral travel but does an excellent job with the first three inches. I didn't have a second pop in me today (sadly, most days) but I had a fine time trying. I finally called her off and we cuddled and talked about horse racing, baseball and especially basketball. She knows sports and sports betting. She's a fun conversationalist with a good command of English and sexy cute accent. Maybe this is how she got her name!
    Is there an increase in donation from 4 to 5? They stopped posting donations on the website as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape