Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 527 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6935

    She's a dancer

    She dances (not sure where) and has an OF as well.

    The push to meet at the particular hotel / motel was off putting to me, like there was some kind of set up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalHill  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a hot mess. For those looking for link: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-7a9d7776bde2.

  2. #6934

    Looks like a mess. Kaylabbygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Kaylabbygirl messaged me on SA. I wasn't super into her pics but started a conversation with her. Moved to text pretty quick. Got semi-pro vibes from her. She was dtf and quoted me 600. Everything covered, no anal, and she can't host. She also wanted me to get a hotel in the specific town she is in because she couldn't travel. I told her for that kind of experience I would not pay more than 200. She was willing to come down to 300 but I wouldn't budge more than 200. She then called me cheap and broke and that I shouldn't be on SA if I couldn't afford it LOL. She ended up blocking me so no link. I didn't care either way as I didn't find her that attractive and she's the one that reached out to me first. Anyway hopefully the info will help someone else out if anyone is interested in her.
    She looks like a hot mess. For those looking for link: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-7a9d7776bde2.

  3. #6933

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore1  [View Original Post]
    That was a reference and question regarding Mimi. Forgot to add the title.
    No showed the night in question. Supposed to be her and her friend. Checked back on the site, I was blocked. Then today she shows up asking to still meet up and says her account was locked. Is this chic reliable?

  4. #6932

    My take

    So my take on the whole looking for a mentor thing is that they are looking for someone to basically be a daddy for them. Pay their bills, help them to figure out how to make money and budget it. They are looking for a partner type situation and not a PPM sort of arrangement. I could be wrong. I have a significant other, so I have no interest in all that and just keep moving when I see it in an ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Very limited success, one meet that was awkward and stiff and as a consequence wasn't worth the $$$ ppm. Had another ask directly about ppm, countered $$$ with $$$$$ and listed a few "no"s in a tone that left me thinking even the "yes" would be no fun. Another that might be viable, but they want to plan a meet too far ahead for me so I haven't gotten back to them in months.

    For sites that are, however delicately euphamismed, primarily pay for play, most of the women I'm finding seem to think it is a regular dating site and they are going to find their dreamy prince charming to whisk them away to a castle. Or at least a Hallmark marriage. Not even going into how most of them are overpriced, especially if they expect you to buy on a multi-year subscription plan.

    But that's manageable, I can either afford it or not, it is either worth it or not. End of story.

    What I'm failing at is decoding the looking for language. On the regular escort ad pages any adjective or adverb can be simply translated they all mean "I want you to call me not one of the other girls on this page". On the sugar sites, not so much. For one, most of them use one of several of the same 'formulaic wording for stuff. Making me think it is a code phrase to get past censors, but I'm not picking up on what the various phrase mean. I don't have specific examples in mind, but most of the time I read the write up of offer / desire and am left having no idea if there is any point in chatting..

  5. #6931

    Failing to crack the code

    Very limited success, one meet that was awkward and stiff and as a consequence wasn't worth the $$$ ppm. Had another ask directly about ppm, countered $$$ with $$$$$ and listed a few "no"s in a tone that left me thinking even the "yes" would be no fun. Another that might be viable, but they want to plan a meet too far ahead for me so I haven't gotten back to them in months.

    For sites that are, however delicately euphamismed, primarily pay for play, most of the women I'm finding seem to think it is a regular dating site and they are going to find their dreamy prince charming to whisk them away to a castle. Or at least a Hallmark marriage. Not even going into how most of them are overpriced, especially if they expect you to buy on a multi-year subscription plan.

    But that's manageable, I can either afford it or not, it is either worth it or not. End of story.

    What I'm failing at is decoding the looking for language. On the regular escort ad pages any adjective or adverb can be simply translated they all mean "I want you to call me not one of the other girls on this page". On the sugar sites, not so much. For one, most of them use one of several of the same 'formulaic wording for stuff. Making me think it is a code phrase to get past censors, but I'm not picking up on what the various phrase mean. I don't have specific examples in mind, but most of the time I read the write up of offer / desire and am left having no idea if there is any point in chatting.

    The big one that has me mystified is "Mentoring". I get that in chat and the "what I want" section of most of the women favoriting or chatting me. I haven't mentioned my profession, so what do they want me to mentor? Even if I had, I doubt there are that many moderately to highly attractive women that want to learn the noble art of software development. What in the world do the SB's mena when they say they want a SD who can mentor them?

    Maybe I'm overthinking it, and similar to the more forthright and honest prostitution ads all of the various phrases mean the same thing "I want you to pay my bills and get nothing but a fake smile in return".
    Last edited by Thenocturnal; 01-03-23 at 02:04. Reason: I can't type or something

  6. #6930

    Kaylabbygirl

    Kaylabbygirl messaged me on SA. I wasn't super into her pics but started a conversation with her. Moved to text pretty quick. Got semi-pro vibes from her. She was dtf and quoted me 600. Everything covered, no anal, and she can't host. She also wanted me to get a hotel in the specific town she is in because she couldn't travel. I told her for that kind of experience I would not pay more than 200. She was willing to come down to 300 but I wouldn't budge more than 200. She then called me cheap and broke and that I shouldn't be on SA if I couldn't afford it LOL. She ended up blocking me so no link. I didn't care either way as I didn't find her that attractive and she's the one that reached out to me first. Anyway hopefully the info will help someone else out if anyone is interested in her.

  7. #6929

    Santaself time waster

    Don't waste your time with this one. Started chatting on SA then moved pretty quickly to text. She was dtf and we agreed on 400 ppm. She said she was able to host at her apartment. We agreed on date and time to meet up. This morning I texted her to make sure we were still on and for her apartment location. She responded saying yes she was good to meet but didn't give me location. I texted back asking for location again and no answer. After 20 min she texted again apologizing and saying she just woke up even though she already texted me earlier that morning. At this point I should have realized something was off and just bailed on the whole plan but instead I prompted her for location again. Again no answer. Another 20 min later she texted again saying sorry her landlord was over fixing a cabinet but still no mention of location. I prompted her again for location and she did respond with general area but not a specific address. She said her landlord would be gone in another half hour. I figured I would get ready and start driving over and I assumed she would give me the exact address by the time I got there. I get to the area and text her and again no answer. I hang out in my car for a bit and send a few more texts and still nothing. Waited about 20 min then texted her that I was leaving. She responded and just said she got out of the shower and was getting ready. Still no address at this point. Gave another 10 min and still nothing from her so I texted again saying I was leaving. Then she got mad at me saying she sent me the address and that my phone didn't get the text even though I was getting all other texts from her. I ignored it and ended up leaving. Never a mention or ask for money so I'm not sure what her end game was here. Anyone else interacted with her or have a different experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-3addfff11268

  8. #6928
    Gotcha, update I was able to go unstrapped on. Yesterdays meet up 2 bens gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    My search didn't return anything. I'm guessing she's off the site.

  9. #6927

    Gaby1601

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    I meet this girl a couple weeks ago. Idk if she removed her profile a week or 2 after meeting me but she's all the way in Frederick. Either way she's a small Latina 4'11 with a some good size tits. Small little cute as but man she gave me a good BBBJ and let me DATY and FIV. Had to strap up to ride the ride though. Either way good time. Let me know if she just blockex me or still on the site.
    My search didn't return anything. I'm guessing she's off the site.

  10. #6926

    Gaby1601

    I meet this girl a couple weeks ago. Idk if she removed her profile a week or 2 after meeting me but she's all the way in Frederick. Either way she's a small Latina 4'11 with a some good size tits. Small little cute as but man she gave me a good BBBJ and let me DATY and FIV. Had to strap up to ride the ride though. Either way good time. Let me know if she just blockex me or still on the site.

  11. #6925

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore1  [View Original Post]
    I have a session set up later this week with mimi and her bestie. Any suggestions? Any demons that we know of? I am not into having a girl over and them hiding in the bathroom for hours. From what I can find, she's 420 but nothing else. Not great reviews, hoping the bestie along might help with that! Anyone know what kind of evening I am in for?
    That was a reference and question regarding Mimi. Forgot to add the title.

  12. #6924

    Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    She just wants you to send money and then she will meet. Waste of time.

    Has a new profile up under msShyJoey.

    -grimm.
    Thanks. It's actually ShyMsJoey. Regardless, pass.

  13. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.
    I have a session set up later this week with mimi and her bestie. Any suggestions? Any demons that we know of? I am not into having a girl over and them hiding in the bathroom for hours. From what I can find, she's 420 but nothing else. Not great reviews, hoping the bestie along might help with that! Anyone know what kind of evening I am in for?

  14. #6922

    Shy Joey -- scammer

    She just wants you to send money and then she will meet. Waste of time.

    Has a new profile up under msShyJoey.

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She disappeared from the site. She said she needed money for a new sewing machine.

  15. #6921

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple "sessions" with her. Great body but very mechanical, and everything covered.
    I have a session set up this week with Mimi and a friend. Wonder if its going to be a good party or transactional instead? Anyone have any insight?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape