Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7895
-
05-07-24 20:10 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 390Wow! Well she contacted me and said she ghosted because she's in a very new relationship (But she's still talking to me. Like about how she wants to be railed.
I think she's a little crazy. As we all know crazy can be a great fuck but there's a steep price.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 07:44 #7309Senior Member

Posts: 93Yes
She contacted me on seeking back in late March. She is 19 year old according to her profile and lives in the Dundalk area or so she says.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
Works as a stripper and wanted 700 for covered and 1200 for BB. I passed. I made a post about her.
-
05-06-24 21:49 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 746What's a SB? If she's a worker, I'll be there in 2 days.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 19:31 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone Recognize her:
Does anyone recognize this SB and anyone have any info on her? DM me. Thanks.
-
05-06-24 11:16 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 123DeliciousLiz report
Saw her once last year, BBW, Chubby but beautiful, would have been a model if she maintains her body. Told me she is in marketing business or something and makes decent money.
Pics are of her younger age. Mostly sends face pic.
Good part.
Wanted 6. $ but agreed to 3. $ . Met over a high end bar in Baltimore downtown. Wore super sexy black gown. After few drinks she started full DFK in the bar.
Decided to go to her place she rented over Airbnb (that's what she told me). Gave me roadhead BBBJ while driving back to her place. It was dream come true.
Not so good BJ in the chamber tho as she was horny and wanted me to f the shit out of her. And boy she rides Jr.
Big melons and bubble but chicks were sight to behold. BBBJ, doggy, cowgirl,2 shots in an hour. Was into it and took jr well like a P.S.
Bad part.
She told me she has a friend and we could have threesome. I showed interest to meet her. However, she started texting and suddenly asked for cash to rent airbnb. LOL.
Instantly blocked her.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FunForDevils; 05-06-24 at 11:18. Reason: adding some extra details.
-
05-06-24 07:46 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 212Here you go
One of the PG ones she sent.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 07:32 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 49Picture
Is there a picture of her you can post for those of us on other sites that can't get back into SA. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 07:03 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 93IlikeChanel and Evafantasy
IlikeChanel from seeking contacted me a couple months ago. Exchanged digits wants 300 ppm. I never followed through since I had too much sugarbabies to juggle with.
Evafantasy and I were communicating then she ghosted me. She went by another handle before and I remember she was on OF and had ads on an escort site.
-
05-03-24 14:40 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 548ChatGPT sugar
Yes, I've seen some sites that use ChatGPT to usernames and short bios. I guess they're helpful if you just want to put together a profile fast.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
https://sugardaddysuccess.com/sugar-...ame-generator/
(This one gives you usernames for males or females), there's probably a few others out there.
Heck, you probably don't even need these sites if you have a chatbot account.
-
05-03-24 01:50 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 1625Sweetbaby
Someone from Venezuela wants to visit our city. Those interested can reach out to her lol.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-9735dba03b65
-
05-02-24 18:18 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 365The girl is actually pretty awesome. Didn't know she does CIP though. Would mind trading video either.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 16:59 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 212Took one for the team and glad I did
Really awesome chick. Super open minded. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFSCIP. Daty was super fresh. Body is hot with great tits and a bubble butt. Not too much fat around the midsection. Let me take some hot pics and video!
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 23:33 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 390DeliciousLiz
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-6b607d8f9a11
Lots of texting, really wanted to meet. She says she's a chef in town. A guy on here from the NoVa board vouched for her although he was weird and cagey about $$$ or much else. She cancelled the first time saying she was sick, then went radio silent for a while. Finally she responded and we set up a meet at a high end bar. Before the day, she sent me this text:
"Please don't flake. I hate when people don't do what they say they're going to do and I ALWAYS keep my word. ".
You guessed the rest, dear reader. She didn't show and isn't responding to texts. Flake, possible fake. Possible shills on the boards.
W.
-
05-01-24 19:38 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 223She's been around a long time
She used to go by Diamond in the Ruff I think. She's been around a long time. Probably 8 years or so doing this. She was petite when she started and quite the catch. See she's put on some weight. If you talk to her, tell her "Clumsy" said hi. I think she'll remember that name for me LOL.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 21:51 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 256Code deciphered?
Figured it out with the help of a post on reddit (which of course I can't find again). SB was ecstatic with what she was getting that was so much better than money. To wit:
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
Meeting and networking with SD's business contacts. Not merely advice on investment, but connections to his semi-exclusive brokers. Coaching for job interviews at his peer's companies.
She went on at length, but for me the light dawned. When they say they want "mentoring" what they really mean is they don't just want a sugar daddy, they want sugar nepotism.









Reply With Quote




