Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 19285
-
05-06-24 19:03 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 145Kelly in PB
Trying to be fair but also informative I got confused because there are too many Kelly's for me to keep them straight. Anyway contacted this one and she is tiny, my guess is late 50's. Friendly and once all the clothes came off she talked for 20 min about nothing until I looked at watch. Covered BJ, mish and k9 were not much better so time was up and I was on my way. Not much here just did not feel anything or want to do anything erotic with or to this woman.
Ciao for now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...-/105672428732
-
05-06-24 10:40 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 1942Skip the Games Providers
Thanks for TOFTT! Had a notion but your review tells me otherwise! Very few really good providers on Skip the Games! Unfortunately, takes a lot of trial and error to determine who's good, who's bad and who one should avoid at all costs! There's only three I can think of worth considering or seeing! Southern Hospitality up on Cape Canaveral, Heather (Skinny or Thin Heather) in Cocoa Beach and Jewels in Palm Bay. I've seen all three and you will get the best bang (forgive the pun) for your bucks! The rest forget! Maybe some of you guys can make some suggestions?
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 08:23 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 40I saw her not too long ago a couple times. I'm not really into the kissing and foreplay stuff so my visits were decent. No hesitation on bbj she just said she doesn't want to do cim. Which is a shame but the kitty felt great. Amazing view from behind. Can definitely see she doesn't get into the playing with her nipples though because she opts for reverse cowgirl to start off every time. One time I picked her up and spun her around and she just giggled about it and went to town on my nipples. . I think to keep me from possibly doing it to her chest maybe.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 08:00 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 145Allison Sweet As Sugar, not really
Been a while and thought I,d try as she was close. Comms were OK and sent the address of a house a block down the street then tells me to drive east and I see her outside. Small.
Vrbo or rental on the side of a Melb house. Messy on the inside, 1. 8 hhr Looks like pics and we undress after some small talk, seemed a bit hesitant on the bbj but it was average and then suited up for mish and tells me not to kiss her tits, in fact, not to kiss anything. Okay and shite that's one of my turn ons, did I read more into the add than was posted, maybe. Now I'm just trying to finish quick and leave and of course that never works when you want it to but I did manage to fill the bag after some k9. So was it me and no attraction or just a bad day? I'm not going to waste time thinking about it and deff won't try again. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they disappoint so next.
Ciao.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...r/100603220975
-
05-03-24 22:13 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 127KiKi: Hell Naw!! To the Naw Naw Naw!
Huge HELL NO. I saw her once few months back, when she was up in Tville at the Ramada, super hard to get ahold of and when I finally did see her it was the second worst visit of all time, real heavy set, looked bad and worst of all had scabs all over her and down below was nasty as hell, threw her $20 and bolted out while she cussed me out cause I told her she didn't look well.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
Danger, Danger, DANGER Will Robinson!
-
05-03-24 20:10 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 435KiKI
I got a "hey" from her at 3:30 am and never heard from again.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 18:08 #16819Banned Member

Posts: 1739She's hard to nail down I've tried so many times, put her on waste of time list!
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
05-03-24 11:14 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 346Kiki
Anyone know her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...h/190898185204
-
05-03-24 08:48 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 2957More on Rose
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
I saw her back when she worked out of a trailer too. For me, it was a one and done, the trailer being a big part of that. As it was some years ago, the details aren't entirely clear, but I recall it being a bit awkward. You could only park in a certain place, I know this because she told me I parked in the wrong place and had to move. There were a bunch of cars there and several people wondering around. As to the trailer itself, it was small, cramped and uncomfortable. All that said, my complaints were hugely about the location, not necessarily the provider. She is a bit on the big side, if you're fine with that and she's got a better incall, I might change my perspective.
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:48 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 43My time with Carrie (Clear headed)
I was in the mood yesterday, and after a little research on the forum found some old reviews of Carrie, who advertises on STG with the headline "clear headed". Very glad I took the plunge; she is definitely not a teenager, but has a very hot, tight, spinner body. She was friendly, didn't appear to be under the influence of anything, and was very cooperative. Started with some grade A headache relief, then moved on to DATY (she was very clean and tasty, responded like she really enjoyed it). We worked through the standard positions, and she got me off in what for me is record time. I would highly recommend if you're looking for a friendly, sober, clean lady that was a lot of fun to spend time with. The pictures on her STG post are accurate and may be very recent, I though she actually looked better in person. I had a great time with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...d/563879741485
-
05-03-24 08:39 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 301Yeah. That's Rose. You can see some reviews I did on her. She is cool and likes to get straight to the point. She has a huge ass. Current picks are accurate.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:20 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 375Rose
Just make sure to stay far away from her mother.
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 01:28 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 52Rose.
99% sure her name is Rose, or it was years ago when I saw her a few times. Then she disappeared. She used to work out a trailer parked next to a home along with another regular on STG.
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
She's legit. Always had a good time. So unless she's changed I don't think you'll be disappointed.
-
05-02-24 23:58 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 37Anybody see her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/443463745313
Been seeing her post for a while. No name and haven't seen any recent post about her.
-
05-02-24 12:45 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 101Run away. She goes by Ms T and lists herself as a dom as well. I have never see a good review.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






