Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 33236
-
04-29-24 09:16 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kalie; no longer approved!
Kalie is no longer on the Blue Approved list. She has "ghosted" many of my monger friends. She is a sexy MILF; I have never had an issue with her taking a good pounding. Kalie has good oral skills with the exception she doesn't swallow.
Decent body. I didn't take her off the Blue Approved list for her sexual performance, safety, rush or looks. It's just her communications are just plane horrible. It's been well documented that she has communication (s) issues and is becoming a serial "ghosted" !
I text her this past Friday and didn't get a how are you text Sunday afternoon. I had reached out wanting some pussy. I had intended on fucking her good and talking to her about communications. Few senior members had private messages me about dates being set, driving a long way (over 100 miles) and last minute Kalie stopped communicating.
I had also sent a couple texts asking her why the slow responses and constantly ghosting my friends and fellow mongers. I first asked if she had time to discuss this.
Sunday afternoon she text and said yes. I got one or two word responces. I fell asleep, family issues, lost and or misplaced phone, phone not charged few other ones.
Kalie is a good date. This is if the stars align; you can get her to respond, and be ready on time and or not ghost ya. Monger naked play time is at a premium for most mongers. We have jobs, wife, kids and the like.
So not sure how to classify Kalie. Not Blue Approved, say proceed with caution, realize she will most likely ghost you and or not be ready on time. Blue just can not drive from far east side of Cbus to North Cincinnati to maybe get some MILF pussy.
No skin in the game, just normal Blue true and to the point. No holds Bar.
🔵.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 07:59 #29305Senior Member

Posts: 62Have a question
Hi, I been seeing my regular and we have a good time together but she knows other friends that do the same thing as she does. I want to know if I should ask her I could see her friends I don't know if that a good idea or she would get mad because she would loose money!! It a business for these girls and don't want to ask her if she would care. if I seen one of her friends she might get pissed because she would be loosing money from not seeing me. So should I ask her or not? Don't know if it would make her mad we have a good time together and don't want to fuck it up with her so just would like some opinions about this!!
-
04-29-24 01:23 #29304Senior Member

Posts: 331He's been on this forum
And he has a lot more than 11 posts, he's been here for a while. When you've been here for a while you will discover that many of us can't afford or are unwilling to pay $$ for 15 minutes of sex and that the $ to $$ range we engage in has pitfalls, Hence the reason of forums such as this. For many of us it's not a forum to brag about only seeing $$ hookers and then being condescending to us low life's with a lower budget, it's a forum where can can avoid the pitfalls of everyday monger life with each other to collectively save ourselves the aggravation of bad actors. I'm very happy that your budget allows you to avoid these problems we face, personally I don't have that option. Admin: I'm not trying to be argumentative, just trying to give the LOL gentleman a little clarification, I wanted to move this to the Octagon but I don't know how.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 01:16 #29303Senior Member

Posts: 331He's been on this forum
And he has a lot more than 11 posts, he's been here for a while. When you've been here for a while you will discover that many of us can't afford or are unwilling to pay 500 for 15 minutes of sex and that the $ to $$ range we engage in has pitfalls, Hence the reason of forums such as this. For many of us it's not a forum to brag about only seeing 500$ hookers and then being condescending to us low life's with a lower budget, it's a forum where can can avoid the pitfalls of everyday monger life with each other to collectively save ourselves the aggravation of bad actors. I'm very happy that your budget allows you to avoid these problems we face, personally I don't have that option. Admin: I'm not trying to be argumentative, just trying to give the LOL gentleman a little clarification, I wanted to move this to the Octagon but I don't know how.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 22:17 #29302Senior Member

Posts: 460Kalie
Yeah, not a fan here as well. Nice girl, but couldn't take my pounding, and got tired after 20 minutes. But to each their own.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 20:33 #29301Senior Member

Posts: 474Kailie
33% chance of making it to her room in my experiences with her.
Originally Posted by Shavani
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 18:00 #29300Senior Member

Posts: 128Hard disagree
I'm not sure what forum you've been on but 90 percent of the interactions on here by mongers begin with them paying the escort then details what transpired afterwards. I can't even remember finding a first time interaction where they paid afterwards. Maybe after they did it a couple times I would say sure but not paying till afterwards for a first interaction seems rare.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 17:49 #29299Senior Member

Posts: 128Lol
I'm sorry but this sounds like you only choose the very cheapest of providers for this to be a possibility. In that case I can see why you need money afterwards.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 15:49 #29298Banned Member

Posts: 5352Outcall only an no BBBJ is a pass for me. Showes her tongue making you think CIM but it not on the menu.
Originally Posted by KSOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:37 #29297Senior Member

Posts: 27This one
Waste of time. Ghosted 10 minutes from appointment.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:34 #29296Senior Member

Posts: 27Kaylee / Kailee
Another report on a ghost. Drove allthe way to Westchester and stopped texting 10 minutes before. Good thing I had a backup plan. My vote is avoid.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 11:14 #29295Regular Member

Posts: 23Mason cougar
Anyone have info on this one or anyone similar:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/5133441646
-
04-28-24 06:24 #29294Banned Member

Posts: 619I learned the hard way
I was there I used my real number for awhile. I ended up getting a young lady blackmailing me for money. Aldo those text and phone calls at all times of the day.
Originally Posted by Maigida
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 22:41 #29293Senior Member

Posts: 36Reply to huh?
Used my real phone. Noob move, I know. Fortunately, no one followed up on the threats.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 20:13 #29292Senior Member

Posts: 2250Huh?
Did you text / call from your real number? Or, someone spot your license plate?
Originally Posted by Maigida
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





