Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Toastmasters

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Toastmasters is a great way to attend a dinner, develop your public speaking abilities!
    I used to be a member of Toastmasters several decades ago. I know how the organization works. What piqued my interest was the idea that it could be used to connect with providers.

    BAM.

  2. #29335
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    I've been faithful to my ATF since August 2022. She never asked me to do that. But she's special, and it's one way I try to show that to her.

  3. #29334

    Public Speaking events

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Connecting via Toastmasters? That's new to me. How does that work?.
    Toastmasters is a great way to attend a dinner, develop your public speaking abilities!

  4. #29333
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    I will never understand why guys have trouble letting providers know they are seeing others. This is a Hobby not a date if site looking for a mate. You know she is entertaining other guys, so why should she restrict you to just her. ? Everyone know I Primarily see Divine Rachel but I also see other providers and she is well aware of it. In fact, she has even sent me up with other friends both one on one a Duos. So just put your big boy pants on explain to her what you're interested in and if she understands your way ahead, if not bigger fish out there to catch good luck.

    HB.

  5. #29332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Pay Before or After?

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what forum you've been on but 90 percent of the interactions on here by mongers begin with them paying the escort then details what transpired afterwards. I can't even remember finding a first time interaction where they paid afterwards. Maybe after they did it a couple times I would say sure but not paying till afterwards for a first interaction seems rare.
    Mr. Dragon,

    We have been over this before. I think you pulled that 90% figure from where the sun don't shine. For every post saying they happily paid up front, I can find ten (probably more) where someone admitted doing so and got ripped off.

    I am puzzled. You have very few posts and are new to our forum. Why are you so adamant about paying first in the face of so many high post seniors urging the opposite? One might almost think you are actually a Dragon Lady trying to shift our community norms. If so, good luck with that!

    BAM.

  6. #29331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Regular versus Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    Back in the good ol' days (prior to Fosta and the Backpage shutdown) it was normal for a provider to ask for references which were always other providers. They mostly all knew each other. Occasionally, someone would post about a provider who would not offer a reference and would instead call the monger and ask why he was not coming to see HER. That was always a red flag. It generally led to a serious drop in their business. It also would cause other providers to shun her. If your regular is a pro, she should not mind.

    You are new to the arena and it is not unusual for guys to catch feelings for a regular. That can be normal. See some other people who are not her friends until you feel comfortable or just ask her now and get it over with. You will want to move on eventually and if this triggers it early, oh well.

    BAM.

  7. #29330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Unknown UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    She claims utr but looks familiar.
    She has at least five entries on Mugshots. Zone for meth use. Weight appears to have dropped over time from 165 to 135. I advise caution.

    BAM.

  8. #29329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Toastmasters??

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Shoot me a message if you are interested in meeting a younger UTR friend. She is looking to hang out and meet new people. She is also connecting with friends via Instagram, Fbook, Kik, and toastmasters.
    Connecting via Toastmasters? That's new to me. How does that work?

    BAM.

  9. #29328

    Young UTR looking to meet new friends

    Shoot me a message if you are interested in meeting a younger UTR friend. She is looking to hang out and meet new people. She is also connecting with friends via Instagram, Fbook, Kik, and toastmasters.

  10. #29327

    Anyone know her

    She claims utr but looks familiar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240430_194649.jpg‎  

  11. #29326

    Utr

    Spinner MILF UTR thinking about making a few more connections. Pm for number and info.

  12. #29325

    I can help

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    You could always just get the numbers for me and ill pass the ones off to you that are worth it. I'd be willing to do that for a fellow monger. But for real you are the only one that knows the relationship and how she'll react.

  13. #29324

    You never know until you ask

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    My UTR or 6 years would have hurt feeling if she knew I was paying someone else. However, I have met several in this lifestyle that have absolutely no problem doing treesomes. See if she will invite her girlfriend to join in.

  14. #29323
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
    You could ask for a duo with one of her friends and afterwards bring up seeing the friend (only) again at a later date.

  15. #29322
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what forum you've been on but 90 percent of the interactions on here by mongers begin with them paying the escort then details what transpired afterwards. I can't even remember finding a first time interaction where they paid afterwards. Maybe after they did it a couple times I would say sure but not paying till afterwards for a first interaction seems rare.
    I visit providers on Tryst well reviewed on STG. Ever EROs a never pay up front. East to there own but I won't pay upfront.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape