Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #5007

    Olivia. LVGrilfriend

    Had some free time this weekend so I reached out to LVGirlfriend to see who was available. I got a quick response back from the booker letting me know Olivia was available for the time slot I was requesting.

    An hour later I was knocking on her door. Olivia opened the door standing behind it, I peeked behind to see her and smiled. We hugged and walked to her room and started LFK while she undressed me.

    Typical routine, BT, shower clean-up with BBBJ preview, got out of the shower, dried off and hopped on the bed. Olivia has beautiful silky hair that I enjoyed running my hands and fingers through. Her skin was tight, soft and smooth and has the nicest set of natural C cup breast with thick nipples.

    Everything was on the menu except anal. DFK, BBBJ, daty, 69, mish and finished CIP in K9.

    The pics on the site are somewhat edited. But don't worry, you will find a beautiful, young woman waiting behind the door for you.

    https://www.lvgirlfriend.com/product-page/olivia

  2. #5006
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Website says Greek is an extra 100. And IIRC, previous reviews have stated that she does not allow A2 P.
    Yeah thanks. The last time I check the Greek option was not there. And I see they post two new pictures. I'll try to stop this week and pound her ass.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...=latinajessica

  3. #5005

    Jennie LVG

    New faces and more new faces to LVG. Seriously impressed with the consistency of great providers in the stable. Usually young, usually great service, and the good times just keep on coming. Jennie was the play since Essie is still in route and she's supposed to be good looking at her TER. Still, Jennie was said to have a good rep from wherever she came from according to the booker. Here's what I found.

    https://www.lvgirlfriend.com/product-page/jennie

    Photos: As per usual, these ladies like to slap on some filters for whatever reason but at least they're not misleading for the most part. Jennie falls in trend here being her face is more or less on point with her curves being accurate with a slightly smaller ass than you'd think by the pictures. Tits were on point and large enough to justify the C cup statement on her profile.

    Looks: She's cute. GND type pretty being very soft featured the way she is. Pale skin and brown dyed hair. Stats are accurate for the most part and I thought the big eyed doe look was a nice change of pace from the girls I've been seeing lately. Her face was my top highlight from her next to there tits and then her ass. Impressive and most guys would probably turn their head or that side eye if you're walking past her LOL.

    English: I didn't talk much with her but from what I could gather, her English is minimal at best. Far cry from Beni and Olivia but this is par for course and the other two are outliers imo.

    Attitude: She was ready and dtf from the jump. I can't say anything bad here given she did what I asked and remained flirtatious throughout the appointment. A little shy but she doesn't deny anything and isn't afraid to get a little nasty. She earned brownie points for going P2 M for the finish so there's that as well.

    Service: Jennie hit all the marks for a smooth entry with regards to donation and showering. Friendly and nothing seemed out of step though a little shy at first. Once we got to the BBBJ however, she was all hands on deck and her deepthroat deserves the praise. Super close to say she's in the conversation for top 5 ime but nonetheless Jennie is exceptional at giving head. Naturally, paid for the upgrade to BBFS and she got on top to start. I think her riding could have some refinement on her rhythm as I like some pelvic bashing and it didn't happen. Doggystyle with her was surprisingly pretty great despite her ass not being crazy big and she was more than comfortable letting me take her to pound town. It's also notable she felt the best in doggy which is how I ended up pulling out since I didn't feel like a cream pie today. Jennie got on her knees without being asked and opened wide for me to close out another session. Massage on the back end of the 20 minutes left and got my shoulders pretty loose to her credit. Not a bad session overall and looks alone make her a great addition to the line up.

    Expense: $420 for the visit.

    Repeat: If I had the money to do back to back, I would. I want to wait for Essie too since her arrival is in a few days but I would recommend for those who need that itch scratched.

  4. #5004

    Charge extra

    There is a charge for Greek as indicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Does she charge extra for Greek? Or she just go with flow and let you put it in.

  5. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Does she charge extra for Greek? Or she just go with flow and let you put it in.
    Website says Greek is an extra 100. And IIRC, previous reviews have stated that she does not allow A2 P.

  6. #5002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevh5280  [View Original Post]
    Took your advice and visited Jessica yesterday. You were spot on, treat her nicely and you are in for a good time.

    BBFS and greek were amazing in multiple positions.

    Will definitely be seeing her again!
    Does she charge extra for Greek? Or she just go with flow and let you put it in.

  7. #5001

    Latina Jessica

    Took your advice and visited Jessica yesterday. You were spot on, treat her nicely and you are in for a good time.

    BBFS and greek were amazing in multiple positions.

    Will definitely be seeing her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...=latinajessica

    This is Cuban Ginger.

    I was having a hard time picking out a girl I wanted to see. I reached out to the new agency lvgirlfriends in hope of seeing Bella. Was told she was not available. Was recommended Beni, I pretty much agreed then was told she was off as well..

  8. #5000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    Casino and Mistress X are longtime LA providers that worked in Pepsi Palace. They'd be great additions to Las Vegas. It's too bad Nana is listed as LA only. She's one of my favorites when I want an aggressive girl.

    Edit: There are plenty of reviews of Casino and Mistress X in the LA board if you're interested.
    Checked out their reviews today after I saw your post. They do have good reviews. Saw a couple mentioning that they did doubles together. Doesn't appear that they are doing that here in Las Vegas. Only Pepsi and Yoji are noted on Sodashoppe as doing doubles together. Maybe that will change once the other two get settled here.

  9. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from Florida. As a 1/2 time a year Vegas visitor who does use Korean Agencies when in Vegas. Can you identify who CLL is so that somebody doesn't make an unintentional mistake. Thanks in advance!
    CLL is an agency like littletokyo but I guess they used too many fake reviews on here before so they are blocked.

    CLL full name is Club Love Line and the literally had hundreds of fake users and refused to stop spamming the forum.

    A2

  10. #4998

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    That girl has an instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/yoo_seola/ Location isn't mentioned, but I doubt she's here on ltlv.
    I knew that photo was too good to be true. That body on her was perfect IMO, wish Lynn with VAC would come back.

    I might schedule an appt anyways but I have been seeing this cutie from the can't say their name agency! LOL.

    Sidenote: I was out in So Cal and saw Lucky with TA, WOW, phenomenal experience, Nuru, Rim (which isn't my thing but she did it anyway), squirt.

    If you guys make a trip to So Cal she's a must see.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/lucky/

  11. #4997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from Florida. As a 1/2 time a year Vegas visitor who does use Korean Agencies when in Vegas. Can you identify who CLL is so that somebody doesn't make an unintentional mistake. Thanks in advance!
    You a pm on your question.

  12. #4996

    Who is CLL

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This will lead this thread for a year so get used to seeing it.

    We don't allow any mention of CLL because they had a history of creating HUNDREDS of fake users and posting fake reviews along with offering discounts to customers for writing impossibly great Penthouse Forums reviews. I reached out to them and tried for a few months to get them to stop and they refused.

    If you are a regular member and you mention them I will delete the post and ban you. If you're a Senior member and you do it you get placed on forever moderation.

    There are too many guys who remembered them doing this so if you do it they will report you and I will do what I said.

    A2
    Greetings from Florida. As a 1/2 time a year Vegas visitor who does use Korean Agencies when in Vegas. Can you identify who CLL is so that somebody doesn't make an unintentional mistake. Thanks in advance!

  13. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    No but something tells me that 3rd photo of her posing in front of the mirror is her. I'm tempted cause that's the body type I like. Please report back if you do see her.
    That girl has an instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/yoo_seola/ Location isn't mentioned, but I doubt she's here on ltlv.

  14. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    No but something tells me that 3rd photo of her posing in front of the mirror is her. I'm tempted cause that's the body type I like. Please report back if you do see her.
    If their full face is showing, probably not them unless they say 'real pics'. Booker told me it's up to the girls which photos and if real or not. You'll notice on J-girls, agencies will say 'real pics'.

    'Real-selfies' with K-girls will have most of the face hidden by the phone, then you can bet it's a real photo showing their body and part of their face. I personally know a few cases where selfies are actually selfies of the k-girl in the ad. Every time I've seen a k-girl and her face is exposed in the ad, it's not the girl in the ad behind the door.

    I've asked, but no one has confirmed this. Sex Work is illegal in Korea, Korean citizens must obey Korean law even outside Korea so not having real pics on escort websites could so they don't get into legal issues or maybe they don't want to be outted to family. Maybe they told family they're in US for some other reason than getting ran through for money. Sex work in Japan is technically illegal, it may not be an issue for outside Japan, so actual real pictures may not be the issue for J-girls.

    Doing a Google Image search used to tell if pics were from somewhere else, but that's not dependable either. A picture that's no where else on the internet, could be legit or AI generated. Pics are almost pointless anymore.

  15. #4993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Saw Pepsi

    Yesterday morning as her first appointment of the day. As always, she was fresh, clean and full of energy. She greeted me naked and we made out while I undressed. I took control and worked over her nipples and then moved to daty. Pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could enter her while I was standing. After about 10 minutes she patted the bed next to her and took control. Lots of sucking in between various positions. We also dfkissed a lot with a lot of deep tongue. Showered after finishing up.

    Pepsi introduced me to Yoji, who is a short little thing. Gave me a hug and I have to say she is a cutey. I saw Splendid Orchid's post down below and have no doubt that these ladies make a great duo.

    I left happy as usual. Hoping the ladies stay busy so that they stay around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape