Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8142
-
05-10-24 21:52 #5022Banned Member

Posts: 179Yup. They said when it's not busy at some locations they will ask to go somewhere else. Usually they pay for the flight. But when there are cities and they are short girls, the agency will pay for the flight and send them to that city.
Originally Posted by Damaso15
[View Original Post]
I missed a few revisits because they end up going to another city. I've only met up with two girls in another city as I was on a business trip out there and they happen to have been transferred out there.
-
05-10-24 13:27 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 80This
All of the girls I've talked to regarding the setup said its like you said. They are pretty much free where to go and what agency. Sometimes the agency will pay for their travel costs and sometimes its on their own dime. That's another consideration for them.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 12:13 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 302I think they are like free agents that work when they want to. Similar to strippers working at different clubs. They contact the agency and let them know they want to work. I was speaking with one before who said she likes working with one agency over the other here in town.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
So, my guess would be this Lev girl will come back when she feels like it. They are going to go where they are most wanted.
-
05-09-24 11:30 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 437She was in Minneapolis over the winter, came back to Vegas, but then left again. Her last TER say Fort Lee, which is NJ or NY I think. I saw her once, very sweet, but between non-real pics and being older and a little weight, maybe she wasn't doing well in Vegas.
Originally Posted by USAtrak23
[View Original Post]
I have no idea how that system works moving girls around, if they're independent or only Agency tells them what to do and where to go. But yea, I think Lev is gone for awhile.
-
05-09-24 02:45 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 64Little Tokyo Lev
Does anyone know when she will be back in town, or where she is currently at? Or does anyone know of anyone else on the roster who squirts?
-
05-08-24 23:40 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 387Yea never noticed LTV went to a 30 mins "special". That's cool. I've always just browsed VAC as I feel their line up is better. So is the full hour still 4 ish? With an extra for BBFS?
Originally Posted by Shimano
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 22:15 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 17Latina Jessica
I was in Vegas the past couple days and made plans to see Pepsi, however she had a last minute vacation per her booker. I decided to try Latina Jessica and OMG, future mongering will never be the same or compare to her. Full porn star experience with BBFS. I saw her again 2 days later and it was even better, she said she was so h.
Orny she wanted it in her ass. Hit that with no additional charge. She's a sweetheart and treats you like a king. 110% recommed. Run and see her if you're in Vegan.
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...=latinajessica
-
05-08-24 00:15 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 76VAC doesn't have a half hour option.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
I think people are confused, the 370 price is for half hour BBFS. If you look at every other girls' profiles on LTLV you'll see they all have a $270 for 30 min option +100 for BBFS. I'm assuming the full hour with BBFS is still $420 for everyone.
-
05-07-24 19:53 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 138Awesome intelligence thank you.
Originally Posted by ItsNotNothing2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 19:43 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 387I was going to go see her until someoen pointed out that it's only for 30 mins. So you're paying about 5 bills for 30 minutes of greek and BBFS. Seems excessive no? I'm sure there are other providers out there to spend that one for a full hour. Granted she's hot as fuck but I think the price is overly excessive even for how she looks or what she might do.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 19:41 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 387GPS syndrome. I don't think her prices were like that at VAC were they?
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 02:23 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 88Has anyone seen Emma and can verify if that is the previous one in the old picture, or look anywhere close to the fake pics on the website? Looking to make an appointment but would like some review first. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 02:06 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 1301I think the 370 is for 30 minutes BBFS, and if you want Greek, it's an extra 100.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 01:25 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 339Latina
Sounds good but is the 370 for 30 correct when everyone else is 270-320 or is it just a typo and what's the hour. Would love to see her but may have to wait until she's back at vac as I don't really trust the booker that why I stopped using them years ago, between him and the crappy service.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 21:56 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 1301When she was Cuban Betty with VAC, Greek was definitely available. She was notable here for being one of the first girls at a K-agency (even though she's not Korean) to offer Greek. There are posts going back at least a year in this forum discussing her. Happy hunting, and please let us know how she is after you see her!
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




