Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 27835
-
04-26-24 21:18 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 77Ryder- more like robber
Be glad you just got the bait and switch on services and still got off. She has a history of robbing dudes (search function). Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 20:07 #23949Banned Member

Posts: 2940Fatter in person, she pretty fucking fat in her pics.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 20:03 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 224NinaBubbles
Did you mention being from out of town? She might have seen an opportunity to hustle you. FWIW her standard rate is back down to 500 after advertising for 600 for a few days earlier this week. Going by prior reports she is extremely YMMV and all about negotiation. If she thinks you will pay up she will charge you more.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 18:43 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 27She's fired
Set up a date today with Ryder. Wanted to see her for a while but always skips apts. Well today finally saw her. And let me tell you. She's nothing. Like her photos. Fatter in person. Saggy tits. Asked for bb qv she said 160. So agreed. Then I show up and she starts BBJ. I said ready to go doggy she says no. You paid for qv that's not full Service. And then lets me finish on her tits. Not even cim. Terribly disappointed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/168896328
-
04-26-24 16:40 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 461She tries to do extras for more donation but you can get it for her base donation if you know how to manage these kind of situations. I certainly have gotten all (BBFS / bb greek, cip, cia, cim) with her for her base donation. She tried to do the extra on the first visit but I managed to have her agree on no more donation. From that visit on I didn't have to deal with it again, always base donation and all bare with finish in her. She us a cool lady.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:01 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 2335LOL. Well I'm certainly not. 900 is too high for that! Even BBFS. I've seen 5-6-7 for here. She must need the cash. Offer her standard rate. Nobody paying that! I like big butts but not that much. Shut I was going to try today but maybe a bad week. Haha.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Do a duo for 700 with at least BBBJ. I bet one of the columbians would bb for 9. Both um.
-
04-26-24 01:12 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 99This is embarrassing. Just search the name.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 01:07 #23943Senior Member

Posts: 461Never seen her but I've read and heard she is.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 00:18 #23942Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Does Dulce belong this thread?
-
04-25-24 23:26 #23941Regular Member

Posts: 20Madam Kitty
Can anyone comment on how filled up and sloppy she was at the end of the night?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 21:38 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 68Is dolcesempre aka Bella worth it?
I have been skimming the reports here about her being more fat now. 90 min for $650 seems quite high when I can be patient and experience just as much fun with the love twins for an hour or some of my other ATFs for 2 hrs at $600.
What are the pros for visiting dolcesempre when you disregard her poor time management?
Also are her clip bundles worth paying for?
Thank you!
-
04-25-24 21:26 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 475Nina Bubbles WTF
Hey all—visiting from Nashville. Just hit up Nina and enquired about BBFS. This b*tch quoted me **900. ** why'all paying these prices out here?
-
04-25-24 21:25 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 733Is this her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9D%A4%EF%B8%8F*%F0%9 F%94%A5-%E2%9 D%A4%EF%B8%8 F*%F0%9 F%94%A5-%F0%9 F%92%8 B-%E2%9 D%A3%EF%B8%8 F%F0%9 F%8 D%AD-Washington-s-most-wanted-to-%F0%9 F%8 D%AD-%E2%9 D%A3%EF%B8%8 F%F0%9 F%92%8 B.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 18:51 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 168Can confirm total safety, super hot imo though and I thought she felt pretty damn tight.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:45 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 2335Nope. At least in the years I've seen her around. I've never seen her tho. I believe totally safety.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






