Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1734
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #444

    GPS or about right

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Very cute but wants at LEAST 3 zeros.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be - cupcakec.

    Thoughts?
    I'd be careful with this one. Google image shows two of her images coming from an Instagram account for "Clara". I also did a Yandex image search and didn't find anything. It's hard to say on this one. Play along for a while and see if she tries to scam you.

  2. #443

    GPS or about right?

    Very cute but wants at LEAST 3 zeros.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be - cupcakec.

    Thoughts?

  3. #442

    Nut job. Stay away!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-c2d8fe51bf5b - MistressTaco.

    She messaged me first and her only photos are black-light and taken at a stripclub. Face only no body. I told her that I wasn't interested and then she completely went off on me! LOL.

    This is why I stay away from anyone older than 25.

  4. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    Here's another fake to watch out for. The profile photo on this one doesn't show anything on google image search. I asked her / him for a few more pics and got a few. Did more image searches and found that this person is using stolen photos from an Instagram model named Arriana Marie. She / he will try to get you off site quickly and get your personal info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c4adddc006d7

    User name is Jydisyar.
    Yep! She is fake and wants cashapp before meeting. So, I had a little fun with this faker tonight before a meet-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7121.jpg‎   IMG_7122.jpg‎  

  5. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Just depends I'm pretty frugal $-.
    Up to $$ $$ which is my max.

  6. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    How much are these girls charging?
    Just depends I'm pretty frugal $-.

  7. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have good luck with any of the local stars here?

    I once met the most infamous porn star from AZ on SA and had a great time with her. BBFSCIP. I haven't seen her on the site lately though.

    But here are a few that I've been messaging / texting / have met.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-bc9b7fa30b48 - Daniibanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-71f2df5098cf - EnchantingTemptress.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-19068b5bf7ed - Ashleybabieee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-f6ee07cef0ed - bella heart.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-aa6a42f5776e - tristansummersx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1b9d36ebef6d - Chanel st james.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-96f0cb6b81ce - AZNursingStudent.
    If you don't mind me asking what's Danii looking for? She's probably pretty damn expensive.

  8. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    Here's another fake to watch out for. The profile photo on this one doesn't show anything on google image search. I asked her / him for a few more pics and got a few. Did more image searches and found that this person is using stolen photos from an Instagram model named Arriana Marie. She / he will try to get you off site quickly and get your personal info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c4adddc006d7

    User name is Jydisyar.
    Most likely is a fake. They are using a photo of adult film star Ariana Marie. Ariana is 5'4 and 30 yo, but the profile says otherwise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-01-17 at 4.24.18 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have good luck with any of the local stars here?

    I once met the most infamous porn star from AZ on SA and had a great time with her. BBFSCIP. I haven't seen her on the site lately though.
    I saw this girl for quite a while a couple of years ago, she was a lot of fun, but ripped me off in the end. She did 4 or 5 films and GHS a couple of times. Hasn't been on SA lately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-7f049f35c067

    There was another girl I saw a few years ago who had been in a couple of really low production quality bondage type flic. She was not super hot but she was down for anything. Then there's an AA girl who was offered up on the gangbang thread a month or two ago that I used to see, didn't know she was doing porn at the time.

    I have hit up a few other girls over the years from the site who had done some films that I never closed the deal with because of price.

  10. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Love UTR girls, sadly I will be leaving Arizona Friday.

    Looking for a couple quick last minute girls if they can host even better.

    Pm me if you can share, Snapchat, instagram, contact info.

    I have a few in rotation I plan to drop once I leave, I will ask them permission. Most of these girls are from tinder, instagram, or sites not related to pros.

    Latina MILF 33 - athletic nice body.

    White 32 - average skinny body.

    Black 18 - small bbw.

    White red head 26 - wild bbw.

    Native 30 - average body.

    Latina MILF 30 ish. Nice urges.

    White glasses 35 - nerdy.

    White petite 20 - country girl.

    Thanks for any insight, Arizona had treated me well.
    How much are these girls charging?

  11. #434

    Pornstars on Seeking

    Anybody have good luck with any of the local stars here?

    I once met the most infamous porn star from AZ on SA and had a great time with her. BBFSCIP. I haven't seen her on the site lately though.

    But here are a few that I've been messaging / texting / have met.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-bc9b7fa30b48 - Daniibanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-71f2df5098cf - EnchantingTemptress.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-19068b5bf7ed - Ashleybabieee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-f6ee07cef0ed - bella heart.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-aa6a42f5776e - tristansummersx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1b9d36ebef6d - Chanel st james.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-96f0cb6b81ce - AZNursingStudent.

  12. #433

    Seniors with recommendations.

    Love UTR girls, sadly I will be leaving Arizona Friday.

    Looking for a couple quick last minute girls if they can host even better.

    Pm me if you can share, Snapchat, instagram, contact info.

    I have a few in rotation I plan to drop once I leave, I will ask them permission. Most of these girls are from tinder, instagram, or sites not related to pros.

    Latina MILF 33 - athletic nice body.

    White 32 - average skinny body.

    Black 18 - small bbw.

    White red head 26 - wild bbw.

    Native 30 - average body.

    Latina MILF 30 ish. Nice urges.

    White glasses 35 - nerdy.

    White petite 20 - country girl.

    Thanks for any insight, Arizona had treated me well.

  13. #432

    FriendlySeductress

    I have such a good time I overdid it in my last review.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-69c7fbed5dc1

    This report could be in several other threads as well. PM me if you want more details.

  14. #431
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  15. #430

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    I tried almost right after post and there was no edit button.
    That's strange because "Edit Post" would be right next to "Reply With Quote".

    And "Delete Post" should be there when you Edit your post.

    Odd it didn't show up for you. Maybe it only shows up if you're using a regular browser and not mobile?

    That's my guess, you can try switching it up "Desktop mode" and see if that helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails editpost.jpg‎   deletepost.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape