Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1746
-
05-08-24 19:39 #606Regular Member

Posts: 15
Originally Posted by NewJack44
[View Original Post]
Yeah, definitely fake. All the pics are stolen from this IG.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/...%3DBLOG_MBF_ES
-
05-08-24 19:31 #605Regular Member

Posts: 15How was the experience?
Originally Posted by NewJack44
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 23:56 #604Banned Member

Posts: 360PHX is trash now. Fat and ugly girls thinking they are worth 7. Older cute gals in their 50's thinking they are worth 1. 5 k. It's easier to go to a bar and get laid.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 23:51 #603Banned Member

Posts: 360I keep an envelope with the agreed upon ppm in a kitchen drawer. I'll give it to them before they leave. Best of luck with your meet!
Originally Posted by SunsFan99
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 11:12 #602Senior Member

Posts: 574Sa
Long time user of SA, both in the US and out and never had so much BS then in the PHX area using this site. Worked so well last few years in PHX but the amount of fake profiles and the prices are insane. If anyone has some gems they want to share. Thin wants to hang and F not just F DM me.
-
05-04-24 17:28 #601Regular Member

Posts: 15Payment
Thanks for the tips! I have a meet scheduled this upcoming week hopefully. How do you guys go about paying for ppm usually is it just envelope in plain sight like with an escort or something different / depends on the SB?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 07:45 #600Banned Member

Posts: 360Most likely. Anyone who changes their location three times since becoming a member two days ago is a red flag. Also, the photos don't seem "right".
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 22:25 #599Senior Member

Posts: 1626Alexandercraft: Fake or scam
This profile was listed as Philly till yesterday night and today morning its changed to Atlanta and now its showing as Peoria, AZ.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-b406f50789f8
-
05-03-24 21:21 #598Senior Member

Posts: 87Can you dm me her profile link or name?
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 20:31 #597Senior Member

Posts: 39P* on SA
I confirmed that the one P* on SA is actually her her stage name starts with a J. Managed to reach out on one of her officials LOL. She's wants 1 k so out of my price range but she's super hot her scenes really show her amazing body. I definitely would if I wouldn't feel bad dropping a G but I'm sure one of you guys wouldn't mind doing it.
-
05-03-24 17:07 #596Banned Member

Posts: 360I countered her with 300-400 and wasn't interested.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 16:00 #595Senior Member

Posts: 50Good to know she's real. I'm off SA for another week or two but I seem to recall that her profile had been up for several years so the pics are probably dated. Her quote is about double her actual value. I can think of better things to do with $1500 although I'd be willing to go to the 700 range to see what she's like. I'm back on SA in a week or so and I'll let you know if I contact her.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:49 #594Senior Member

Posts: 87So I got her number and was able to look it up, she is real however she is not as hot as her SA profile pics. She quoted me 1500. I might do 700-800 not sure about 1500.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 20:15 #593Senior Member

Posts: 256Recs for a visiting senior member
I got banned from SA, so I can't see profiles.
Any recos for open minded hotties -- don't have to tell them I'm a referral, can tell them we had been chatting a week or so ago and finally finalized my trip. Not my first rodeo!
White, fit / slim gals of any age.
Thanks.
-
05-01-24 13:03 #592Senior Member

Posts: 87https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-17dc147e0571
Any one met or talk to this girl? She quoted me 500.









Reply With Quote






