Thread: Private Delights in OC
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 269
-
05-06-24 21:44 #89Senior Member

Posts: 176Hot Goth Chick
She's in Florida. And what's bbc? Big black cock?
Originally Posted by MRNimbus
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 20:14 #88Senior Member

Posts: 70Any Providers w / HX comparable $
Any gems that pop up on PD that compare to menus on HX? Looking in the 300-350/ hr range.
Don't care about body type, etc. Just trying to find value out there.
Cheers.
-
05-01-24 11:35 #87Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you for your service. I owe you a drink. I hope your next session is an ATF.
Originally Posted by Opulent1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 06:48 #86Regular Member

Posts: 7Anna_nicegirl. Not as as advertised
Tried out.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Anna_nicegirl
The provider was not as advertised. She mentioned she has 2 PD accounts.
Her second account is below and is what she actually looks like.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...vine/Kathleen7
Nonetheless I was pretty disappointed.
-
04-30-24 13:44 #85Senior Member

Posts: 332Hot goth chick
This chick looks hot seen some of her videos as well, looks like she loves bbc.
Read some reviews on ter and her admission I buying into it.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/trippirose
-
04-29-24 23:07 #84Senior Member

Posts: 69I see I see. I might still give her a try. TY for the report.
Originally Posted by Limb1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 13:08 #83Regular Member

Posts: 21That is definitely her. I wouldn't say she looked 40 to me, especially with how tight her body was, but I could see 35. Some of those pics are pre boob job for sure. Face in person wasn't bad for me, soft and smooth skin but definitely had that "lived in" look that eastern Europeans have. IDK it was worth the price for me for a sexy body and she was easy going and down to play.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 17:16 #82Senior Member

Posts: 69I did some digging around, seems like I found some non photoshopped photos of her face. This is her I presume?
Originally Posted by Limb1212
[View Original Post]
Seems like she's prolly pushing close to 40's with that much fillers on her face.
-
04-26-24 18:20 #81Banned Member

Posts: 63This chick is a known dead fish, overall bad lay and upseller. Another phenomenal rec from Ace. She was kicked out of QOD because so many guys complained about her.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 10:56 #80Senior Member

Posts: 102Iamsummer / Ren Rivers
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Iamsummer
Presuming this is fake but, there are a few details that make me wonder, could this be real? Anyone?
-
04-26-24 10:43 #79Senior Member

Posts: 1388Heidi Banks in Ontario Mills
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/Heidibanks
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nga/Heidibanks
23 yo 5'3" 110 lbs 32-23-36 Petite Romanian; OF heidibanksvip; ⏰ heiditothebank; SC heidibanks. Tv.
FYI Romanian Heidi Hoe is visiting again from the Lone Star incall all week in Ontario Mills. Breaking hearts and breaking wallets for sure.
Says she weighs 110 lbs. Like where? Maybe her liver is enlarged LOL. Because when she was riding me, it felt like a blow up doll sitting on my cock. I felt no weight at all! Make sure to axe her to stim her engorged clit with her fingers while gyrating during cowgirl. That way her pussy juices drip down to your balls.
Teeny tiny white hoe who looks much bigger digitally.
-
04-24-24 00:21 #78Regular Member

Posts: 21ANNAANNA Is the real deal
So I decided to TOFTT on Annaanna (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...range/annaanna) based on the few reviews and the fact that she only had one ad posted made me feel she could be real. She responded almost instantly to my text and I was in her room in about 45 min. Her pictures look too good to be true and I do think the face has been enhanced with filters but the body definitely looks just like what I saw today. Especially the photo where she is wearing the light pink fishnets on all fours. Filters aside, her face definitely is attractive. I would say 8/10 face and 10/10 body. I would say age range looked to be 27-32 but its hard to know with Eastern Europeans. She spoke great English and was full GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and BLS.
It was my second round of the day when I saw her so I was pumping away for a bit too long with out getting close so I had to let her finish me with her hands. NO CIM. She definitely put in the work though. I was pleasantly surprised with how hot and easy going she was. I definitely recommend giving her a visit. She says she is in town for about another week and a few days.
-
04-23-24 09:42 #77Senior Member

Posts: 240Most of these girls are from the same booker and post the ads in the same style. Im always skeptical
Originally Posted by EternalDarknes
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 14:55 #76Senior Member

Posts: 117White flower
1st thing I do with all these ultra hot chicks that pop up on PD is check there listings & just like this one, she's posting in multiple cities at the same time NorCal & SoCal. Sometimes it's East coast & West coast same day ads as in the case with Gigilux & lina lux & look at there reviews these guys may have a bunch of reviews but there all fake with the same types of ads,& lastly ask them to send a selfie which will never happen.
Originally Posted by Jaadwwn
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 13:27
Senior Member
-
04-22-24 11:22 #75Regular Member

Posts: 21AnnaMontana's pics had me obsessed. I did reach out to her but she posts in SF, LA, and OC at the exact same time. Turns out she was in SF all along. I did some research and found out that the pics are from an Insta by the name of maryanamoss. She does have a fansly and other stuff so there is a small chance it could be real but that is probably my little head still hoping.
Originally Posted by EternalDarknes
[View Original Post]
Some of the other girls you listed also post in all 3 major cities and they have similar posting styles. My guess is its random Eastern Europeans that look nothing like the pics. For that price I wouldn't bite. At least the other groups that do this have a HHR price so you can TOFTT.
I did go see Julieta (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/JulietaLove) and she is as real as it gets. Tall, loves to give head, very fit with abs and amazing tits.
I hope we can keep this thread going because there are way too many too good to be true providers on PD for us all to gamble on haha.











Reply With Quote





