Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 552 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8268
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats her name?
    Go back to January reports and let us know.

  2. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.
    Whats her name?

  3. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.
    Lmfao girls working remote. Its getting worse out here, aint it fellas?

  4. #6360

    Expanded

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.

  5. #6359

    Kittens

    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.

  6. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.

  7. #6357

    Business Model

    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.

  8. #6356

    Natasha + Sunny

    Haven't seen her in the club but there's an OF video out there of her, Sunny (from Pandoras) and one other girl doing a strap-on threeway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==

  9. #6355

    Cumdumpsters of Pandoras add your favorite!

    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.

  10. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
    Was at Pans yesterday getting relieved by my fav in the LDA. Spotted Anya riding a dude in front of me. Girl knows how to get it done.

  11. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She got an ig?
    Just saw BBKings post in the bareback provider section, Liz 300 for bishop. Another for the list of cumdumpsters at Pans. Prices are coming down. .

  12. #6352
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. I needed my dick sucked and was hoping for Monse.

    She was not in.

    I met Liz. She sucked every drop out of me.

    Excellent!
    How much did she charge? I might give Liz a spin. What does she look like?

  13. #6351

    Today was a good day

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She got an ig?
    Never found an IG for Liz. But she's the real deal.

  14. #6350
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==
    Saw her a while ago, before she got implants. Got to finger bang her while she rubbed my dick over my sweatpants but that's about it. She did say more to be had in VIP but they always say that.

  15. #6349

    Has anyone seen Natasha Kiki's at the playground?

    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape