Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 37346
-
05-06-24 15:32 #31916Senior Member

Posts: 146Confused about Kat
She's hard to search for because of the three letter name, and I can't tell if I'm getting her confused for someone else. Is she cool? Any info on her head game?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/647877401477
-
05-06-24 09:52 #31915Senior Member

Posts: 116Yumi
Haven't seen any reviews on yumi so I will be trying her. Will report back.
-
05-06-24 09:02 #31914Regular Member

Posts: 4Can we get some contact info or AMP name?
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 07:58 #31913Senior Member

Posts: 234Link to ad or contact info?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 23:28 #31912Senior Member

Posts: 34Mariko
Below report is accurate on her looks. I opted for the hr versus my usual hhr, she was very GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, fingered her and she was moaning away. CG, RCG, mish, then blew in the cover. She wanted to know if I was ready for round 2 but I was tired so she did a massage which was overall very good. Would see her again if she stays in town for a while, was very friendly and easy to talk to.
-
05-05-24 23:05 #31911Senior Member

Posts: 27Mariko Club Review
I don't usually leave reviews (or interact in any way in general, long time lurker I'm just not very social) but the phone guy actually requested I leave a review so here it is:
Mariko:
Appearance: 10/10 - As always beauty and eye of the beholder and what not but to me she maxes out the scale on looks. Incredibly cute in the face, soft round squeezable ass, perfect tits, perfect body over all body shape, right at 5'3.
Hygiene: 10/10 - She smells and tastes fantastic. Will jump into the shower with you at the beginning of the visit and likely has already showered before you get there.
Service: 8/10 - Very willing to work with you (I had a bit of trouble performing due to a full stomach but she got me there). Only an 8 out of 10 here because I was not able to confirm whether or not the back is available and that still counts to me.
Price: 7/10 - Price is expensive but given that this is Richmond I believe the overall damage is competitive. Base is 240 roses and natural is another 200 on top of that. Base price includes all things done with the mouth natural so if your not some psycho who demands the deed always be natural (I. E me) your probably good with the base.
Overall Mariko is fantastic in general and especially for Richmond and I personally won't be seeing anyone else until I no longer have a choice (I. E until she isn't available for whatever reason). Happy hunting.
-
05-05-24 21:39 #31910Senior Member

Posts: 110So you did back to back?
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 23:14 #31909Senior Member

Posts: 295Emma
Thanks for the advise, I check on erotic reviews if I don't find any I skip in general.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
Emma looks good but no GFE and 400 for a pop I skip.
-
05-04-24 22:23 #31908Senior Member

Posts: 36Sirens
Tried today a few times and no answer. Anyone else with any luck this weekend with them?
-
05-04-24 19:21 #31907Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes I have met up with her twice when she has been through Newport News. Sweet enough but definitely all business. Everything is covered, no kissing, no cuddling, no FIV, very restrictive. She's hot but she will turn and burn you.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
05-04-24 17:41 #31906Senior Member

Posts: 1774Feedback?
Does anyone know this one? Has anyone actually hit it? She and I have been "talking business" for well over a year but can never line up our schedules and I figured she was full of shit. She supposedly works up and down the east coast but is from Chesterfield and lives there. She has a moderate presence on sugar daddy websites and started an OF but I guess none of that is going too well because she's been begging for money on social media for the last few months and made me a very reasonable offer for an overnight. Here's the rub: she's in VA Beach and doesn't like to "work" close to home. I don't mind a drive for a good date and I can get a good rate on a great room but I can't shake my initial "bullshit" feeling.
-
05-04-24 13:59 #31905Senior Member

Posts: 489New GFE Lineup
Looks like a new lineup.
https://asiangfeclub.com/
-
05-03-24 23:41 #31904Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
So I tried to see Samiya last week, but they just responded today. F'ck that sh1t they are officially JCS (Japanese crapshoot).
-
05-03-24 21:29 #31903Senior Member

Posts: 220Monique
For you other long timers that visited Chester in the past, I spoke with Monique yesterday. Was glad to hear she cleaned up and is doing well. Please don't ask for her number. But if you used to see her you know how good and reliable she was. And she is now doing well and clean.
-
05-03-24 20:39 #31902Senior Member

Posts: 68One way to search for reviews
When I see an escort ad that strikes a sparkling interest in my eyes, I highlight her phone number, then I right click while my pointer on her #, when choices to copy link, open link, print, search google, copy, etc show up in box, then I click search google.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
If I don't see any reviews after I google her number I do same thing with her email.
If my instructions are not clear or you using different PC system, write her number in address bar and press enter.
I noticed 8 reviews on Emma when I saw her ad, first most recent one I read said not GFE so I moved on.
I realize YMMV, that said, it's a safe bet majority of other reviewers are much younger than myself.
So I doubt she would be awesome GFE with a Geezer if she not GFE with much younger monger.
Not knocking myself just telling it like it usually is, unless she got great grand daddy fetish, which does exist although very rare.











Reply With Quote




