Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 11180
-
04-27-24 22:59 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 1010That's a big girl. One thing that makes me laugh is big chunky girls calling themselves curvy. You aren't curvy. You are overweight. What your rolls are curvy? LOL She does have a pretty face but needs to lose the pounds.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 21:46 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 489Gps
$$ just to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-06a3ac9e6cc4
-
04-26-24 19:06 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 1010Yup. Or on Instagram being instahos. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 11:05 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 5602Fewer is putting it mildly. I think they are all on TikTok.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 01:29 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 211I agree as well. I am now so frustrated that I emailed a support ticket to please go back to their old system of displaying saved searches using page numbers. With the new search feature, you click on a profile way down the list and when you hit the back button it takes you back to to the top or start of the list, so you have no idea where you left off, and have no page numbers to access. It is absolutely gone for the worst. And, the amount of scammers and fake profiles is at an incredible all time high. I am now resorting more to the Korean escort agencies sad to say.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 00:06 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 422Agreed. It's basically turned into a more pretentious and expensive version of Humaniplex at this point.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 22:24 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 1010LOL The only upgrade that needs to be done is to make the subscription price half off permanently or less. Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there. And to allow conversations already started with a girl to still be accessible when you don't have an active subscription. I've let mine expire and not going back. I'm doing my own thing now and finding what I want again. I may do some searches periodically to see if I see younger fresh girls start to increase again. And might sign up again. But im not holding my breath. Seeking lost its value to me quite a while back.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 20:56 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 5602All the new seeking upgrades are crap.
-
04-25-24 20:19 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 3335It does not click through correctly. The post is #14343.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 18:59 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 399Have fun, turns them all on!
I've even taken diff ones to MP that aren't known to do extras and I tell them, you lay down let me massage you, and whip that out 15 mins in, then they get to the point of no return and move on in! To each their own.
AD.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:19 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 3335One of those guys who is deluding himself a SB is his GF
Not.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...854&viewfull=1#post6875854.
He is my bowlbuddy, and IK for a fact what he has. IK there are many things about his setup I could not replicate, though, and most guys could not.
-
04-25-24 11:44 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 5602Just bought one based on all these posts. Will report back after a few demos.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 01:11 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 103Fake Sarah Vandella
O_0 Those pictures are of adult actress Sarah Vandella from a few years ago. They didn't even bother using her younger pictures since the profile claims to be 23.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 23:25 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 1010Nice you have to love and appreciate the girls that bring up the bootyhole on their own. There are quite a few girls that love it and can actually cum from being fucked there. Definitely sounds like a keeper. Enjoy her as long as you can. Great find.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
The main draw for me in finding nonpros/babies is that true GFE in bed. You have a no strings attached girl that you don't have a monogamous commitment to. But she fucks you like she's your girlfriend. Swallowing, CIP, anal sometimes, CIA, making out, all those nasty things a girl that loves you would do for you. But you're not in love. It's a sugar arrangement. And also that you don't have time limits like with a pro. I know some guys still use rubbers with these babies. Which for me defeats the whole purpose of sugaring and the GFE. But I understand that for dudes that may have a SO. You don't want to catch something or bring it home. But for us single guys that have the house to ourselves. Pure GFE man! I have been in this arrangement game for about 13 years now. And have never caught anything or gotten a girl pregnant. And that's going bare with about 98% of my girls. I think only about 2 or 3 girls over all those years asked for rubber for sex only. Bj was always bare. So if you're single. Enjoy it to the max and go raw for goodness sake. Especially with these silly prices nowadays. Make your money count!
-
04-24-24 22:53 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 489I totally agree. She is the one who brought it up and she was undeniably turned on by it. She swallows and is probably fine with cip as she was fine with me going in uncovered all the times we have met. She got a gorgeous shapely ass and when she offered it up, I had to fulfill desire. She gives great head, taking her time and sticking her tongue everywhere.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





