Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 192 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRanger  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one posting recently and saw no reports so I decided to TOFTT.

    I was in the mood for some action so I hit her up a tad bit late in the night during the week and to my surprise, she responded rather quickly. She texts me a paragraph saying she's Brazilian and doesn't speak English and only speaks Portuguese and that she is using Google translate (LOL) to communicate but that she's safe and reliable etc. Lucky for me, I know a bit of Portuguese which was sufficient enough to communicate with her. She tells me damage is 1. 6 for HH and while part of me was thinking to oblige, my head down there was in control and I just went with it. She was hosting in Bridgeport near a busy street but the actual location was on a relatively quiet Street. Once I arrived, I parked a bit further down from the given location to scout the area for a bit. Once I felt the coast was clear, I notify her of my arrival and she tells me to go through the driveway and head on to the back door. I was close to bailing as I found it suspicious she didn't want to come out in front to get me but I was already here so I just headed on towards the back. Open arriving at the back door, I see her and she greets me wearing only a bathrobe and I'm relieved to see that she is the same girl as the pictures in the ad. She takes me into her room and I make small talk with her with the bit of Portuguese I know. She then removes her robe that reveals her banging body, which looks very much like the pictures, albeit slightly thicker but in all the right places. She does a little dancing and then on to the bed we go. She gives a CBJ that was above average along with some tittyfucking in between. After a while, she gets on top and begins riding me slowly, gradually picking up the pace until the bed was rattling like California terrain. She got pretty vocal and I could tell she was really into it. Probably one of the best rides I've received in a while and just as I felt I was going to finish, I have her switch positions into doggy. The view was amazing to say the least and as I thrusted forward, she began reciprocating the motion back towards me. She began to twerk with me still inside her and I could tell she was really enjoying it. After awhile, I just couldn't hold the explosion any more and I ended up finishing in the bag. She cleaned me up well and even offered me some mints to take and sent me on my way.

    All in all a great experience and I told her I'd definitely be seeing her again soon. Perhaps being able to communicate in her native language influenced the experience I had with her and may vary with others. I'd definitely recommend her based on performance, attitude and looks alone but the language barrier may be something that hinders a possible amazing experience for some, as she speaks ZERO English.
    If you search "Malu Ferraz" you can find a few reviews on her. I saw her last summer and my experience was similar to yours. I think she only recently started posting on skip and was posting on some other site before.

  2. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    It would be helpful if you provided a link to the provider.
    Sorry, I thought I had included the link but I guess not. Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973

  3. #2395

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRanger  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one posting recently and saw no reports so I decided to TOFTT.

    I was in the mood for some action so I hit her up a tad bit late in the night during the week and to my surprise, she responded rather quickly. She texts me a paragraph saying she's Brazilian and doesn't speak English and only speaks Portuguese and that she is using Google translate (LOL) to communicate but that she's safe and reliable etc. Lucky for me, I know a bit of Portuguese which was sufficient enough to communicate with her. She tells me damage is 1. 6 for HH and while part of me was thinking to oblige, my head down there was in control and I just went with it. She was hosting in Bridgeport near a busy street but the actual location was on a relatively quiet Street. Once I arrived, I parked a bit further down from the given location to scout the area for a bit. Once I felt the coast was clear, I notify her of my arrival and she tells me to go through the driveway and head on to the back door. I was close to bailing as I found it suspicious she didn't want to come out in front to get me but I was already here so I just headed on towards the back. Open arriving at the back door, I see her and she greets me wearing only a bathrobe and I'm relieved to see that she is the same girl as the pictures in the ad. She takes me into her room and I make small talk with her with the bit of Portuguese I know. She then removes her robe that reveals her banging body, which looks very much like the pictures, albeit slightly thicker but in all the right places. She does a little dancing and then on to the bed we go. She gives a CBJ that was above average along with some tittyfucking in between..
    It would be helpful if you provided a link to the provider.

  4. #2394

    Brazilian Girl

    I saw this one posting recently and saw no reports so I decided to TOFTT.

    I was in the mood for some action so I hit her up a tad bit late in the night during the week and to my surprise, she responded rather quickly. She texts me a paragraph saying she's Brazilian and doesn't speak English and only speaks Portuguese and that she is using Google translate (LOL) to communicate but that she's safe and reliable etc. Lucky for me, I know a bit of Portuguese which was sufficient enough to communicate with her. She tells me damage is 1. 6 for HH and while part of me was thinking to oblige, my head down there was in control and I just went with it. She was hosting in Bridgeport near a busy street but the actual location was on a relatively quiet Street. Once I arrived, I parked a bit further down from the given location to scout the area for a bit. Once I felt the coast was clear, I notify her of my arrival and she tells me to go through the driveway and head on to the back door. I was close to bailing as I found it suspicious she didn't want to come out in front to get me but I was already here so I just headed on towards the back. Open arriving at the back door, I see her and she greets me wearing only a bathrobe and I'm relieved to see that she is the same girl as the pictures in the ad. She takes me into her room and I make small talk with her with the bit of Portuguese I know. She then removes her robe that reveals her banging body, which looks very much like the pictures, albeit slightly thicker but in all the right places. She does a little dancing and then on to the bed we go. She gives a CBJ that was above average along with some tittyfucking in between. After a while, she gets on top and begins riding me slowly, gradually picking up the pace until the bed was rattling like California terrain. She got pretty vocal and I could tell she was really into it. Probably one of the best rides I've received in a while and just as I felt I was going to finish, I have her switch positions into doggy. The view was amazing to say the least and as I thrusted forward, she began reciprocating the motion back towards me. She began to twerk with me still inside her and I could tell she was really enjoying it. After awhile, I just couldn't hold the explosion any more and I ended up finishing in the bag. She cleaned me up well and even offered me some mints to take and sent me on my way.

    All in all a great experience and I told her I'd definitely be seeing her again soon. Perhaps being able to communicate in her native language influenced the experience I had with her and may vary with others. I'd definitely recommend her based on performance, attitude and looks alone but the language barrier may be something that hinders a possible amazing experience for some, as she speaks ZERO English.

  5. #2393

    Sumosear. Ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried on a VPN? They could be switching hosting or DNS could have changed.
    VPN makes no difference. This happened in the past and took about 3 weeks to repair. Meanwhile, I went to PM and met Shalomar. Nice looking Dominicana superb oral skills, no gag, no mess. Definitely worth the $. Will repeat ASAP.

  6. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Me three. !
    Anyone tried on a VPN? They could be switching hosting or DNS could have changed.

  7. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting the bad gateway message too.
    Me three. !

  8. #2390

    Bad gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by WolbDrah  [View Original Post]
    Tineye comes up negative. There are 9 references to her current 475-xxx phone number on SumoSearch, but that site has been down for at least 2-3 weeks (at least I keep getting bad gateway messages).
    I keep getting the bad gateway message too.

  9. #2389

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kidding me. There's no way this one is legit. Please tell me someone knows her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/836774878972
    Tineye comes up negative. There are 9 references to her current 475-xxx phone number on SumoSearch, but that site has been down for at least 2-3 weeks (at least I keep getting bad gateway messages).

  10. #2388

    Back in town. Real pic

    You've got to be kidding me. There's no way this one is legit. Please tell me someone knows her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/836774878972

  11. #2387

    Italian MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCockInHea  [View Original Post]
    She's 38 and her name is Jenn.
    I believe the OP (doctor) met the Italian MILF aka Jess. Jess in no way is 38. She's been around for a few years now (pre-pandemic), and claimed that she was in her mid-40's when she started.

  12. #2386

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Hope she stays in jail for a long time.
    She has been robbing mongers for years now. Karma is a bytch.

  13. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    This report bears NO resemblance to any experience I ever had personally with this provider or read about in this forum regarding this person. It reads a little "suspicious" . Complete and flowery sentences and all! LOL However, I am glad you had such a spectacular experience. Bravo, and keep up the good work!
    She's 38 and her name is Jenn.

  14. #2384

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe they used Her STG pic. That's crazy AF. I guess they'd know how people would recognize her. LOL.
    Hope she stays in jail for a long time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8413.jpg‎   IMG_8411.jpg‎  

  15. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Well, clearly our experiences differed. I've seen her twice and while she is quirky, its not in a way that suggests dangerous habits. I enjoy feeling a connection with a provider rather than just plugging away at a wet hole. We hit it off so maybe I'm overly optimistic but we'll see.
    Can also confirm, never had an experience like this guy and I've seen her at LEAST 5 times. Sometimes I just want a chick who I can boss around and cum on her fat tits. But. I've found a few good providers since. So she's lower on my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape