Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 27831
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Dulce Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. She's already super late. I'm talking hour+. So if you want to see her be prepared to wait. But once that wait is over you'll have a sexy Colombian cum **** that'll do pretty much whatever you want. Never mentions a condom. Always eager to get filled up. She's wild and fun.
    Thank You.

  2. #23960
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. She's already super late. I'm talking hour+. So if you want to see her be prepared to wait. But once that wait is over you'll have a sexy Colombian cum **** that'll do pretty much whatever you want. Never mentions a condom. Always eager to get filled up. She's wild and fun.
    Last time I saw her, backdoor was not open. If it's just regular, I don't want to waste my time with her again. 1. 5 hours late the last time was way too much. I'd hit her up if it's no holes barred.

  3. #23959

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I think its safe to assume this one belongs in this thread considering she just uploaded a bunch of pics of her getting raw dogged a few minutes ago into her profile album. Looks like she's down in Portland at the moment but just adding this here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Eternal-Daisy
    I have not seen her but if you text her she sends back rates for both safe and BB without prompting.

  4. #23958

    JanetMsJackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Back on the scene.
    Has anyone heard back from her more recently? She posted a flurry of ads a month ago but hasn't posted again since the 9th. The new snapchat account appears to have been deleted.

  5. #23957
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash2225  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have dets on Rose Amor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Rose-Amor

    Some reverse image search comes up with.

    https://twitter.com/lovebiaax

    https://www.erome.com/a/EeL2f8Lw

    One of them hit a dead? Tna acct.
    All her reviews say she is safety girl.

  6. #23956

    Dets on Rose Amor?

    Anyone have dets on Rose Amor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Rose-Amor

    Some reverse image search comes up with.

    https://twitter.com/lovebiaax

    https://www.erome.com/a/EeL2f8Lw

    One of them hit a dead? Tna acct.

  7. #23955

    Dulce colombiana

    I've seen her multiple times. She's already super late. I'm talking hour+. So if you want to see her be prepared to wait. But once that wait is over you'll have a sexy Colombian cum **** that'll do pretty much whatever you want. Never mentions a condom. Always eager to get filled up. She's wild and fun.

  8. #23954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    It's been a couple years since I last saw her, but everytime ended in a creampie.

  9. #23953
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!
    Snowbunny is hot AF looks wise, but was complete safety, no chance that I see she belongs here.

  10. #23952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Did you mention being from out of town? She might have seen an opportunity to hustle you. FWIW her standard rate is back down to 500 after advertising for 600 for a few days earlier this week. Going by prior reports she is extremely YMMV and all about negotiation. If she thinks you will pay up she will charge you more.
    Yeah because I had an out of town number. However I still went and saw her and held firm that I was not paying that price and I'd walk out if she tried to press on it. She folded.

    She was also drink off tequila and had eaten half a pizza.

    She was a decent time, but I will say I noticed her butt felt oddly soft and looked out of place on her body. Of course she wouldn't admit it, but I think she's had "small BBL" surgery a la Anikka Albrite from the adult film industry. Reminds me of a girl back home with same body. The tattooed up ass doesn't help either. Just my 2 cents.

  11. #23951

    Eternal-Daisy

    I think its safe to assume this one belongs in this thread considering she just uploaded a bunch of pics of her getting raw dogged a few minutes ago into her profile album. Looks like she's down in Portland at the moment but just adding this here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Eternal-Daisy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VOD_20231109_013042_exported_4099.jpg‎   VOD_20231109_012948_exported_21850.jpg‎   Snapchat-1247257359_exported_7973.jpg‎   Snapchat-241033520.jpg‎   Snapchat-295557889.jpg‎  


  12. #23950

    Ryder- more like robber

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date today with Ryder. Wanted to see her for a while but always skips apts. Well today finally saw her. And let me tell you. She's nothing. Like her photos. Fatter in person. Saggy tits. Asked for bb qv she said 160. So agreed. Then I show up and she starts BBJ. I said ready to go doggy she says no. You paid for qv that's not full Service. And then lets me finish on her tits. Not even cim. Terribly disappointed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/168896328
    Be glad you just got the bait and switch on services and still got off. She has a history of robbing dudes (search function). Stay safe.

  13. #23949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date today with Ryder. Wanted to see her for a while but always skips apts. Well today finally saw her. And let me tell you. She's nothing. Like her photos. Fatter in person. Saggy tits. Asked for bb qv she said 160. So agreed. Then I show up and she starts BBJ. I said ready to go doggy she says no. You paid for qv that's not full Service. And then lets me finish on her tits. Not even cim. Terribly disappointed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/168896328
    Fatter in person, she pretty fucking fat in her pics.

  14. #23948

    NinaBubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Hey allvisiting from Nashville. Just hit up Nina and enquired about BBFS. This b*tch quoted me **900. ** why'all paying these prices out here?
    Did you mention being from out of town? She might have seen an opportunity to hustle you. FWIW her standard rate is back down to 500 after advertising for 600 for a few days earlier this week. Going by prior reports she is extremely YMMV and all about negotiation. If she thinks you will pay up she will charge you more.

  15. #23947

    She's fired

    Set up a date today with Ryder. Wanted to see her for a while but always skips apts. Well today finally saw her. And let me tell you. She's nothing. Like her photos. Fatter in person. Saggy tits. Asked for bb qv she said 160. So agreed. Then I show up and she starts BBJ. I said ready to go doggy she says no. You paid for qv that's not full Service. And then lets me finish on her tits. Not even cim. Terribly disappointed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/168896328

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape