Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13475

    Two Wins and Many Loses

    A Few for the board:

    Comedic Lady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-f003bb3793eb

    Good communication but seems like a fake profile. Said she lives in SF but her profile lists DC as she travels here for work. Went on to say she manages a salon that has a presence in SF but nothing in DC so pretty sure this is a scam so I stopped communicating. Maybe someone has further information to share.

    Ms_Naughty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-73f047440d68

    Good communication, says she lives north of Baltimore which is too far for me. Knew a bunch of local landmarks, said she drives, and willing to meet halfway. Good communication, asked to take off site and she wanted to use either Telegram or Instagram. I suggested text but she said she did not feel comfortable giving out her number. Too far for me and not positive if she is real or not so not interested in further communication.

    Emily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5

    This one seems real. Good communication, but I have some others I am pursuing right now.

    EnchantedDaisy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-9ad5eb66f3d9

    This one sends you her OF username. Not interested at the moment but might be worth checking out to see if she is actually real and would meet. Maybe someone else has further info.

    GorgeousLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-832e0ae2ae71

    This one is either fake or stupid. Lots of random abbreviations and a few responses that made no sense. Wanted to chat on IG. Said I do not use IG and no further communication.

    Sarah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f21b57fc2132

    Scam. Sent me an unsolicited message with her phone number stating she cannot talk on SA. Ignored.

    Jessyka716.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b71f0eff34e0

    Did not meet due to schedule but good communication and seems nice. Said she lives in NW DC and can host for $450.

    Wildside.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-54a492cd0a62

    Someone else commented on this one cancelling. We setup a meet, confirmed the night before and day of, two hours before our scheduled meet she asked if we could move the time four hours later because her nail appointment was running long. Seems like an awfully long nail appointment so I said no, maybe some other time. She messaged again the next day asking to meet but I was busy. I would not waste time on her.

    Beckyboop.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a

    Looks better in person and has nice wide hips. Some others have reviewed her on a different profile stating she was BSC but I did not see any of that. She is artistic and those folks are a little weird but if you can get past that she is actually really nice. No GFE and not super into it so one and done for me. Damage was $500.

    Jessica (aka Franchesca).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1b71956866fe

    She has been reviewed before with the same profile and different username. Finally got to meet her as she is back in town and picking up the pro or at least semi-pro vibes. Really nice person and her English is good though not perfect. Easy to communicate and setup meeting with. Head game was awesome with DT and sloppy. She really gets into the act. Would repeat at some point. Damage was $400.

  2. #13474
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    For sugar dating, $ is only after the deed. If she gets in the room and demands it up front, well that is definitely a time to bail. However, you already have the cost of the room. If you ask her to get the room and she agrees, even if you pay, well, she is pretty much committed and not going to rip you off.
    Hmm, I've never actually tried that approach where they get the hotel in their name and I pay the difference later. Might have to give that a whirl. And yes, I too typically give them the benjamins after the deed except in the case of one regular (and that's only because I've known her since 2020). Thankfully, I've never been cash-and-dashed yet (knock-on-wood), but I definitely have had some regrets in this hobby like most.

    Because of my rotten luck this year with multiple ghostings the day of, or last-minute "rules" from the newer SBs, I've just given up & stuck with previously reported ones who I know are a guaranteed good time. Saves from having to wine-and-dine, cut through the bs, and have 2 - 3 rolls in the sheets for 500 or less. Sure beats the rates, rules, and PII requests from this area's agencies with minimal risk from LE to boot.

  3. #13473

    Theodora day

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-955dadd6a09f

    Pornstar in town. Not interested but she's available.

  4. #13472

    CulturedVenus

    Any feedback on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-12516fc45b42

    A rare DC area hottie. Seems to have been on seeking for a few months.

  5. #13471
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    True, most of us have moments where we think with our little head despite what experience has taught us. However, this particular SB has been around since 2016. Seems unlikely that she'd resort to cash-and-dash after all this time & risk bad reporting to her profile, no?
    For sugar dating, $ is only after the deed. If she gets in the room and demands it up front, well that is definitely a time to bail. However, you already have the cost of the room. If you ask her to get the room and she agrees, even if you pay, well, she is pretty much committed and not going to rip you off.

  6. #13470
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Back on seeking after a bit. Keeps saying my profile is not complete / profile is not searchable. As far as I can see its because my photos are private. I am not doing public photos. Anybody else getting same messages / pop ups when they login?
    I also was getting them. I had one public and two private photos. I added one private photo that was just an action shot of someone diving into a pool, who could be anyone, and they seem satisfied. It's idiotic, but whatever.

    Also, I keep my profile hidden always, to prevent getting a bunch of messages from overseas scammers. However, I was on there lately scouting a city I will be traveling to this summer. So I went to a lot of profiles. Even though I deactivated my profile when I got off, that didn't seem to work. I came back a couple of days later, I had a bunch of new views and favorites, and even a few messsages (that I can't read, since I only pay for membership when I am really "seeking".

  7. #13469
    Thanks for the warning. The same profile is active in my backyard under the name FireChick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-bc2d568805b1

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me first and was super hot to trot. Moved to text and planned a date. Agreed to a gift of 400 per meet. Said she was submissive and wanted to cum.

    Everything was on track until she sent a couple pics and asked for a tip, and then insisted that I send her 50 minimum via cashapp before she left her place. I said that I offer cash gifts in person and she ghosted.

    Pics are cute and she sent more via text, but classic scam. Buyer beware!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-7a581eb88a35

  8. #13468

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Back on seeking after a bit. Keeps saying my profile is not complete / profile is not searchable. As far as I can see its because my photos are private. I am not doing public photos. Anybody else getting same messages / pop ups when they login?
    I've been getting the popups since I rejoined. I do not ever post any pics. Might cut down on the replies but I don't care. I'm not posting pics ever!! I just kept ignoring the popups and seems like I'm not getting any now.

  9. #13467
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    If you think a situation can cause you to lose anything without getting something in return, don't invest your time. The problem is, most guys will walk into a lions den knowing the lion has a potential to eat them. There are too many women out here bro.
    True, most of us have moments where we think with our little head despite what experience has taught us. However, this particular SB has been around since 2016. Seems unlikely that she'd resort to cash-and-dash after all this time & risk bad reporting to her profile, no?

  10. #13466

    Instincts

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    So I had dinner with her last week -https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-9931a34099b0 - went well. Set up a private session for this evening, nice hotel, work out the time, etc. And then she says, Hun, please get a first floor room or the furthest room down, I hate elevators. My spidey sense says I am being set up for a dash with my cash. Overreaction or?
    If you think a situation can cause you to lose anything without getting something in return, don't invest your time. The problem is, most guys will walk into a lions den knowing the lion has a potential to eat them. There are too many women out here bro.

  11. #13465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    So I had dinner with her last week -https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-9931a34099b0 - went well. Set up a private session for this evening, nice hotel, work out the time, etc. And then she says, Hun, please get a first floor room or the furthest room down, I hate elevators. My spidey sense says I am being set up for a dash with my cash. Overreaction or?
    Many hotel rooms have safes. I always put my things in there when meeting someone new.

  12. #13464

    Sketchy or not?

    So I had dinner with her last week -https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-9931a34099b0 - went well. Set up a private session for this evening, nice hotel, work out the time, etc. And then she says, Hun, please get a first floor room or the furthest room down, I hate elevators. My spidey sense says I am being set up for a dash with my cash. Overreaction or?

  13. #13463

    Cutechick SA: time waster and scammer

    She messaged me first and was super hot to trot. Moved to text and planned a date. Agreed to a gift of 400 per meet. Said she was submissive and wanted to cum.

    Everything was on track until she sent a couple pics and asked for a tip, and then insisted that I send her 50 minimum via cashapp before she left her place. I said that I offer cash gifts in person and she ghosted.

    Pics are cute and she sent more via text, but classic scam. Buyer beware!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-7a581eb88a35

  14. #13462
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    No, I had initially said my last ppm was 300 and she said she would do 400+Uber.
    I offered her 400, she said 800+ uber, I said 450+uber, she declined. Then sent me pics of "her friend", 500+uber. This should be interesting. Friend looks a lot like Tati +10 lbs.

  15. #13461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Sarah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f21b57fc2132

    I opened the conversation with a friendly intro and she was quick to respond. Wanted to move immediately to text (red flag &#128681 because she claimed she had a flight to catch.

    In text, she starts with obviously canned copypasta (and likely not by a native English speaker), claiming. And this is a new one for me. That she was a "sugarmummy" as she put it and wanted me to be a dutiful companion and she would give me an allowance. LOL. I kept the conversation going out of amusement, but she just let it trickle off. I was kind of expecting an attempt to get banking info or a sudden launch into insults and threats and demands for money for "wasting her time". I think once the person on the other end realized my texting number was a dead-end they just gave up.
    A red flag for me (among many) is when there's a picture with another person in it. I have to assume that the other person has no idea that her "friend" has taken it upon herself to post her picture on Seeking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape