Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 553 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6366
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. I needed my dick sucked and was hoping for Monse.

    She was not in.

    I met Liz. She sucked every drop out of me.

    Excellent!
    How much did she charge? I might give Liz a spin. What does she look like?

  2. #6365

    Today was a good day

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She got an ig?
    Never found an IG for Liz. But she's the real deal.

  3. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==
    Saw her a while ago, before she got implants. Got to finger bang her while she rubbed my dick over my sweatpants but that's about it. She did say more to be had in VIP but they always say that.

  4. #6363

    Has anyone seen Natasha Kiki's at the playground?

    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==

  5. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. I needed my dick sucked and was hoping for Monse.

    She was not in.

    I met Liz. She sucked every drop out of me.

    Excellent!
    She got an ig?

  6. #6361

    Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Anya, Diamond, Ava, Luna, Imagine, Liz, Martina. Midweek is lining up well.
    I went in today. I needed my dick sucked and was hoping for Monse.

    She was not in.

    I met Liz. She sucked every drop out of me.

    Excellent!

  7. #6360

    Back to back

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She suck wang good.

    It good day. Many like wang play.
    Anya, Diamond, Ava, Luna, Imagine, Liz, Martina. Midweek is lining up well.

  8. #6359
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Allie in a while. Very happy to see her Tuesday.

    Naomi, Cierra, Luna, Monse, Martina, Mandy, Imagine and a few others who aim to please were also there. Also happy to see the IG story was updated for the afternoon.
    I see Monse. She suck wang good.

    It good day. Many like wang play.

  9. #6358

    Allie

    Hadn't seen Allie in a while. Very happy to see her Tuesday.

    Naomi, Cierra, Luna, Monse, Martina, Mandy, Imagine and a few others who aim to please were also there. Also happy to see the IG story was updated for the afternoon.

  10. #6357
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBogo1212  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick once, come to find out it's this slump luxe chick, trying to meet up with her, any contact info or know what day at pans. And how much I need to bring for.
    She was there last night 5/6. Follow her on her Instagram. Or check the Pan Insta. Is the best way. Her schedule seems pretty all over the place.

  11. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBogo1212  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick once, come to find out it's this slump luxe chick, trying to meet up with her, any contact info or know what day at pans. And how much I need to bring for.
    Lux was very fun and has a nice thick ass and cool tags. Last time I saw her was on a Friday. Younger than the other dancer with tats, who has no ass and wears too much makeup, Heather. Lux is also super cool. Not cheap but definitely not charging too much like some of the others who have GPS, golden pussy syndrome.

  12. #6355

    Luxe list

    I met this chick once, come to find out it's this slump luxe chick, trying to meet up with her, any contact info or know what day at pans. And how much I need to bring for.

  13. #6354

    Mariah

    Mariah is sexyAF. Definite repeat! There were a lot of dancers working last night. Got a closer look at some, not too impressed. No longer interested in flat ass Heather, too much makeup to hide signs of aging, looks like she is in her 40's. Too many dancers carrying too much extra weight and expecting top dollar. Kylie looks like she might be fun.

    Any info on Kylie?

  14. #6353

    Fun Trip to Kitten's

    I just got back from a very gratifying trip to Kitten's. I was going to head to Pandora's, but the traffic heading northbound was bad. As usual, the day shift dancers are pouncing on you before you manage a sip of your non-alcoholic drink. But I was super surprised to see Unique; she's back from some time away. We quickly came to an agreement on the fun that would ensue, and I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.

    A very satisfied customer.

  15. #6352
    Very sad. Pretty girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    It appears that her stage name was "Lily. " This is / was her IG:

    https://www.instagram.com/llily.03/

    It was reposted by several dancers on IG. Does anyone recognize her? Various media and online reports have her working recently at Kittens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape