Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 11177
-
05-08-24 12:28 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 1008Of course I hang on to my girls. Have done so since the beginning of my journey in the nonpros / sugaring P4 P world. For me this P4 P game is the best value and bang for the buck. But the key always to maximize return is keeping the price low. If you're spending 500 and way above. In my opinion it's really not worth it. You might as well go the Korean agency route or sites like Humaniplex. You wouldn't have to be fighting trying to find new babies amongst the crap pool we have nowadays. Most of them are return babies and what I like to call career sugarbabies. Which in my mind there's another term, Prostitute. 1000 and above to me is a strict hell no! Not even 500. The reason I'm not on Seeking anymore because the young age range I like is pretty much gone. Barely one and a half pages come up in a search for 18 to 20 year olds. The fresh babies just really aren't there anymore. That's why I'm gone from Seeking. I have a stable right now of 6 girls. Latina, White and Asian. And finally a Black girl again but she's off and on.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
And Seekings monthly subscription price being above 100 now is just dumb. I started when it was 70/80 without discount. But now with the state of the pool on there. Seeking really should be lowering their monthly price. I've seen their ads on SM trying to attract more people to join. They need to target their ads more though to attract young females. There's way more than enough dudes on there where you can call it a sausage fest. The site needs a lot more fresh young honeys again.
-
05-08-24 10:03 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 622You replied to the wrong message LOL.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:02 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 622You should definitely hang on to your SBs. 200-350 ppm are impossible to find nowadays. 15 years ago I was giving 400-500 ppm for 8's. Nowadays I'm giving 1 k-1500 ppm for the 7's and 8's not even the 9's and 10's and they're complaining it's way too low and block / ignore me LOL.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 09:00 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 300You get takers at 350?? In LA?? That's impressive. Do you have to weed through a lot of no's to get that accepted?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 23:45 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 245How was Ella's pussy when you piped? Sometimes I feel like hitting her back up but she was kinda autistic / fobby.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:42 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 1008For who? Current Asian or past babies? The Asian honeys are 200 average for each meet up. I do my arrangements on a PPM set up. Not a set number of times per week or month. The past babies ranged anywhere from 100 average to 200 PPM. Depending on how many hours spent together, or a set number of fuck rounds or if overnight. Keep in mind I started my journey with Craigslist nonpros and some dabbling on Seeking since 2011. CL nonpros have always been inexpensive and as good looking as girls you'd find on Seeking. Just that you would pay a premium for the same girl because she was on a "sugaring" site. But CL nonpros officially ended back in March 2018 when the personals section was shut down. Then I migrated to Seeking full time. My usual average that I used to spend was 100 back then with a hard max of 250. Now my hard max is 350 and even that I consider to much to be paying for pussy. So I try and negotiate for less than that.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:15 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 622Just curious how much allowance were you giving to meet up how many times?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:02 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 1008For you Asian lovers. As hard as it is to find a good Asian girl on a sugar site. Why in the hell would you throw one out or let them go? I have two Asian girls in my stable right now. One in LA and one in OC. Makes no sense to me to let one go for silly reasons. I've never ended an arrangement from my end. It's always the girl that no longer needs help for whatever reason. Maybe moves away or just doesn't want to be an arrangement anymore. Finds a great job. Morals kick in and they feel bad or for cheating on their bf / husband. Whatever the reason. I have never initiated it. I've had some come back needing help again. But yeah fellas letting go of hard to find Asian booty just is nuts to me. I try and hold on to my girls as long as I can. But when it's time to end I let it happen on its own.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:58 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks for Rundown of SB
This is a great summary of Secret Benefits and how to make it work and thank you also to the rest of you who shared your experiences. I will stay on SA for now as there are just too many fake profiles or bots it seems and the money outlay and time to get a "few girls out there " seems like too much time and $$ invested for little return.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:50 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 316This is my deal with Asian women. Many times you will have to steer the ship 100%. Its always one extreme or the other. Super passive or sexually broken to the point that you will need safe words and possible a verb and written contract LOL.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:18 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 622Just noticed I typed the date wrong LOL. Too early in the morning and still jet lagged LOL
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:16 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 622Fine. How about 99% fake LOL. The 1% that are real are on SA as well. It's not like the Sbs are exclusives on Secret Benefits. They are always on multiple sugar dating websites so there's really no point to use Secret Benefits honestly.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:48 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 221"99.9% fake" is a bit of an overestimate for the Secret Benefits (SB) site, but 95% is fair. The reason I kept trying, joining SB about 10 times over 5 years, is that I like the idea of competition among sugarbaby sites, and the site was alluring. I did finally give up, though.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
As has been widely reported on USASG (do a search), the vast majority of Messages on SB are simply an invitation for you to reply and thus spend your credits, with no further replies. I think it does increase your chances if the girl has a Verification video where she says "Let me be your secret". I've met a few girls. In the reviews it's often stated that the site's software keeps old and abandoned profiles alive, generating fake conversation. This kind of thing will only get worse with AI bots and such things. Then again, maybe we'll have realistic synthetic SB dolls running AI soon, LOL.
-
05-07-24 14:29 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 1008Yup. Buying hundreds of dollars of credits and then burning through those credits to waste on trying to talk to a girl who is supposedly real is a terrible pay system. Seeking even though it's more expensive now at over 100 for a subscription without discount. I remember when it was around 70/80. Is a much better value because you can talk to unlimited girls for a monthly fee that is more reasonable. When I tried Secret Benefits I was just eating through credits and spending a lot of money buying those credits. For me it was not worth it. Those hundreds of dollars you're spending on buying credits could be better used on paying for an actual fuck meet with one, two or more different girls.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:05 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 622I doubt your friend will end up meeting any of the girls. Poor guy. He doesn't know he's being scammed. Anyways, even on SA, a majority of the profiles that are in Asia are fake profiles created by escort agencies in Asia that want you to book girls from them. Not all but a majority.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




