Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34552

    April took down her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    That heat from the jacuzzi nearly sucked my life away, and definitely made things more difficult for me personally. But I'm old.

    Based on her updated specificities regarding not seeing AA, I think it would be foolish to think these reports aren't paid attention to.

    I too would think there HAS to be an alternative site for mongers to be reviewed.
    Got to meet her -- outcall to my hotel. Great time.

    Can't find her ad to leave a review.

    As for providers trading intel, there is a space on TER and I'm sure other boards. Have had a provider tell me she "researched" me -- based on my number -- and wouldn't meet me despite being Whitelisted by several TER providers.

  2. #34551

    Aim To Please

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/005771231519

    I definitely had a great experience with this provider. Full on GFE experience. All is a custom to what you like and enjoy. She was also nice and very accommodating. My plan is to see her again hopefully soon.

  3. #34550

    Any info on these?

    Just looking to see if anyone has any info on this one. https://callescort.org/904-690-6931.

    Also on this one. https://callescort.org/386-899-8876.

  4. #34549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm no BBBJ, no GFE.
    No everything was covered didn't ask about GFE.

  5. #34548

    Girl can't post, ask me to do it here

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/783118591703

    She can't post, decent girl, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1714600574087.jpg‎   1714600593755.jpg‎  

  6. #34547
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Dayum. Those are some tig Ole bitties for sure. I like a little junk in tha trunk from time to time. She deff looks like fun. But no BBBJ?
    Can confirm no BBBJ, no GFE.

  7. #34546
    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/142197895955

    I meet this one today she says she's new I texted her comms were met with a quick response. I was met by someone who looks like her pics maybe just a little less make up (still hot though) but was very fun chilled and accomodating. Fair price and chill area and big change from what is normally posted I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah she has big ol ass tits also no evidence of drugs and everything is covered treat her right so she'll comeback.
    Dayum. Those are some tig Ole bitties for sure. I like a little junk in tha trunk from time to time. She deff looks like fun. But no BBBJ?

  8. #34545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    New girl fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/142197895955

    I meet this one today she says she's new I texted her comms were met with a quick response. I was met by someone who looks like her pics maybe just a little less make up (still hot though) but was very fun chilled and accomodating. Fair price and chill area and big change from what is normally posted I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah she has big ol ass tits also no evidence of drugs and everything is covered treat her right so she'll comeback.

  9. #34544
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Well now you have me curious. Frankly, I find Arianna to be a rather large girl with small boobs. I really do not see the attraction with her but to each his own. Now Ruby has more of the body type for me. Can you give me any idea what her activities might be available? Does she allow kissing? BBBJ? Greek?
    I only saw Ruby once. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. She was as GFE with me as I would ever want without knowing someone well. IDK how to say it exactly, but she's just not really my type. She's a bit too thin for me. But she is extremely accommodating and a very cool lady.

  10. #34543
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.
    She is one of my favs as well. Haven't seen her in a couple of weeks now that I think about it.

  11. #34542

    Ruby

    Well now you have me curious. Frankly, I find Arianna to be a rather large girl with small boobs. I really do not see the attraction with her but to each his own. Now Ruby has more of the body type for me. Can you give me any idea what her activities might be available? Does she allow kissing? BBBJ? Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.

  12. #34541

    The Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I'm unsure if she is high volume or not but I'm just curious who do you have as your prime choice? Who is your undoubtedly #1 ranked provider that is of premium quality?
    SD.
    My low volume, amazing experience "go to" that's reasonably priced?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

    Rich.

  13. #34540
    Any one got information on her seems to good to be true with the prices. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/535186802249.

  14. #34539

    Any help

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169107791#.

    Had my eye on this one for awhile. Has anyone seen her?

  15. #34538

    I texted hwr

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one today. Anyone taken her for a spin yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169018034
    I hit her up this morning and never got a answer. Please let me know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape