Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34546
    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/142197895955

    I meet this one today she says she's new I texted her comms were met with a quick response. I was met by someone who looks like her pics maybe just a little less make up (still hot though) but was very fun chilled and accomodating. Fair price and chill area and big change from what is normally posted I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah she has big ol ass tits also no evidence of drugs and everything is covered treat her right so she'll comeback.
    Dayum. Those are some tig Ole bitties for sure. I like a little junk in tha trunk from time to time. She deff looks like fun. But no BBBJ?

  2. #34545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    New girl fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/142197895955

    I meet this one today she says she's new I texted her comms were met with a quick response. I was met by someone who looks like her pics maybe just a little less make up (still hot though) but was very fun chilled and accomodating. Fair price and chill area and big change from what is normally posted I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah she has big ol ass tits also no evidence of drugs and everything is covered treat her right so she'll comeback.

  3. #34544
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Well now you have me curious. Frankly, I find Arianna to be a rather large girl with small boobs. I really do not see the attraction with her but to each his own. Now Ruby has more of the body type for me. Can you give me any idea what her activities might be available? Does she allow kissing? BBBJ? Greek?
    I only saw Ruby once. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. She was as GFE with me as I would ever want without knowing someone well. IDK how to say it exactly, but she's just not really my type. She's a bit too thin for me. But she is extremely accommodating and a very cool lady.

  4. #34543
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.
    She is one of my favs as well. Haven't seen her in a couple of weeks now that I think about it.

  5. #34542

    Ruby

    Well now you have me curious. Frankly, I find Arianna to be a rather large girl with small boobs. I really do not see the attraction with her but to each his own. Now Ruby has more of the body type for me. Can you give me any idea what her activities might be available? Does she allow kissing? BBBJ? Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.

  6. #34541

    The Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I'm unsure if she is high volume or not but I'm just curious who do you have as your prime choice? Who is your undoubtedly #1 ranked provider that is of premium quality?
    SD.
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.

  7. #34540
    Any one got information on her seems to good to be true with the prices. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/535186802249.

  8. #34539

    Any help

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169107791#.

    Had my eye on this one for awhile. Has anyone seen her?

  9. #34538

    I texted hwr

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one today. Anyone taken her for a spin yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169018034
    I hit her up this morning and never got a answer. Please let me know how it goes.

  10. #34537

    Anybody given this one a try?

    Thinking about seeing this one today. Anyone taken her for a spin yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169018034

  11. #34536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/944455895365

  12. #34535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?
    I don't have an updated ad for her but I have her # if you want it.

  13. #34534

    Karmen

    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?

  14. #34533

    Prime choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Ariana. She's no longer prime choice if everyone's banging on it. And it certainly appears she's getting poked quite often. Do you still think she deserves the high premium you're paying?

    Not me.

    Rich.
    I'm unsure if she is high volume or not but I'm just curious who do you have as your prime choice? Who is your undoubtedly #1 ranked provider that is of premium quality?

    SD.

  15. #34532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Ariana. She's no longer prime choice if everyone's banging on it. And it certainly appears she's getting poked quite often. Do you still think she deserves the high premium you're paying?

    Not me.

    Rich.
    Why do you think she's high volume?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape