Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 27833
-
04-29-24 14:08 #23963Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on this one?
Anyone partake in this one? Bb an option? Worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/796940179638
-
04-29-24 14:06 #23962Senior Member

Posts: 69Madam Kitty
Going to go fill up Jade at noon in Tukwila if anyone wants to join she loves multiples.
-
04-28-24 20:24 #23961Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Dulce Colombian
Thank You.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 18:36 #23960Senior Member

Posts: 1404Last time I saw her, backdoor was not open. If it's just regular, I don't want to waste my time with her again. 1. 5 hours late the last time was way too much. I'd hit her up if it's no holes barred.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 17:09 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 209Yup
I have not seen her but if you text her she sends back rates for both safe and BB without prompting.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 15:54 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 224JanetMsJackson
Has anyone heard back from her more recently? She posted a flurry of ads a month ago but hasn't posted again since the 9th. The new snapchat account appears to have been deleted.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:08 #23957Banned Member

Posts: 72All her reviews say she is safety girl.
Originally Posted by Ash2225
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 01:17 #23956Regular Member

Posts: 15Dets on Rose Amor?
Anyone have dets on Rose Amor.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Rose-Amor
Some reverse image search comes up with.
https://twitter.com/lovebiaax
https://www.erome.com/a/EeL2f8Lw
One of them hit a dead? Tna acct.
-
04-27-24 12:58 #23955Senior Member

Posts: 94Dulce colombiana
I've seen her multiple times. She's already super late. I'm talking hour+. So if you want to see her be prepared to wait. But once that wait is over you'll have a sexy Colombian cum **** that'll do pretty much whatever you want. Never mentions a condom. Always eager to get filled up. She's wild and fun.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 12:21 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 145It's been a couple years since I last saw her, but everytime ended in a creampie.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 11:32 #23953Regular Member

Posts: 13Snowbunny is hot AF looks wise, but was complete safety, no chance that I see she belongs here.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 11:20 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 475Nina
Yeah because I had an out of town number. However I still went and saw her and held firm that I was not paying that price and I'd walk out if she tried to press on it. She folded.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
She was also drink off tequila and had eaten half a pizza.
She was a decent time, but I will say I noticed her butt felt oddly soft and looked out of place on her body. Of course she wouldn't admit it, but I think she's had "small BBL" surgery a la Anikka Albrite from the adult film industry. Reminds me of a girl back home with same body. The tattooed up ass doesn't help either. Just my 2 cents.
-
04-26-24 23:07 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 338Eternal-Daisy
I think its safe to assume this one belongs in this thread considering she just uploaded a bunch of pics of her getting raw dogged a few minutes ago into her profile album. Looks like she's down in Portland at the moment but just adding this here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Eternal-Daisy
-
04-26-24 21:18 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 77Ryder- more like robber
Be glad you just got the bait and switch on services and still got off. She has a history of robbing dudes (search function). Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 20:07 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 2939Fatter in person, she pretty fucking fat in her pics.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




