Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 37348
-
05-03-24 21:29 #31903Senior Member

Posts: 220Monique
For you other long timers that visited Chester in the past, I spoke with Monique yesterday. Was glad to hear she cleaned up and is doing well. Please don't ask for her number. But if you used to see her you know how good and reliable she was. And she is now doing well and clean.
-
05-03-24 20:39 #31902Senior Member

Posts: 68One way to search for reviews
When I see an escort ad that strikes a sparkling interest in my eyes, I highlight her phone number, then I right click while my pointer on her #, when choices to copy link, open link, print, search google, copy, etc show up in box, then I click search google.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
If I don't see any reviews after I google her number I do same thing with her email.
If my instructions are not clear or you using different PC system, write her number in address bar and press enter.
I noticed 8 reviews on Emma when I saw her ad, first most recent one I read said not GFE so I moved on.
I realize YMMV, that said, it's a safe bet majority of other reviewers are much younger than myself.
So I doubt she would be awesome GFE with a Geezer if she not GFE with much younger monger.
Not knocking myself just telling it like it usually is, unless she got great grand daddy fetish, which does exist although very rare.
-
05-03-24 18:06 #31901Senior Member

Posts: 425What was the damage on this one and for how long?
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 17:53 #31900Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes, I didn't notice the multiple girls, but now I see what you mean in her Picture history. I saw the skinny girl in the current ad. Maybe the girls share a phone / handler? I did glimpse her handler leaving the room as I arrived. Huge guy. She said he's not a pimp, but a "boyfriend who is not really a boyfriend" and he provides security. She said a lot of clients are aggressive, so having her massive body guard helps. She has a regular job, so this is just for extra money and it seems she enjoys herself, at least with me.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 16:40 #31899Senior Member

Posts: 76Recent explorations
Seen two this week that I'll report back on.
First https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72860477.
This girl was terrible. After I got there for hhr she told me I had 6 minutes. Mic skills are trash and she was rude. Will not repeat.
Second.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/917069287980
Not much nuru happening if you're looking for that but she was very sweet, GFE, and really got into it. Might repeat in a pinch.
Stay safe.
Raider.
-
05-03-24 16:29 #31898Senior Member

Posts: 389"Unreal" is a great and accurate description! LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:22 #31897Senior Member

Posts: 342Hmmmm
I see her prior pics also show the K Factor chick (slim light skinned with the black and purple wig). I wonder if they travel together and / or potentially are under the same handler. Thanks for this review though as I am liking this one I am seeing in your link. I'll make an attempt to see 1 of them before the weekend is out. Check your DM.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 22:58 #31896Senior Member

Posts: 221Currently in Hamptom but based in Richmond. Legit provider. Pics accurate. Standard pricing. She enjoys sex, but not necessarily GFE. Just thought I'd report because at least she is real and she is honest. Be nice to her, guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pton/169234667
-
05-02-24 21:59 #31895Senior Member

Posts: 427Did you talk to it on the phone??
Unless it is very good, the voice should partly give it away but The ad screams its a boy. But if it was born a girl I would give it a whirl for kicks. Sad we have to worry about this now because of the constantly pushed disgusting agenda indoctrinating feeble minds...
Originally Posted by JSamuals33
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:38 #31894Senior Member

Posts: 400Scam
There's a dude in Lynchburg who is posting pics of girls from there. He wants to set up a drop location. Bizarre scam in that it seems to be one local guy as opposed to robocaller. But still a scam.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:19 #31893Senior Member

Posts: 221Rose
Setup a visit with this one today. The girl I saw was not the one in this ad. She was thicker, young, inexperienced and hygiene wasn't the best. She didn't have any lube and really needed it LOL! She said it was her and a friend from TX. I am guessing the friend is the one pictured in the ad. IDK I didn't see her. It was a house, the girl said it was Airbnb, not in the worst part of town. Was my first experience with that and actually liked the setup better than the normal hotel deal. I gave her 130 roses. Had worse but wouldn't repeat. Also, she said she didn't have a boss, but a nice white caddie rolled up as I was walking out with TX tags, male driver and she went out to meet. Concerned me a little. Be safe and get flipped!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...9/579117992725
-
05-02-24 13:36 #31892Senior Member

Posts: 1449Haven't seen but looks legit. Photos maybe altered or not her but as long as she don't ask for deposit I'd go for it. Commerce you should be ok. Lot of traveling stay there because how close to 95 it is. Good luck report back I may give it a go tomorrow. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:45 #31891Senior Member

Posts: 241https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169233494
Has anyone had a dream about this, just wondering if its worth the risk or should I stay away and save my dream for something else.
-
05-02-24 06:53 #31890Senior Member

Posts: 514Yes they were fake
So these links no longer work but while they were up I did contact the second ad. Surprise she wanted me to take a selfie before I saw her. Hell no. Now that all three are no longer working this shows that these were not real ads, stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 06:38 #31889Senior Member

Posts: 336Back In This Boring City
I reached out to her right after she put the ad up. It's posted in Richmond, but she's in Charlottesville. Says she's a student, and only in cville for a couple more weeks and she's about to graduate, although her age is listed as 19. Maybe she's really smart or driven, but that doesn't add up. Says she's moving back to Norfolk. Said she'd come to Richmond "for a small fee".
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





