Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 41302
-
05-01-24 20:04 #34552Senior Member

Posts: 256April took down her ad
Got to meet her -- outcall to my hotel. Great time.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Can't find her ad to leave a review.
As for providers trading intel, there is a space on TER and I'm sure other boards. Have had a provider tell me she "researched" me -- based on my number -- and wouldn't meet me despite being Whitelisted by several TER providers.
-
05-01-24 19:07 #34551Senior Member

Posts: 130Aim To Please
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/005771231519
I definitely had a great experience with this provider. Full on GFE experience. All is a custom to what you like and enjoy. She was also nice and very accommodating. My plan is to see her again hopefully soon.
-
05-01-24 18:35 #34550Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on these?
Just looking to see if anyone has any info on this one. https://callescort.org/904-690-6931.
Also on this one. https://callescort.org/386-899-8876.
-
05-01-24 18:09 #34549Senior Member

Posts: 234No everything was covered didn't ask about GFE.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 18:00 #34548Senior Member

Posts: 1062Girl can't post, ask me to do it here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/783118591703
She can't post, decent girl, YMMV.
-
05-01-24 17:54 #34547Senior Member

Posts: 1062Can confirm no BBBJ, no GFE.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 21:07 #34546Senior Member

Posts: 587Dayum. Those are some tig Ole bitties for sure. I like a little junk in tha trunk from time to time. She deff looks like fun. But no BBBJ?
Originally Posted by KK904
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 19:50 #34545Senior Member

Posts: 234New girl fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/142197895955
I meet this one today she says she's new I texted her comms were met with a quick response. I was met by someone who looks like her pics maybe just a little less make up (still hot though) but was very fun chilled and accomodating. Fair price and chill area and big change from what is normally posted I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah she has big ol ass tits also no evidence of drugs and everything is covered treat her right so she'll comeback.
-
04-30-24 18:34 #34544Senior Member

Posts: 587I only saw Ruby once. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. She was as GFE with me as I would ever want without knowing someone well. IDK how to say it exactly, but she's just not really my type. She's a bit too thin for me. But she is extremely accommodating and a very cool lady.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:41 #34543Senior Member

Posts: 105She is one of my favs as well. Haven't seen her in a couple of weeks now that I think about it.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:33 #34542Senior Member

Posts: 394Ruby
Well now you have me curious. Frankly, I find Arianna to be a rather large girl with small boobs. I really do not see the attraction with her but to each his own. Now Ruby has more of the body type for me. Can you give me any idea what her activities might be available? Does she allow kissing? BBBJ? Greek?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:17 #34541Senior Member

Posts: 477The Good Stuff
My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf
Rich.
-
04-30-24 14:32 #34540Senior Member

Posts: 154Any one got information on her seems to good to be true with the prices. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/535186802249.
-
04-30-24 12:32 #34539Senior Member

Posts: 86Any help
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169107791#.
Had my eye on this one for awhile. Has anyone seen her?
-
04-30-24 12:15 #34538Senior Member

Posts: 86I texted hwr
I hit her up this morning and never got a answer. Please let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




