Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 19291
-
05-10-24 09:53 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 145Wrong add
Used google lens and the lower link reveals pics were ripped from a porn site so beware. And as an aside megapersonals does not check if the poster of the ad uses fake pics.
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 17:21 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 1032Yep!
I'm interested. How long has this spinner been around and why have you not shared. LOL. I'm texting now!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 13:57 #16844Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Wrong ad by mistake
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72034051
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
Sorry idk how but posted wrong ad originally.
-
05-09-24 13:50 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 2959More info on Casey
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
Yes he did, sounds like he had a good time!
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
And HeadAke seems to have enjoyed his visit as well!
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing little Miss Casey may be about to have her phone blown up!
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:58 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 490Casey confirmed
Yes GiddyD played and reviewed her.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:30 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 346Casey
Any SM seen her?
-
05-09-24 06:20 #16840Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Any info
Any info on this one? Been seeing her ad sporadically.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69347595
-
05-08-24 22:24 #16839Regular Member

Posts: 18All of my dreams and intro to me
First off I would like to introduce myself and I have been indulging in.
This hobby for the past few years and I have connected with majority of the women.
Guided by everyone's input and I appreciate you all.
Casey.
Nice petite 22 yrs w girl, with a nice booty to grab.
I like her body, service is 8/ 10 due to me being above average (she can't fully take me haha).
Personality and grateful 10! And have seen her numerous times.
Bbj, GFE!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/169633882
Ocean.
Spanish MILF, man made ass and tits but high quality work.
Cfs, great CBJ and that ass clapping on my thing haha she can take a pounding for sure!
9/10 service only because cfs.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/169574565
Quick list of women I met:
I've met honey before she went to jail liked her back then way better.
Red head Gilf sadie was decent time just not my cup of tea.
Tianna honeys "EXGF " 7/10 service.
I've met Della nice little hottie but for the coins I'd rather hit Orlando.
Andrea fucking sexy af but her kitty stank unfortunately so it turned me off.
For local that's it I've hit, massage matters and had the whole.
Line up for a long time.
Orlando Brazillians are my favorite when I got the time and pockets for it.
Asians spot in Orlando where my second favorite but with all the politics and.
Shit that went down.
In the past year or so I've been away from that scene.
Other than that I keep in touch with a few UTR every now and then.
Or strike lucky at a bar haha.
Plus I would love to be connected and we can trade like PokéMon. Cards if you want.
They just got to be top tier.
Well thank you guys and it's a pleasure my DMs are open.
-
05-08-24 13:22 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 2959Bella Bankxx
I didn't see any posts after yours with any info on Bella. Whether seeing her yourself or by PM, ever get any details on her?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/169617003
-
05-08-24 10:25 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 145Casey
Apologies this was missed.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Ciao.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9544594928
-
05-08-24 07:50 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 791Link
How about a link? Just copy and paste the url from another window into the body of your review.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 00:20 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 29Tiny Heather
Hi All,
It's been a while since I stepped out and thought I'd share my last dream. I messaged Heather after work and she was prompt with replying. We agreed to meet 30-40 minutes later and I drove up to Cocoa Beach to her place. Its a nice apartment with privacy and she keeps it really nice and clean. She really is tiny, we chatted for a bit then one thing led to another and we were both naked. A little oral was given and received and we both were enjoying ourselves. We then played in multiple positions until the crescendo.
I definitely enjoyed myself and would recommend a visit. She is not a clock watcher and she is very pleasant and erotic. Thank you all for providing reviews that help us all and stay safe!
-
05-07-24 15:31 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 94= PMC Jade
She went by Jade at PMC. Same interaction now as then. Not terrible, but mechanical and borderline boring. Safe incall though and better than average comms. IMHO.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe fellas.
MCR.
-
05-07-24 12:11 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 124Jessie. Gypsie
Had a dream with Jessie this morning. Had been texting back and forth for the past week. Comms were a bit uneven but it was worth the wait. Since this was our first time together we agreed on HH for $$ and a half. Definitely going for full hour next time.
She was spot on with here timing. She got to the door wearing a tight dress and looking great. After a little small bit of talking we got right down to it. I told her I liked to undress my ladies and she was more than accommodating. Very pretty lady. Medium length tinted hair and lots of ink, but artfully done.
After some deep kissing and a bit of feeling each other I got to go down on her. Nicely clean and tasty. Said she loves to cum during oral. After a few minutes of being down there she grabbed my head and pushed it against her puss and had a deep O. After a few minutes of relaxing she told me to roll over and started with a great session of oral on her part. Then she swung around to a great session of DATY. It didn't take long for her to O again as she swallowed me. Never got around to covering up. Definitely will use it next time.
She has jumped right to the top of my my list. Don't miss out on her. You won't regret a minute of your time with her.
-
05-07-24 11:02 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 145And then there is Justine
Said she had hotel booking problems so was in viera instead of at the beach last night. But no matter as her comms are good and I tried to stretch the hour but could not ignore the pse, I find her fun. So flexible reminds me of another fave. Said she was trying to find a place at the beach and did not know when Carley was due. Anyway said she was here for a while so enjoy and thanks to BS once again for this treat.
Ciao.










Reply With Quote






