Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1734
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    LoverBoy shared intel on a previous page but she has multiple profiles. That alone isn't unusual but agree that her pics / profile scream bot or scammer. Appreciate the update and positive experience but a little more detail would help.
    Both messaged me the same OF link for "avery*stormxo. " Both reported and yet still active.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c6bbcd08ba7e

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-b1e90cc4ba3b

  2. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e54355ee16f2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5212388360be

    Her socials are easily found with the yellow swimsuit. Her website SCREAMS pro. We exchanged numbers and texted, but nothing came of it.

    Anyone else have anything to report on her?
    LoverBoy shared intel on a previous page but she has multiple profiles. That alone isn't unusual but agree that her pics / profile scream bot or scammer. Appreciate the update and positive experience but a little more detail would help.

  3. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1234  [View Original Post]
    Down here in Tucson, I use sugardaddy.com. I have gotten quite a few BBFS and BBFSCIP girls on a PPM on that site. I haven't paid for seeking.com yet but I noticed they mention not to seek PPM there. I am like what? My question to experienced users is one site better for girls just seeking PPM sex arrangements? Can you get reported on seeking for seeking a PPM? It is a little more expensive per month also. I am scanning thru pictures of girls and I noticed some of the hookers from skipthegames are listed there, LOL.
    I never discuss ppm on the site. I always discuss that via txt.

  4. #561

    Tucson guy here

    Down here in Tucson, I use sugardaddy.com. I have gotten quite a few BBFS and BBFSCIP girls on a PPM on that site. I haven't paid for seeking.com yet but I noticed they mention not to seek PPM there. I am like what? My question to experienced users is one site better for girls just seeking PPM sex arrangements? Can you get reported on seeking for seeking a PPM? It is a little more expensive per month also. I am scanning thru pictures of girls and I noticed some of the hookers from skipthegames are listed there, LOL.

  5. #560

    Oh that one

    Meet her last year (Dec 2023), last quoted me 400.


  6. #559

    Oh that one

    Meet that one last year. Quoted me 350 ppm, hit her up again, and quoted me 400.

  7. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    Scoop on this one? Get the feeling its another fake profile.
    Most likely. I blocked her for some reason but I found face photos here https://www.reddit.com/user/bkrob30/...s/vp43rt/bruh/.

  8. #557

  9. #556
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    Scoop on this one? Get the feeling its another fake profile.

  10. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e54355ee16f2 "Elle*Belle" no star.

    Had a lot of fun with this one. BBFSCIP.
    Good to hear! Would have definitely skipped over this one due to Bot vibes. Ballpark damage?

  11. #554

    Great girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e54355ee16f2 "Elle*Belle" no star.

    Had a lot of fun with this one. BBFSCIP.

  12. #553

    Secret Benifets

    Has anyone scored off of this site recently? I did twice in the last two years, but it's hard to tell the bots from the real girls. I'm amazed that on SA, there are very few 18-23-year-olds, whereas on SB, there are a hundred. I usually only contact girls with a verified profile, but that doesn't always mean success, either.

  13. #552

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    But, both have taken photos from popular IG people who are no where near Arizona.
    I was under the understanding that the girls on SA had to verify with a DL now. That's why there are so few of them.

  14. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this profile got some weird vibes from our talks. I ran an image search which linked me to an instagram account of an Aussie woman with 200K followers.
    Yeah, she asked to send her 200 first. LOL.

    Seems like the site has way more fake profiles / scammers compare to a year ago.

  15. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Here's why.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 11.30.38 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 11.26.59 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape