Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 11205
-
05-07-24 23:45 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 245How was Ella's pussy when you piped? Sometimes I feel like hitting her back up but she was kinda autistic / fobby.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:42 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 1018For who? Current Asian or past babies? The Asian honeys are 200 average for each meet up. I do my arrangements on a PPM set up. Not a set number of times per week or month. The past babies ranged anywhere from 100 average to 200 PPM. Depending on how many hours spent together, or a set number of fuck rounds or if overnight. Keep in mind I started my journey with Craigslist nonpros and some dabbling on Seeking since 2011. CL nonpros have always been inexpensive and as good looking as girls you'd find on Seeking. Just that you would pay a premium for the same girl because she was on a "sugaring" site. But CL nonpros officially ended back in March 2018 when the personals section was shut down. Then I migrated to Seeking full time. My usual average that I used to spend was 100 back then with a hard max of 250. Now my hard max is 350 and even that I consider to much to be paying for pussy. So I try and negotiate for less than that.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:15 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 622Just curious how much allowance were you giving to meet up how many times?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:02 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 1018For you Asian lovers. As hard as it is to find a good Asian girl on a sugar site. Why in the hell would you throw one out or let them go? I have two Asian girls in my stable right now. One in LA and one in OC. Makes no sense to me to let one go for silly reasons. I've never ended an arrangement from my end. It's always the girl that no longer needs help for whatever reason. Maybe moves away or just doesn't want to be an arrangement anymore. Finds a great job. Morals kick in and they feel bad or for cheating on their bf / husband. Whatever the reason. I have never initiated it. I've had some come back needing help again. But yeah fellas letting go of hard to find Asian booty just is nuts to me. I try and hold on to my girls as long as I can. But when it's time to end I let it happen on its own.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:58 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks for Rundown of SB
This is a great summary of Secret Benefits and how to make it work and thank you also to the rest of you who shared your experiences. I will stay on SA for now as there are just too many fake profiles or bots it seems and the money outlay and time to get a "few girls out there " seems like too much time and $$ invested for little return.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:50 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 316This is my deal with Asian women. Many times you will have to steer the ship 100%. Its always one extreme or the other. Super passive or sexually broken to the point that you will need safe words and possible a verb and written contract LOL.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:18 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 622Just noticed I typed the date wrong LOL. Too early in the morning and still jet lagged LOL
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:16 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 622Fine. How about 99% fake LOL. The 1% that are real are on SA as well. It's not like the Sbs are exclusives on Secret Benefits. They are always on multiple sugar dating websites so there's really no point to use Secret Benefits honestly.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:48 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 221"99.9% fake" is a bit of an overestimate for the Secret Benefits (SB) site, but 95% is fair. The reason I kept trying, joining SB about 10 times over 5 years, is that I like the idea of competition among sugarbaby sites, and the site was alluring. I did finally give up, though.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
As has been widely reported on USASG (do a search), the vast majority of Messages on SB are simply an invitation for you to reply and thus spend your credits, with no further replies. I think it does increase your chances if the girl has a Verification video where she says "Let me be your secret". I've met a few girls. In the reviews it's often stated that the site's software keeps old and abandoned profiles alive, generating fake conversation. This kind of thing will only get worse with AI bots and such things. Then again, maybe we'll have realistic synthetic SB dolls running AI soon, LOL.
-
05-07-24 14:29 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 1018Yup. Buying hundreds of dollars of credits and then burning through those credits to waste on trying to talk to a girl who is supposedly real is a terrible pay system. Seeking even though it's more expensive now at over 100 for a subscription without discount. I remember when it was around 70/80. Is a much better value because you can talk to unlimited girls for a monthly fee that is more reasonable. When I tried Secret Benefits I was just eating through credits and spending a lot of money buying those credits. For me it was not worth it. Those hundreds of dollars you're spending on buying credits could be better used on paying for an actual fuck meet with one, two or more different girls.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:05 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 622I doubt your friend will end up meeting any of the girls. Poor guy. He doesn't know he's being scammed. Anyways, even on SA, a majority of the profiles that are in Asia are fake profiles created by escort agencies in Asia that want you to book girls from them. Not all but a majority.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 13:54 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 1388Thank SecretBenefits for videos!
Yeah she is really fun. Them natural tits are to die for!
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 13:34 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 5602I am currently working in family law and talk to a fair # of guys getting back into dating pool that are getting divorced. One of them sent me a link to an asian dating site and relayed all the great convos he was having. And spending about $$$ to $$$$ a month on credits. When I asked him if he had met anyone yet he said no, but it was going to happen soon. LOL.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
SB may be totally legit but generally speaking these sites are not.
-
05-07-24 11:08 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 3335You obviously know this site well. One concern, I have heard that you can't use a prepaid debit card to pay for credits. That is a deal breaker for all of us w / SOs. What is the status on that? Anyone have a workaround?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 10:21 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Review 03/07/2024
I'm off SA but here are some SBs that I think I haven't reviewed before. Forgot LOL. Just came back from trip from Asia. The quality of girls in Asia has gone down significantly as well and prices have gone up. I think this is a worldwide phenomenon. With the rise of social platforms and the barrier to fame is cheap, all the hot girls are moving towards it.
Fernandes. She's a Brazilian girl visiting LA. She's looking for 2 k ppm but negotiable. Her looks based on her profile photo is a 7 and her body 7/8.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-2e76cdc7ec42
ItGirl. I've reviewed this one before. She's back on SA with a new profile. She's been on SA for over 10 years! She's in her early 30's but on her profile, she puts 27. She was looking for 1 k ppm before not sure how much now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-7719e1e5a675
Sxxystudent. She's back on here with a new profile. She's a SA regular and has been on it for many years. She was looking for 500 ppm back then but not sure how much now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-e13e5b7d6dec
Evasnow. She's back with a new profile. She's in her late 30's or early 40's but she put 26 on her profile LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-a3dd44d2a392









Reply With Quote





