Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 18365
-
04-29-24 22:21 #13475Senior Member

Posts: 228Two Wins and Many Loses
A Few for the board:
Comedic Lady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-f003bb3793eb
Good communication but seems like a fake profile. Said she lives in SF but her profile lists DC as she travels here for work. Went on to say she manages a salon that has a presence in SF but nothing in DC so pretty sure this is a scam so I stopped communicating. Maybe someone has further information to share.
Ms_Naughty.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-73f047440d68
Good communication, says she lives north of Baltimore which is too far for me. Knew a bunch of local landmarks, said she drives, and willing to meet halfway. Good communication, asked to take off site and she wanted to use either Telegram or Instagram. I suggested text but she said she did not feel comfortable giving out her number. Too far for me and not positive if she is real or not so not interested in further communication.
Emily.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5
This one seems real. Good communication, but I have some others I am pursuing right now.
EnchantedDaisy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-9ad5eb66f3d9
This one sends you her OF username. Not interested at the moment but might be worth checking out to see if she is actually real and would meet. Maybe someone else has further info.
GorgeousLady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-832e0ae2ae71
This one is either fake or stupid. Lots of random abbreviations and a few responses that made no sense. Wanted to chat on IG. Said I do not use IG and no further communication.
Sarah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f21b57fc2132
Scam. Sent me an unsolicited message with her phone number stating she cannot talk on SA. Ignored.
Jessyka716.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b71f0eff34e0
Did not meet due to schedule but good communication and seems nice. Said she lives in NW DC and can host for $450.
Wildside.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-54a492cd0a62
Someone else commented on this one cancelling. We setup a meet, confirmed the night before and day of, two hours before our scheduled meet she asked if we could move the time four hours later because her nail appointment was running long. Seems like an awfully long nail appointment so I said no, maybe some other time. She messaged again the next day asking to meet but I was busy. I would not waste time on her.
Beckyboop.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a
Looks better in person and has nice wide hips. Some others have reviewed her on a different profile stating she was BSC but I did not see any of that. She is artistic and those folks are a little weird but if you can get past that she is actually really nice. No GFE and not super into it so one and done for me. Damage was $500.
Jessica (aka Franchesca).
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1b71956866fe
She has been reviewed before with the same profile and different username. Finally got to meet her as she is back in town and picking up the pro or at least semi-pro vibes. Really nice person and her English is good though not perfect. Easy to communicate and setup meeting with. Head game was awesome with DT and sloppy. She really gets into the act. Would repeat at some point. Damage was $400.
-
04-29-24 22:12 #13474Senior Member

Posts: 560Hmm, I've never actually tried that approach where they get the hotel in their name and I pay the difference later. Might have to give that a whirl. And yes, I too typically give them the benjamins after the deed except in the case of one regular (and that's only because I've known her since 2020). Thankfully, I've never been cash-and-dashed yet (knock-on-wood), but I definitely have had some regrets in this hobby like most.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Because of my rotten luck this year with multiple ghostings the day of, or last-minute "rules" from the newer SBs, I've just given up & stuck with previously reported ones who I know are a guaranteed good time. Saves from having to wine-and-dine, cut through the bs, and have 2 - 3 rolls in the sheets for 500 or less. Sure beats the rates, rules, and PII requests from this area's agencies with minimal risk from LE to boot.
-
04-29-24 21:11 #13473Senior Member

Posts: 1049Theodora day
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-955dadd6a09f
Pornstar in town. Not interested but she's available.
-
04-28-24 22:29 #13472Banned Member

Posts: 131CulturedVenus
Any feedback on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-12516fc45b42
A rare DC area hottie. Seems to have been on seeking for a few months.
-
04-28-24 17:34 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 3338For sugar dating, $ is only after the deed. If she gets in the room and demands it up front, well that is definitely a time to bail. However, you already have the cost of the room. If you ask her to get the room and she agrees, even if you pay, well, she is pretty much committed and not going to rip you off.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 17:32 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 3338I also was getting them. I had one public and two private photos. I added one private photo that was just an action shot of someone diving into a pool, who could be anyone, and they seem satisfied. It's idiotic, but whatever.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
Also, I keep my profile hidden always, to prevent getting a bunch of messages from overseas scammers. However, I was on there lately scouting a city I will be traveling to this summer. So I went to a lot of profiles. Even though I deactivated my profile when I got off, that didn't seem to work. I came back a couple of days later, I had a bunch of new views and favorites, and even a few messsages (that I can't read, since I only pay for membership when I am really "seeking".
-
04-28-24 15:27 #13469Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the warning. The same profile is active in my backyard under the name FireChick.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-bc2d568805b1
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:30 #13468Senior Member

Posts: 101Same here
I've been getting the popups since I rejoined. I do not ever post any pics. Might cut down on the replies but I don't care. I'm not posting pics ever!! I just kept ignoring the popups and seems like I'm not getting any now.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:13 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 560True, most of us have moments where we think with our little head despite what experience has taught us. However, this particular SB has been around since 2016. Seems unlikely that she'd resort to cash-and-dash after all this time & risk bad reporting to her profile, no?
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 13:57 #13466Senior Member

Posts: 124Instincts
If you think a situation can cause you to lose anything without getting something in return, don't invest your time. The problem is, most guys will walk into a lions den knowing the lion has a potential to eat them. There are too many women out here bro.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 13:34 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 152Many hotel rooms have safes. I always put my things in there when meeting someone new.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 05:50 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 79Sketchy or not?
So I had dinner with her last week -https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-9931a34099b0 - went well. Set up a private session for this evening, nice hotel, work out the time, etc. And then she says, Hun, please get a first floor room or the furthest room down, I hate elevators. My spidey sense says I am being set up for a dash with my cash. Overreaction or?
-
04-28-24 00:25 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 116Cutechick SA: time waster and scammer
She messaged me first and was super hot to trot. Moved to text and planned a date. Agreed to a gift of 400 per meet. Said she was submissive and wanted to cum.
Everything was on track until she sent a couple pics and asked for a tip, and then insisted that I send her 50 minimum via cashapp before she left her place. I said that I offer cash gifts in person and she ghosted.
Pics are cute and she sent more via text, but classic scam. Buyer beware!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-7a581eb88a35
-
04-25-24 13:45 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 79I offered her 400, she said 800+ uber, I said 450+uber, she declined. Then sent me pics of "her friend", 500+uber. This should be interesting. Friend looks a lot like Tati +10 lbs.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 08:50 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 1241A red flag for me (among many) is when there's a picture with another person in it. I have to assume that the other person has no idea that her "friend" has taken it upon herself to post her picture on Seeking.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





