Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 2877
-
05-07-24 07:42 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 380If you search "Malu Ferraz" you can find a few reviews on her. I saw her last summer and my experience was similar to yours. I think she only recently started posting on skip and was posting on some other site before.
Originally Posted by UrbanRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 21:00 #2396Regular Member

Posts: 13Sorry, I thought I had included the link but I guess not. Here's the link.
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973
-
05-06-24 15:10 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 218Link?
It would be helpful if you provided a link to the provider.
Originally Posted by UrbanRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 02:33 #2394Regular Member

Posts: 13Brazilian Girl
I saw this one posting recently and saw no reports so I decided to TOFTT.
I was in the mood for some action so I hit her up a tad bit late in the night during the week and to my surprise, she responded rather quickly. She texts me a paragraph saying she's Brazilian and doesn't speak English and only speaks Portuguese and that she is using Google translate (LOL) to communicate but that she's safe and reliable etc. Lucky for me, I know a bit of Portuguese which was sufficient enough to communicate with her. She tells me damage is 1. 6 for HH and while part of me was thinking to oblige, my head down there was in control and I just went with it. She was hosting in Bridgeport near a busy street but the actual location was on a relatively quiet Street. Once I arrived, I parked a bit further down from the given location to scout the area for a bit. Once I felt the coast was clear, I notify her of my arrival and she tells me to go through the driveway and head on to the back door. I was close to bailing as I found it suspicious she didn't want to come out in front to get me but I was already here so I just headed on towards the back. Open arriving at the back door, I see her and she greets me wearing only a bathrobe and I'm relieved to see that she is the same girl as the pictures in the ad. She takes me into her room and I make small talk with her with the bit of Portuguese I know. She then removes her robe that reveals her banging body, which looks very much like the pictures, albeit slightly thicker but in all the right places. She does a little dancing and then on to the bed we go. She gives a CBJ that was above average along with some tittyfucking in between. After a while, she gets on top and begins riding me slowly, gradually picking up the pace until the bed was rattling like California terrain. She got pretty vocal and I could tell she was really into it. Probably one of the best rides I've received in a while and just as I felt I was going to finish, I have her switch positions into doggy. The view was amazing to say the least and as I thrusted forward, she began reciprocating the motion back towards me. She began to twerk with me still inside her and I could tell she was really enjoying it. After awhile, I just couldn't hold the explosion any more and I ended up finishing in the bag. She cleaned me up well and even offered me some mints to take and sent me on my way.
All in all a great experience and I told her I'd definitely be seeing her again soon. Perhaps being able to communicate in her native language influenced the experience I had with her and may vary with others. I'd definitely recommend her based on performance, attitude and looks alone but the language barrier may be something that hinders a possible amazing experience for some, as she speaks ZERO English.
-
05-03-24 08:51 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 47Sumosear. Ch
VPN makes no difference. This happened in the past and took about 3 weeks to repair. Meanwhile, I went to PM and met Shalomar. Nice looking Dominicana superb oral skills, no gag, no mess. Definitely worth the $. Will repeat ASAP.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:23 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 886Anyone tried on a VPN? They could be switching hosting or DNS could have changed.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:28 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 976Me three. !
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 23:03 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 702Bad gateway
I keep getting the bad gateway message too.
Originally Posted by WolbDrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 07:14 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 47No Luck
Tineye comes up negative. There are 9 references to her current 475-xxx phone number on SumoSearch, but that site has been down for at least 2-3 weeks (at least I keep getting bad gateway messages).
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 21:13 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 312Back in town. Real pic
You've got to be kidding me. There's no way this one is legit. Please tell me someone knows her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/836774878972
-
04-29-24 09:53 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 693Italian MILF
I believe the OP (doctor) met the Italian MILF aka Jess. Jess in no way is 38. She's been around for a few years now (pre-pandemic), and claimed that she was in her mid-40's when she started.
Originally Posted by BigCockInHea
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 07:49 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 157Karma
She has been robbing mongers for years now. Karma is a bytch.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 23:41 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 67She's 38 and her name is Jenn.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 23:20 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 304Brittany
Hope she stays in jail for a long time.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 14:54 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 329Can also confirm, never had an experience like this guy and I've seen her at LEAST 5 times. Sometimes I just want a chick who I can boss around and cum on her fat tits. But. I've found a few good providers since. So she's lower on my list.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





