Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 37337
-
04-29-24 13:33 #31862Senior Member

Posts: 491She is a sweet girl and if you get her a little tipsy her personality and sex drive really spark up. The child is a challenge and the so-called babysitter hasn't always been available so I've had to pass a few times after getting there. I'm not one to usually say this but be careful. She definitely doesn't require protection, never seen her have any, and won't mention it unless you bring it up. Plenty of confirmed cases from members of this board to be playing around with a high volume bare provider. Other than that, she is a good time.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-29-24 13:30 #31861Senior Member

Posts: 491With that ad, I'm surprised at the level of interest. First I was a hard no because of the age but when I read the full ad, I don't think there is LEO to worry about with this one. No judgement here but everything points to this being a trans posting as a female. Not sure which direction the transition is happening but with Greek only I'm guessing there is no kitty. Beyond that, the ad strikes me as way too aggressive for someone who is going to provide decent service.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-29-24 11:45 #31860Senior Member

Posts: 425I haven't but was quoted 350 hr 250 hh.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 11:23 #31859Senior Member

Posts: 486Back in this city
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/523148144227
Anyone seen this one?
-
04-29-24 08:38 #31858Senior Member

Posts: 784Lyla
Saw her this weekend off Midlo. She looks more street worn, but sucked and fucked me so good. She's thick and huge floppy titties that smack around as she rides you LOL.
Low rates, has a smokey hotel room and delivers. I hope she sticks around and keeps phone working. Go drop a load on this one. She's not a 10, but low cost and delivers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/346429703973
-
04-29-24 05:24 #31857Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Madison
She's working the same schedule she used to.
Originally Posted by Roadie1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 21:47 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 28Thank you for the info. I had started to think something was up so I wanted to check. Just out of curiosity how much older is she then the pics?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 21:40 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 1772Long story short: those photos were taken years ago and she was a good lay at a good price back then. No longer sexy, no longer a good lay.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 21:24 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info on this little spinner
I seen this one and coms seem good. Thinking about dreaming. Curious if any one has tried her and can give some info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/648787190800
-
04-28-24 18:35 #31853Regular Member

Posts: 17SirensVA. Alyssa
Used SirensVA last night, Taylor and Alyssa was available and chose Alyssa. Unsure if it is the same one as is on their website; hair color was different and wasn't as tan; but could have been. Either way, fun time was had. Will use them again when I'm in the area, had no issue with being in a hotel. They were easy to work with.
-
04-28-24 09:59 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 105Staxx
I haven't seen her in a couple of years. She usually tells me come and will just leave me in the parking lot. This time she responds and tells me she's available now I was right around the corner. Long story short I'm disappointed in myself for going through with it she had the lights on when I walked in and boy oh boy does she look like shit. She's bloated has scabs and bruises everywhere I feel disgusted. She's starting to remind of Roxanne and that other lady that is a Miami dolphins fan forgot her name. I'm officially done with Staxx.
-
04-28-24 07:48 #31851Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Madison
Is Madison still only working Saturday and Sunday nights or is she back to her old schedule?
Originally Posted by DaddyDog1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 00:26 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 253Selfie
I'm not saying it'll work every time, but it's working for me. Low.
Light and put your hand in front of your face. Not covered up. Enough to show them you are who you claim to be.
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 23:46 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 116Tried doing this one but they wanted a selfie. Kind of pissed cause they didn't ask until I got to the hotel.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 23:42 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 68I recall a Hot Stripper who loved sex and lived in Farmville
She was a blonde stripper at Paper Moon Midlothian about thirty years ago. She lived in Farmville.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
Her other was a long distance trucker. When he came home he enjoyed watching a stranger having sex with.
His love. She never invited me over when he was on the road, though I tried, she would only invite me when he was at home resting or whatever he was doing while he was.
Watching from the shadows of the room. I had no clue what he looked like in the light, all I knew he was watching from the darkest corner.
I never asked why he enjoyed watching but I was happy he stayed in his corner of their bedroom doing whatever I didn't notice or care.
She'd be much too old for my taste today but good memories of Farmville from decades ago.









Reply With Quote





