Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 19310
-
05-07-24 12:11 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 124Jessie. Gypsie
Had a dream with Jessie this morning. Had been texting back and forth for the past week. Comms were a bit uneven but it was worth the wait. Since this was our first time together we agreed on HH for $$ and a half. Definitely going for full hour next time.
She was spot on with here timing. She got to the door wearing a tight dress and looking great. After a little small bit of talking we got right down to it. I told her I liked to undress my ladies and she was more than accommodating. Very pretty lady. Medium length tinted hair and lots of ink, but artfully done.
After some deep kissing and a bit of feeling each other I got to go down on her. Nicely clean and tasty. Said she loves to cum during oral. After a few minutes of being down there she grabbed my head and pushed it against her puss and had a deep O. After a few minutes of relaxing she told me to roll over and started with a great session of oral on her part. Then she swung around to a great session of DATY. It didn't take long for her to O again as she swallowed me. Never got around to covering up. Definitely will use it next time.
She has jumped right to the top of my my list. Don't miss out on her. You won't regret a minute of your time with her.
-
05-07-24 11:02 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 145And then there is Justine
Said she had hotel booking problems so was in viera instead of at the beach last night. But no matter as her comms are good and I tried to stretch the hour but could not ignore the pse, I find her fun. So flexible reminds me of another fave. Said she was trying to find a place at the beach and did not know when Carley was due. Anyway said she was here for a while so enjoy and thanks to BS once again for this treat.
Ciao.
-
05-07-24 10:59 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 2959Attaching pictures
From the FAQ section:
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
-
05-07-24 10:47 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 145All was not lost in PB
Set up a hhr 1. 8 with Casey the other day. Young 22 yrs, cute short and sturdy is what I can say. Good comms, oral skills, tight with hair and a fun time. I did repeat a couple of days later. If someone can explain step by step how to upload pics I have many to share.
Ciao.
-
05-07-24 10:11 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Kelly
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
Yeah, she's been around forever, I'd bet she's been on the scene for at least 15 years. Like GI, I saw her about a decade ago. As I recall it, she had pictures of grandchildren in her bedroom, she actually timed the session and it was all rather mechanical. One and done for me. That said, I'm pretty sure she's got her fans as well.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 08:44 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 1943Kelly Palm Bay
Yeah, it must have been about ten years ago when I saw her and my experience was similar to yours. Very mechanical and although she is a nice woman, one and done for me! Meanwhile, she shouldn't be confused with Kelly (Southern Hospitality) up at the Cape! Now that "Kelly" is a fantastic experience and even though she has been around forever, worth seeing without a doubt! Just read her reviews, they go back years and all positive! And yes, I remember Paradise Men's Club in West Melbourne! What a trip that place was back in the nineties! Saw many providers there and off campus! Cheers Willie.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 06:13 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 119Kelly -palm bay
I saw her 10 years ago and it wasn't great then. I believe she told me she used to work at PMC, miss that place! When I visited she had her son watching TV in the living room, while we did our thing in her bedroom, pretty awkward. Everything covered, finished on her chest and never went back. She has to be in her 60's now.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 05:51 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 119Recommedations
Is this limited only to STG's? As far as local, (brevard area) my recommendations would have to be:
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Michelle, LSME, Sadie (Cape Canaveral). When the UTR's are available, need to move quick. (Justine, Carly, Brittany, Xina, Gabrielle). We definitely need new talent around here.
-
05-06-24 19:03 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 145Kelly in PB
Trying to be fair but also informative I got confused because there are too many Kelly's for me to keep them straight. Anyway contacted this one and she is tiny, my guess is late 50's. Friendly and once all the clothes came off she talked for 20 min about nothing until I looked at watch. Covered BJ, mish and k9 were not much better so time was up and I was on my way. Not much here just did not feel anything or want to do anything erotic with or to this woman.
Ciao for now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...-/105672428732
-
05-06-24 10:40 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 1943Skip the Games Providers
Thanks for TOFTT! Had a notion but your review tells me otherwise! Very few really good providers on Skip the Games! Unfortunately, takes a lot of trial and error to determine who's good, who's bad and who one should avoid at all costs! There's only three I can think of worth considering or seeing! Southern Hospitality up on Cape Canaveral, Heather (Skinny or Thin Heather) in Cocoa Beach and Jewels in Palm Bay. I've seen all three and you will get the best bang (forgive the pun) for your bucks! The rest forget! Maybe some of you guys can make some suggestions?
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 08:23 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 40I saw her not too long ago a couple times. I'm not really into the kissing and foreplay stuff so my visits were decent. No hesitation on bbj she just said she doesn't want to do cim. Which is a shame but the kitty felt great. Amazing view from behind. Can definitely see she doesn't get into the playing with her nipples though because she opts for reverse cowgirl to start off every time. One time I picked her up and spun her around and she just giggled about it and went to town on my nipples. . I think to keep me from possibly doing it to her chest maybe.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 08:00 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 145Allison Sweet As Sugar, not really
Been a while and thought I,d try as she was close. Comms were OK and sent the address of a house a block down the street then tells me to drive east and I see her outside. Small.
Vrbo or rental on the side of a Melb house. Messy on the inside, 1. 8 hhr Looks like pics and we undress after some small talk, seemed a bit hesitant on the bbj but it was average and then suited up for mish and tells me not to kiss her tits, in fact, not to kiss anything. Okay and shite that's one of my turn ons, did I read more into the add than was posted, maybe. Now I'm just trying to finish quick and leave and of course that never works when you want it to but I did manage to fill the bag after some k9. So was it me and no attraction or just a bad day? I'm not going to waste time thinking about it and deff won't try again. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they disappoint so next.
Ciao.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...r/100603220975
-
05-03-24 22:13 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 127KiKi: Hell Naw!! To the Naw Naw Naw!
Huge HELL NO. I saw her once few months back, when she was up in Tville at the Ramada, super hard to get ahold of and when I finally did see her it was the second worst visit of all time, real heavy set, looked bad and worst of all had scabs all over her and down below was nasty as hell, threw her $20 and bolted out while she cussed me out cause I told her she didn't look well.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
Danger, Danger, DANGER Will Robinson!
-
05-03-24 20:10 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 436KiKI
I got a "hey" from her at 3:30 am and never heard from again.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 18:08 #16836Banned Member

Posts: 1739She's hard to nail down I've tried so many times, put her on waste of time list!
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
Bs.










Reply With Quote




