Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 40441
-
04-28-24 16:48 #39691Senior Member

Posts: 358They're actually related to the 444 & 2424 places in Waikiki. Saw their ad with the McCully number, but Waikiki address. Most likely same outfit running the whole thing.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 02:19 #39690Senior Member

Posts: 105The mouth massage thing is weird to me, I personally don't care for it. I'd rather they start the BJ sooner, but some of these girls are stuck in a routine. Is it really that much more work for them to start a BJ than do the mouth massage?
Originally Posted by NightWing24
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 18:59 #39689Senior Member

Posts: 781Thanks!
Appreciate the review. I don't know if they've reopened yet elsewhere but I imagine it is only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by NightWing24
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 11:41 #39688Senior Member

Posts: 358That McCully place: Good, Bad & Weird
Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.
It gets kinna interesting here. Her massage isn't great. I was hoping for some good deep massage, nope. So, I thought it might get fun w / some "light" massage, "cat-claw style" Nope. Its a normal massage, neck to feet. After the massage, she gets a bottle of something, takes a swig & starts this thing where she's running her lips down my back, at the same time, gargling that mystery liquid. Turns out, that liquid is a hot / cold lube of some kind. I feel my back get cold, then warm up. After that's done. Now the weird part, she rakes her teeth all along my back. I've never had a girl do that before, so I looked at it from a "new experience" POV. When she was done, flip. She dribbled some of that lube on my chest, belly, and lubed up my handcannon. She did that asian girl fetish thing where she sucks the guy's nipples. Not really my thing, but I let her enjoy it if its her thing. Makes her way down, and its BBBJ. I will say this, she knows how to give a BJ. She got me rock hard before I even realized I was that hard. She asks me if she can ride it, and I kinna look down because I was sure I wasn't hard enough yet, was I wrong. I let her ride it. Her nani isn't too tight or loose for me, its snug and BBFS. We transition to Mish. I try to go in for some DFK, she weaves like a boxer to avoid me. So I knew if I don't preoccupy myself, I'm going to lose interest. I stop ramming her and give her long dick style, base to tip strokes. What's wonderful about her nani was sometimes I pull too far back and I slipped out, but I was able to get back in w / o aiming. Her nani was at the perfect angle for me. Kept doing her in Mish till I popped, BBFSCIP.
Word of wisdom: Ask or take a post-coital shower. I chose to take a hot towel. Luckily, I'm single because had I had an SO, she woulda blew her lid. I realized my shirt back smelled of saliva. I realised she did that weird thing on my back. Total time was about: 45 mins.
L: 8 - the lady was normal looking, but she had really soft skin & a perfect nani for me.
A: 6 - felt mechanical, borderline dead fish since she refuse to give me a name to call her.
S: 9 - BBBJ + BBFSCIP, can't complain.
-
04-24-24 19:16 #39687Senior Member

Posts: 30CC Hot Stone
The girl I see there also goes by the name of KiKi and CoCo.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:56 #39686Senior Member

Posts: 278Cc hot stone spa.
Been pulled in before, when they first opened. Might have been at the end of covid, because they wore mask. Don't know name but older lady, kept asking for 90 minutes. Ok I gave in hoping for a good finish.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
After the flip, no tease, before the end I had to ask for a handy. " NO" was her answer, ok, thinking No tip. Minute later went out, thought she was getting a hot towel, came back wearing a rubber glove.
Oiled up the glove and went to town till I popped.
You never know. FME.
The rooms are tiny. Open at the top, can get noisy. Chinese chatter.
-
04-24-24 01:33 #39685Senior Member

Posts: 274Hot Stone Yaya
Most of these girls can't give a strong massage.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
My co worker says terrible massage.
Boring HE.
Rooms are open at the top.
You hear everything.
Definitely no FS.
-
04-23-24 13:19 #39684Senior Member

Posts: 30Hot Stone
Any luck with the ladies at Hot Stone? I have been to CoCo (short dark blonde hair with white boots on) a few times and she allowed me to rub her legs and my hands up her shorts so I can touch her. She gets very wet and she seems to like it. She has bits tits and wanted me to squeeze them hard. She must like a little pain. Massages me until I finish in her hands and then wipes me down. I want more from her but don't know the rules with her?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 23:54 #39683Senior Member

Posts: 1143Hot Stone Spa in CC
I saw a really cute lady coming out of CC and she went into Lindon next door. That's when I saw Hot Stone hidden in the garage stairwell. Immediately two middle-age Chinese would try to kidnap me and get me inside. All of then Don the first floor wave to every man.
Didn't see any reports so I will TOFTT. Bet those old women will put out and effort.
-
04-20-24 21:29 #39682Senior Member

Posts: 781You should post
They will be back in form or another (if they aren't already). Please post your review for future reference.
Originally Posted by NightWing24
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 19:02 #39681Senior Member

Posts: 48She a He.
This particular one is post op. Found out after doing a little research and several visits. She is also greedy, so I definitely wouldn't use her again as she's upped her prices far more than she's worth. She / he has got a motherload of work done, so its very hard to tell. Nothing against trans, but people should know what's under the hood before driving.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 18:12 #39680Senior Member

Posts: 68Mahalo
Thank you for the suggestions. Visited all. Three. Wow. Got to go again!!
Originally Posted by Honauc
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 16:21 #39679Senior Member

Posts: 358That explains why the girl was on edge when I went and she was the only one. Their ad is gone too. Should I still post my experience or nah?
Originally Posted by SuperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 05:37 #39678Senior Member

Posts: 130Look at Lemon Scent, J Spa Waikiki and Happiness II blogs.
Originally Posted by Mandalorian45
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 00:04 #39677Senior Member

Posts: 68Any suggestions
Been out for a while with health issues but all good now and ready to hop in to bed again!! Any suggestions to visit? I like AMPs better than massage / HE / FS Thai places.










Reply With Quote





