Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 704
-
06-09-24 09:11 #464Senior Member

Posts: 69Has anyone have intel on this gal?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JESSICALUM
-
05-22-24 14:44 #463Senior Member

Posts: 119GPS nuts
Non GFE 600 Incall 700 out+Uber.
Originally Posted by Incotaino
[View Original Post]
GFE ⭐65039;.
1 h.
Incall 800.
Outcall 900.
Overnight 6000.
+Uber fee.
-
05-22-24 13:00 #462Senior Member

Posts: 209Unable to load PD
I am using iMac and Brave browser. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-
05-09-24 01:44 #461Regular Member

Posts: 3She's in LA right now.
Originally Posted by GrF13
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice, she is very beautiful. Would repeat again.
-
05-09-24 01:38 #460Regular Member

Posts: 3She's in LA right now.
Originally Posted by GrF13
[View Original Post]
I've seen her, she is very beautiful.
I would repeat.
-
05-06-24 20:07 #459Senior Member

Posts: 70Any Providers w / HX comparable $
Any gems that pop up on PD that compare to menus on HX? Looking in the 300-350/ hr range.
Don't care about body type, etc. Just trying to find value out there.
Cheers.
-
05-05-24 09:37 #458Regular Member

Posts: 5Why does she have so many reviews?
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 22:12 #457Senior Member

Posts: 441Anyone try these 2 latinas?
Anyone try this baddie? No reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Alexandragrey
Dulce Amor: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...walk/DulceAmor.
Looks super hot. Real pics and GFE?
-
04-25-24 18:01 #456Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271That's going to be a scam
No shot that's real. Def going to get either bait and switched or full on scammed.
Originally Posted by Jaadwwn
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:32 #455Senior Member

Posts: 102Polishprincess / Ren Rivers
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Polishprincess
Any chance this is real? Anyone have any experience?
-
04-21-24 15:48 #454Senior Member

Posts: 102Xbarbieeq11 Barbie
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xbarbieeq11
Experience, anyone?
-
04-16-24 06:34 #453Senior Member

Posts: 69Can confirm it's her. She's gorgeous. But bait and switch. Only offers HJ at the listed price. Upcharges everything once you get there.
Originally Posted by MikeyB2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:31 #452Senior Member

Posts: 195Alana_Sandy
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Alana_Sandy
This girl used to go by user name Candy_Jewelz on Hx. But something happened and she got a new handle on Hx. My guess is relating to how shady she is and all of this feminist bs she blab about on the blogs here.
First, I saw this girl knowing there's mixed reviews on her. She looked good by pics so I took a chance.
TLDR: that pussy was loose and dry like a moose. It's true what they said. Her skills were just decent.
But this broad talks a lot of nonsense during the session. It was a boner killer. I don't recommend and will never repeat.
The most atrocious thing about this girl is that she seems to act cool and be friends with you, but she will turn around and post really petty shit about you on Mr. Number app.
I texted her requesting for her to shower and use mouth wash before I get there and start our session. The broad would copy and paste that on Mr. Number. Someone got offended cause she realized she's a dirty *****. I mean, if you're going to sell your body and let guys cum on your face, don't expect otherwise.
Absolutely would not recommend nor repeat. BTW, go google search for her videos online "Jewel rancid. " I should've seen that before booking.
Remember gents, they need to be fresh and clean whenever they see you.
-
04-09-24 14:47 #451Senior Member

Posts: 95Her most recent review was in 2023. I believe you were looking at the join date of the men who reviewed her.
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 16:19 #450Senior Member

Posts: 422Sounds like she should change her name to PinkDumptruck. I'm like you, once I'm there most of the time I let the little head do the thinking. It took me awhile, but now I walk out if the pics are that far from reality. It's fraud and I will no longer condone it through my apathy LOL.
Originally Posted by TheDinoKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






